Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest yonn1981

@ ceyhun yilmaz:

Yep it work 100% with me - Check what you installed lately ...

@ Emi-:

I don't know what is the simple way, but copy the image "hh_fw_focus_background.png" to "My Pictures" for example then use manila wallpaper settings or better just go to start menu\settings\Home and in "Use this picture as the background" to select hh_fw_focus_background.png

Guest Sledziks
I don't know but it seam if you make S2U2 takeover 6.5 lock it also takeover back button :) - the only fix i see is to turn off "replace wm6.5 system manual lock in s2u2 settings" ...

Edit:

It seams xtask have something to do with it, try to exit xhook/xtask and see

Edit2:

Ok, if you want to continue using xtask, then just disable "Hidden part of the title text" in Xhook 1 settings

As for calender install the cab attached "beware that it will overwrite default MS calender" ..

Thanks a lot for your help you are amazing :) Now your ROM is perfect to me :(

Look at this video what great master yonn have done in his lost rom.

Only home screen plus plus was very sensitive and died.

I did a strong crash test and program memory reached 91% but

a lot of programs were open.(i have install all programs in storage card)

Very fast very beutifull and very stable rom except home screen plus.

Video02.rar

post-600849-1289259264_thumb.jpg

post-600849-1289259276_thumb.jpg

post-600849-1289259971_thumb.jpg

post-600849-1289259978_thumb.jpg

post-600849-1289259985_thumb.jpg

post-600849-1289259995_thumb.jpg

post-600849-1289260003_thumb.jpg

Edited by apost

Guest yonn1981
Look at this video what great master yonn have done in his lost rom.

Only home screen plus plus was very sensitive and died.

I did a strong crash test and program memory reached 91% but

a lot of programs were open.(i have install all programs in storage card)

Very fast very beutifull and very stable rom except home screen plus.

Thank you..

Strange black wallpaper you used :rolleyes:

audiomanager seem to crash when i try to trim my music, anyone else have a problem like me?

Yep, it's just an xml skin file fault btw, use the attached small CAB to fix it :huh:

EDIT:

- Looks like I'll cook and SPB Shell ROM for a change as this upcoming theme looks interesting:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=833941

Yonn_MP3Trimmer_Fix.cab

Edited by yonn1981

Guest blyx1221
Thank you..

Yep, it's just an xml skin file fault btw, use the attached small CAB to fix it :huh:

EDIT:

- Looks like I'll cook and SPB Shell ROM for a change as this upcoming theme looks interesting:

thats look good master yonn cant wait for it. :huh:

Guest yonn1981
Yonn bro, any idea if you gonna cook a BLACK THEME's new firmware???

Well you're great in creating black themes :huh: , make one for me "not about England of course :D " and I'll cook it :rolleyes:

thats look good master yonn cant wait for it. :huh:

I'm ready - Just waiting for DOC3000 to release it ...

Wow, Just wow, i hope it'll be a lite rom with spb and droid :angry: waiting chef :D

I'll try my best...

EDIT:

Great Yonn

thanks

You welcome ...

Very good idea as i don't use Manila and have it disabled in your current ROM, which i really like a lot.

Theme should me released this weakened "as DOC3000" stated so hopefully ROM comes after shortly

Guest leroyjacobs
Thank you..

EDIT:

Wow you read my mind, I'm still using your M2D Sense Remix ROM and was looking at doc3000's new shell for spb, thinking which lite or normal rom to install to go with this, now you have made up my mind, gonna wait for yours, thanks again for all the effort with your roms.

Edited by leroyjacobs

This rom is awesome. At last taskmanager is the way it shoud be. Finnaly i can switch between aplications with one click. I will never change rom now!!!

Tnx Yonn!

Guest andrew.mazlim
Well you're great in creating black themes :huh: , make one for me "not about England of course :huh: " and I'll cook it :rolleyes:

What's gonna be, bro? I can't make something I WANT/LIKE the most... for the rest of your "followers"! YOU KNOW better what your folks want...

Let me know and I'll see what can I do.

Guest Hanif Jiwani

Dear Yonn

Is it possible that you release the build with out M2D sense because of I will install the [sPB MS 3.5.x Theme] DROID PRO+ by DOC3000 & MSKIP.

thanks in advance

Hey Yann, nice rom, never was a fan of gtx themes but you converted me :rolleyes:.

I have 1 problem, when I set up my hotmail account I cannot go into it's inbox. It's simply not listed, but within touchflo under email I can see the emails.

Also when going into the start menu and lets say I go to settings and now if I want to go back, if I press the back button at the bottom left of the screen the s2u2 lock engages, which it shouldn't.

Can you please look into this?

Thank you.

Guest Hanif Jiwani

Also when going into the start menu and lets say I go to settings and now if I want to go back, if I press the back button at the bottom left of the screen the s2u2 lock engages, which it shouldn't.

Can you please look into this?

Thank you.