Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest nguyen van hiep
Due to 6.5 MS lockscreen, you must first deactivate lock on sleep for normal lock screen, and activate lock on sleep for the OmniaLITE lockscreen using Lock Settings and it will work ...

thanks yonn1981 but I do not know how to disable the default ms LockScreen all away. please provide detailed guidance..

behalf of all members of the forum samsung Vietnam. We thank to you!!

please do not laugh because my English is not good...

thanks for the reply,,,

Guest Billus
thanks yonn1981 but I do not know how to disable the default ms LockScreen all away. please provide detailed guidance..

behalf of all members of the forum samsung Vietnam. We thank to you!!

please do not laugh because my English is not good...

thanks for the reply,,,

Start -> Settings -> Personal -> Buttons. Select the wake up tab and un-select; "When device is woken up, lock device".

Guest nguyen van hiep
Start -> Settings -> Personal -> Buttons. Select the wake up tab and un-select; "When device is woken up, lock device".

thanks!

Guest skoda60

Flashed to V1 release2 after the second boot, I lost the 16gm "my storage". The widget screen was nice but too much worry and flashed backed to ock premium back. Finally my storage was back. I will flashed to see how this evening. Thank yonn for sharing.

Wake up alarm don't work :x

Mine works fine just tested it are u shure u waited for the alarm to go on? because when u set the time and the ring tone it doesnt ring at all but the alarm works when time is come

Guest Rebels

jUst 1 word awesome, i tried both v1 and v2, r2, v1 takes up much ram, whereas v2 is lite and very stable, internet via activesync not working for me, donno if its only me, other than this no other prob for now, amazing improvement compated to ex v mate. keep up..tnx.

Guest magawa
Wake up alarm don't work :x

me too :S only saying wakeup alarm without voice I really need alarm to wake up for my school exams :S

Guest khrisstyan
Directly? or you played with USB Connections in Omnia Settings? Try to change settings and retry

Before hard reset i copied all my data (in my storage card mode),and now i can not change conections settings to storage card mode,i think i need a rom with settings set on storage card mode ;),its that possible?

VIDEO

HELP :(

Guest khrisstyan
working .... try to hard reset

hard reset,reinstalled rom,reinstalled to original rom,keypad hard reset,call button+cancel button+reset button,and still nothing ;)

Im very very sorry for this offtopic but im desperate :(

Edited by khrisstyan

Guest bundia

man , this is a really great rom

and it's getting contagious , new fresh and really nice idea !

nicely organized , i really love it

no major bugs in the second release till now , everything is smooth

side note

can i add the same widget to multiple panels ? , is that possible ?

cause that one "shotcut" like .. it's really usefull and i want to use every panel for a purpose .. like one for calls , one internet and one for apps , and it would be really great to have it on 3 pannels

and is there any way to use -normal- non-threaded sms ? its not's so fast with over 4000 msg

so any ideas?

thanks in advance ,if there anything i can do to make it work on the 3 of them now , please do tell me

if not , and you can cook it in the next rom , that would be so generous from you ;)

take care ! that forum was going to sleep , and you brought it back to life

good work !

Edited by bundia

Guest skoda60
Flashed to V1 release2 after the second boot, I lost the 16gm "my storage". The widget screen was nice but too much worry and flashed backed to ock premium back. Finally my storage was back. I will flashed to see how this evening. Thank yonn for sharing.

Just answer to myself and share some minus bugs I encounter:

I installed Sunfon.ac3 which was original from Omnia2 for browsing the Chinese web site, the Samsung keyboard and 国笔PPC输入法 v2.1.8

1) To setting USB mode: Cannot used Samsung Setting. Then you will lost the my Storage as I facing this afternoon. You must used winmo settings: Settings > Connections > USB connection Mode. From here you can set activesyne mode, mass storage mode > My Storage Card or Storage card.

2) Samsung setting: Goto Setting > Advanced Settings > System > Version > Device I got the wrong info and the wifi show blank. As show in attached. Used winmo setting you will get the correct info as shown in Winmo Version.

3) Because without Chinese(PRC) in Regional language setting, so my Han calender shown garbages and could not installed King reader V3.51. Also I can't read those Chinese in Simplified and Tradition Chinese unless I have to save it in unicode.

GMXT worked and get the fix very fast with XTRA enabled. Touch Player and window media player worked.

BT headset no problem, I can listen to music and my Chinese eBook as well for phone call.

Thank yonn for your hardwork and keep it up.

post-433401-1276961721_thumb.png

post-433401-1276961754_thumb.png

Edited by skoda60

Guest Araya84

Hi, very great and nice rom, the graphics are awesome. Only one question: in the first release there was by default the keayboard ezinput, in the second release instead the ezinput is to be installed by .cab, and there's a keyboard with little buttons installed by default; the problem is that when you set the ezinput as primary keayboard in the menu "Settings-Personal-Input", after a soft reset or every startup of the phone the previous keyboard comes back as default. How can I definitely set ezinput as keyboard?