Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest leap_ahead

very nice rom !!!!!!!!

but 2 problem

on Hs : Message tab not show the sms !!!

when phone off cant turn on while charging ... you must disconect the charger

Edited by leap_ahead

Guest masza2
power key does not work. phone is switched off, the reset button can be opened with. Remove and re-inserting the battery, the power key works.

thank you

I have the same problem.

After push the poweroff button on 2 secs. I see the shutdown logo. Next if I try to switch on the phone...I cannot...

I must press the "reset" button.

i900 not competely switched off...

Guest masza2
power key does not work. phone is switched off, the reset button can be opened with. Remove and re-inserting the battery, the power key works.

thank you

I have the same problem.

After push the poweroff button on 2 secs. I see the shutdown logo. Next if I try to switch on the phone...I cannot...

i900 not competely switched off...

Guest masza2

thank you

I have the same problem.

If using the "power key" ... i900 not competely switched off...

Guest TEKNOKA

thank you

evet, telefonu kapattıktan sonra çılmıyor, mutlaka bataryayı çıkartmak gerekiyor, ;)

Guest masza2

thank you

I have the same problem.

Guest masza2

thank you

I have the same problem.

Guest masza2

thank you

I have the same problem.

Guest masza2

thank you

I have the same problem.

Guest Rebels
very nice rom !!!!!!!!

but 2 problem

when phone off cant turn on while charging ... you must disconect the charger

Just press the next msg and they will appear.

By the way awesome, amazing, masterpiece yonn. The best so far. The standalone cab does work superb with other roms as well. Really a nice piece of work. Thanks alot. ;)

Guest masza2

Hi Yonn.

sorry for my old posts. Please remove. I dont know why, site copied my answers.

I testing (from morning) You HS++ V2 rom. I found some problems:

1. SMS messages not visible after click the (green smile) button on HS++. I see the blank page. (on the sms tab hs++)

2. I cannot poweron my i900 after shutdown.

If I hold poweroff button, my phone is going to shutdown (I see the shutdown logo). I cannot power on the phone. I must push the reset button.

3. After click "Wifi icon" (on HS++ desktop, and HS++ settings tab) Wifi is turn on. Icon is not changed (switch not changed to "on")

4. JBed Java is working ok, but not have some sounds in some apps (like snake revolution - dont hear the music).

5. File in archive "Yonn_i900_HS_v2_21690_2MBCache_XPR_8PP.7z" is the same with "Yonn_i900_HS_v2_21690_ZeroCache_XPR_8PP.7z".

Its possible to fix this ?

Great Work Master Yonn. Rom is beautiful, good performance and speed (i using zerocaghe) ;-)

Best regards.

Edited by masza2

Guest leap_ahead
Hi Yonn.

1. SMS messages not visible after click the (green smile) button on HS++. I see the blank page. (on the sms tab hs++)

Best regards.

Same Problem here .

Guest Rogerpjr
WOOOOWWW

supperrr

This is really sad. BUT I know NOTHING about the OMNIA i900 system other than my configuration version says:

pda:i900XJHH1/SPHH1

TELEFONO:I900BUHG5

At bootup it days Windows 6.1.

I DESPERATELY (QUITE LITERALLY) NEED t access the internet. I UNFORTUNATELY bought a Vodaphone Omnia that was origined in Spain. Soooo, hence, much of the problem. Even if I COULD figure out why the wifi signal I sometimes get, sometimes not, the sims I bought (4 different spanish operators, 2 WITH internet ( yiogo, ortel)) ( non Vodaphone) indicate 3g but can't quite connect, dnt work. I am still hosed. SOo. Question. WHAT DO I DO. ther than shoot either my phone or myself. ;) I have wasted DAYS (weeks if I'm honest) tinkering with this problem. Do I give up and get an Android. where skype, fring, et al works?

I might add that the phone accepts all cards, (Yoigi, etc) and the telephone works fine.

Guest Hashashin99

hey Yonn, one day you will make a rom with the start up? (WM 6.5.3 if I remember correctly) I like a lot more and I will try your rom a thanks ;)

Guest seisman

can some one please explain what is the cache and why when it is zero it is the best , i though tit is the other way , also the page pool what is the difference between high and low page pool

just general briefing about cache and page pool so every one can choose what fit for him

thanks you guys

Guest yonn1981
zer0 cache

xpr

lzx

Which is better. what 8mb pagepool ore what 12mb pagepool. :P

* ZeroCache = Dynamic Cache, so your device have lof of freedom = fast performance

* XPR vs LZX -> Its the way the ROM files internally compressed , you can say XPR have lower compression allowing for better performance (due faster decompression) but cause lower space...

* Pagepool: quoted from xda = The large the paging pool is, the more code pages can present in RAM simultaneously -> the less loads from slow ROM -> the faster the device is.

i have HS ++ ROM 5 May 2011. can i use HS++.cab in HS++ V2 ROM 8 June 2011? can i use only xda_uc folder?

Yes you can, I made the HS++, theme and dependencies all in one standalone CAB...

Thanks! Amazing Rom with very nice HS++ theme.

I had 2 problems though. My omnia cannot connect to the internet, I tried using both wifi & 3g, still unsuccessful. =(

Are you using Samsung operater settings? if yes, then use the regular fix of changing operator then back to your operator... I prefer using HTC Connection Setup

very nice rom !!!!!!!!

but 2 problem

The SMS tab sometimes tricky, sometimes it takes time after 1st boot to get sms, but I found that using the mail tab (just create new mail account in tmail then add your display name to mail tab) make the sms tab works directly and this needed only once ...

Hi Yonn.

3. After click "Wifi icon" (on HS++ desktop, and HS++ settings tab) Wifi is turn on. Icon is not changed (switch not changed to "on")

4. JBed Java is working ok, but not have some sounds in some apps (like snake revolution - dont hear the music).

5. File in archive "Yonn_i900_HS_v2_21690_2MBCache_XPR_8PP.7z" is the same with "Yonn_i900_HS_v2_21690_ZeroCache_XPR_8PP.7z".

Its possible to fix this ?

Great Work Master Yonn. Rom is beautiful, good performance and speed (i using zerocaghe) ;-)

Best regards.

1+2 answered

3- You mean the wifi do turn on but only icon not changing? if yes, thats normal - it get green ONLY when you're connected to wifi network

4- Did you try installing the CAB from my previous posts? I want to see if the CAB in XDA have problem

5- Thanks will fix it...

This is really sad. BUT I know NOTHING about the OMNIA i900 system other than my configuration version says:

pda:i900XJHH1/SPHH1

TELEFONO:I900BUHG5

At bootup it days Windows 6.1.

I DESPERATELY (QUITE LITERALLY) NEED t access the internet. I UNFORTUNATELY bought a Vodaphone Omnia that was origined in Spain. Soooo, hence, much of the problem. Even if I COULD figure out why the wifi signal I sometimes get, sometimes not, the sims I bought (4 different spanish operators, 2 WITH internet ( yiogo, ortel)) ( non Vodaphone) indicate 3g but can't quite connect, dnt work. I am still hosed. SOo. Question. WHAT DO I DO. ther than shoot either my phone or myself. :D I have wasted DAYS (weeks if I'm honest) tinkering with this problem. Do I give up and get an Android. where skype, fring, et al works?

I might add that the phone accepts all cards, (Yoigi, etc) and the telephone works fine.

AH, what you mean? you have 6.1 ROM and your device don't connect to wifi? or you're taking about my ROMs?

Now:

- For this Power off problem: These new ROMs only had bluetooth drivers difference so I was surprised that they could do such problem ... Instead of replacing bluetooth drivers I only overwritten them with the original ones <- I think this cause some files to corrupt/extra ...

Anyway I fixed the problem by removing and then adding the original i900 bluetooth drivers - BUT Can't be fixed by CAB i guess... I'll reupload the ROMs...

Now according to multiupload - majority preferred the XPR with 8PP, so Iguess I'll only upload XPR versions ... any objections? Speak now or don't speak ;)

Any more changes required before uploading? .. And Thanks for all

Edited by yonn1981

Guest leap_ahead
The SMS tab sometimes tricky, sometimes it takes time after 1st boot to get sms, but I found that using the mail tab (just create new mail account in tmail then add your display name to mail tab) make the sms tab works directly and this needed only once ...

thanks now is ok !!

Guest masza2

Hi Yonn.

I tested Java "Esmertec Jbed 20090506.2.1 by Aqrab" its the same problem. (Before You shared me this file to Your m2d sense rom).

This Java is works ok in Your old "m2d sense rom released 2010", all sounds working ok.

In You newest roms (HS++) Java working without music sounds...

Thanks for help in SMS Tab and Wifi.

I create a name of mail account. SMS tab now working properly.

If Wifi has connected to network, switch is now green and "on". ;-)

When will You reupload the fixed (power off)rom?

Best Regards.

Edited by masza2

Guest yonn1981
Hi Yonn.

I tested Java "Esmertec Jbed 20090506.2.1 by Aqrab" its the same problem. (Before You shared me this file to Your m2d sense rom).

This Java is works ok in Your old "m2d sense rom released 2010", all sounds working ok.

In You newest roms (HS++) Java working without music sounds...

Thanks for help in SMS Tab and Wifi.

I create a name of mail account. SMS tab now working properly.

If Wifi has connected to network, switch is now green and "on". ;-)

When You reupload the fixed (power off)roms?

Best Regards.

I'm now uploading .. It's will finish soon

As for java - don't know, anyway I added OmniaLITE java to customization in fixed ROMs...