Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest ceyhun yilmaz

Hi yonn,

Windows lock screen is dont be enable on your last rom, i try windows lock screen cabs but dont working. How can i fix it?

thx.

Guest davide4688

Hi! i don't speak english very well, i'm sorry :D

How i can to zoom the pictures in my gallery? I have a SPB DRIOD V3 rom.

tnx

Guest yonn1981
Hello all ,

please everyone tested the last SPB rom .. i need a detailed report about your opinion so far ,

the speed , the battery life , the rom after while , any bugs or problems , the internet working ?

also is there any problems in the caller ID or it's ALWAYS ok ? and finally is there a DTS time problems > see this topic <

please everyone i really need this for urgent and i don't have any time because my weekend is over

waiting you friends , and please don't forget the points i mentioned above

Don't know about your time problem, is it due to auto update?

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Samsung\Clock]

"UseAutoTimeUpdate"=dword:00000001

try to disable it ...

thanks for the great rom. but please do not include the htcapi.dll and htcsensorsdk.dll files when cooking. they become read-only and it will be impossible to disable the HTC sensor emulation. When the ROM is prepared without these files, you can install and remove them with the install/remove button, these files are already included as resource in the control panel applet. Just include the applet. If you do so, it wont be necessary to include the HTCSensorDisabler app under Utilities. ( more free space :D )

As far as I know only htcsensorsdk.dll should not be read only and that the case in my ROMs "not directly cooked"?

Hi yonn,

Windows lock screen is dont be enable on your last rom, i try windows lock screen cabs but dont working. How can i fix it?

thx.

I used the CAB I uploaded in my previous post(s) and it's 100% working with me!!!

Hi! i don't speak english very well, i'm sorry :D

How i can to zoom the pictures in my gallery? I have a SPB DRIOD V3 rom.

tnx

Not special album application cooked in, so install the one you like ...

Update:

I see no one is making changes to HS++ Skin ... Here, I just made for myself LG Clock Weather widget lookalike and it really looks good "esp if you also have SPB cooked in :o "

screen01g.png

Guest baldoski
I see no one is making changes to HS++ Skin ... Here, I just made for myself LG Clock Weather widget lookalike and it really looks good "esp if you also have SPB cooked in :D "

screen01g.png

am with HS++ and enjoying it, can you post your new LG clock so i can update...

thanks chef.

Guest seisman
Don't know about your time problem, is it due to auto update?

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Samsung\Clock]

"UseAutoTimeUpdate"=dword:00000001

try to disable it ...

As far as I know only htcsensorsdk.dll should not be read only and that the case in my ROMs "not directly cooked"?

I used the CAB I uploaded in my previous post(s) and it's 100% working with me!!!

Not special album application cooked in, so install the one you like ...

Update:

I see no one is making changes to HS++ Skin ... Here, I just made for myself LG Clock Weather widget lookalike and it really looks good "esp if you also have SPB cooked in :D "

screen01g.png

yonn

i noticed that their is a gray background behind the new clock , can you modify it to be transparent so by that the clock appears as floating on the background wallpaper

sorry for my english

thanks for every thing you have done till now

Guest shinz14

yonn!

i like the sounds and tones from your SPB droid V3 from the turn-on tone and many more...

can u make a collection for it?

i really like you collection of sounds and tones...

pls!

Guest shinz14
yonn!

i like the sounds and tones from your SPB droid V3 from the turn-on tone and many more...

pls!

I forgot to add that i also like ur 1% accurate battery, can i have a cab?

tnx yonn!

pls reply yonn!

tnx!

Edited by shinz14

Guest MimomaN
Hello all ,

please everyone tested the last SPB rom .. i need a detailed report about your opinion so far ,

the speed , the battery life , the rom after while , any bugs or problems , the internet working ?

also is there any problems in the caller ID or it's ALWAYS ok ? and finally is there a DTS time problems > see this topic <

please everyone i really need this for urgent and i don't have any time because my weekend is over

waiting you friends , and please don't forget the points i mentioned above

Could any one help me with a mini-report about that please ^ ??

i would like to test Yonn's rom but i need some info

Guest z720
Could any one help me with a mini-report about that please ^ ??

i would like to test Yonn's rom but i need some info

battery life should depend on phone.bin,

So far my normal use up 2.5 days

caller ID - ok

speed - ok

3G - ok

Wifi - ok

BT - ok

Voice - ok

as this moment no bug found.

Me @ asia dont need DTS :D

Guest holybabel
I was planning to upload the clock but then looks like LG updated the look of the weather:

unled4wz.pngunled3lr.png

So I'll check this new skin ... :D

Very nice...can't wait to test it...

Guest lui75
Very nice...can't wait to test it...

Hi holybabel,

please can you post the config file of your new hs++ home index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=72565? or just explain how you didi it?

Thank you!

Guest seisman
Hi holybabel,

please can you post the config file of your new hs++ home index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=72565? or just explain how you didi it?

Thank you!

+1

+1

Guest yonn1981

OK, Yonn V2 theme of HS++ almost done :D

I want feedback about tabs ... You want all tabs from previous ROM to be there? or you want some of them to go away? and changes you want in the new ROM?

Here the next ROM main screen "till now - with the latest 'Fresh' LG Optimus Black Clock and Weather Widget Lookalike"

screen02y.png

Guest seisman

I want feedback about tabs ... You want all tabs from previous ROM to be there? or you want some of them to go away? and changes you want in the new ROM?

Here the next ROM main screen "till now - with the latest 'Fresh' LG Optimus Black Clock and Weather Widget Lookalike"

screen02y.png

i noticed spb home and the bottom bar , this mean that the next rom will be a combination of 2 interface , if so , this will be really great

if you can choose another animation rather than sliding , i donot know what is available , but can you choose one that show more movmen tbetween pages

and can you get red of the grey box surrounding the clock and weather as this make the clock appears more merged with the background

also i think transparent bottom and top bar will makes the screen bigger ....at least just a feel that it is bigger

and if you can add , this shortsut as shown , may be for bluetooth and wifi , what ever you like

man i will be happy with any thing you provide us with, i just mentioned this comment as you asked

waiting for the new rom

Guest lui75

screen02y.png

WOW! Pure HS++ please!

Longing to flash new HS++ Rom :D

Guest shinz14

yonn!

pls!

i also like ur 1% accurate battery, can i have a cab?

tnx yonn!

Guest MimomaN
battery life should depend on phone.bin,

So far my normal use up 2.5 days

caller ID - ok

speed - ok

3G - ok

Wifi - ok

BT - ok

Voice - ok

as this moment no bug found.

Me @ asia dont need DTS :D

please i need another question ,

what is the :

Free memory: ?? MB

Free Storage: ?? MB

after using for a couple of days ?

i would like to know what is the free rom and ram after using ?

total , in use and free " Storage "

if you post a screenshot will be better :D

and tell me please how many days of the using and how many programs so far

" talking about SPB DRIOD ROM " ^^

thanx a lot

Guest holybabel
Hi holybabel,

please can you post the config file of your new hs++ home ? or just explain how you didi it?

Thank you!

A short explanation:

Open Program Files\HomeScreen PlusPlus\Yonn.xml with a Text-Editor (i use Notepad++). You can make changes in all "Tabs", to make a change in the home screen, just add the lines in the

"<Row name="Main Screen" rowtoggle="0" itemselect="1">"
section. If you want to add a programm starter you have to add the folowing lines:
<Item class="space" ontap="StartApp" path="\My Storage\Program Files\Opera Mobile 10\Opera10-armv4i.exe" onhold="DoNothing">

<image src="\Icons\icon1_opera.png"   left="100" top="140" width="40" height="40"/>

</Item>
path and icon have to point to your desires. If you want to add e.g. a Bluetooth-Toggle-Button you have to add the following lines:
<Item class="registry_tracker" onhold="MenuBluetooth" ontap="ToggleBluetooth">

<image src="Comm\bluetooth%d.png"   left="140" top="200" height="45" width="45"/>

<registry key_value="HKLM\System\State\Hardware\Bluetooth" mask="0x1" />

</Item>

Path to icon must be edited to your desire. You need 3 Icons: bluetooth0.png(off), bluetooth1.png(on), bluetooth-1.png

A path without \ leads to the HomeScreen PlusPlus directory.

@Yonn: can you make a cab of the "LG Optimus Black Clock and Weather Widget"?

Edited by holybabel