Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

First, thank you for the rom. It seems that vibration works ok after installing the .cab file but it doesn't vibrate in incoming calls. Does anybody have same problem or am I doing something wrong with the settings...

I have the same problem with incoming calls.In the street i need the vibration because with the noise sometimes i miss the calls.I hope that it can be solved in the next rom.Many thanks for the effort ;)

Guest yonn1981
cnt wait to get my hands on to it... fingers crossed

My internet provider monthly bandwidth is finished - So I'm uploading with 6-7 KB/s , So it will need at least 4 - 5 Hours ;)

Guest badstuba

Hi everybody. First i need to say a big thanks for the cooker here ;)

Second the reason for my post is that i tried few roms but this one is just brilliant! Good work there @v1

I hope u fix calls vibration then it will be the perfect rom for every omnias

Regards

Guest kennethchia
My internet provider monthly bandwidth is finished - So I'm uploading with 6-7 KB/s , So it will need at least 4 - 5 Hours ;)

waiting your nice rom flashing... :(

Guest rishad

still It deserves the waiting.....It's 11pm here an I'm gonna set my alarm for early mornin...hope my connectivity stays alive as It's rainin here....

thanks again

Guest yonn1981

New ROM released and uploaded successfully with bugs fixed ... Keyboard cabs will be uploaded later - Time to sleep, you can use ock ezinput if you wish or floating omnialite keyboard ...

@ khrisstyan, it's in OmniaLITE applications thread already ...

Guest nguyen van hiep
OK, I can confirm the source of the bugs is "vibration, leds , ..etc " isolated and removed... Yes it was some dll files from OmniaLITE ROM I added by mistake ... I might upload new ROM today if I was free...

I think I'll cook full and lite one this time ...

magawa, I did not test gl drivers yet but I don't think it'll work :(

egreg, I always use wifi and it always work for me ;)

rubbishbg, OmniaLITE don't have mouse application so the problems remains with 6.5 - I might try a workaround and post it if it work...

khrisstyan, you might had used Omnia Settings to change USB settings - This not recommended as OmniaLITE drivers are different and might cause such problems - not always but it does sometimes ... better use original one ...

one more thing: I think I'll not cook in any keyboard - I'll just add cabs for EZinput, and OmniaLITE keyboard, is that OK?

See ya all later ...

Thank you very much!. rom version is too great!!

Guest Obscurantis
Is there any chance to cook a rom in other language? Like portuguese? ;)

I talk to him for translate to portuguese... hold on :(

Edited by Obscurantis

Guest rishad
New ROM released and uploaded successfully with bugs fixed ... Keyboard cabs will be uploaded later - Time to sleep, you can use ock ezinput if you wish or floating omnialite keyboard ...

@ khrisstyan, it's in OmniaLITE applications thread already ...

flashed and using since 3 hours.. confirming the bugs of the earlier version are cleared and vibration is now working for calls and the red light is ON while charging...

thanks again YONN1981 ;) ....

Guest amitsharma.atc
flashed and using since 3 hours.. confirming the bugs of the earlier version are cleared and vibration is now working for calls and the red light is ON while charging...

thanks again YONN1981 ;) ....

is there any other improvements in this new version like touch player prob or any other??????????

Guest magawa

after test the rom i found :

that you put the GL driver in manila 3d topic

music player doesn't work ( not from U this bug )

no ezinput ( in topic u said that you put it from hd2 )

edit No internet ..... I can't change operator settings ;) how I can change operator settings manualy ??

many thanks for this rom I like it

Edited by magawa

Guest rishad
is there any other improvements in this new version like touch player prob or any other??????????

yes.. touchplayer has the same problem. it will search for files but its exits automatically when adding the files.. But im happy with Media player ;)

Guest rishad
after test the rom i found :

that you put the GL driver in manila 3d topic

music player doesn't work ( not from U this bug )

no ezinput ( in topic u said that you put it from hd2 )

edit No internet ..... I can't change operator settings ;) how I can change operator settings manualy ??

many thanks for this rom I like it

did u tried changing it from settings>System>Connections>Operator Settings..