Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest jerbob92

Your ROM is just perfect! Thank you!

My only problem is that applications(including IE) can't see the WiFi ;)

Edit: three questions:

-How to disable the WinMo lock so it only use yours?

-Why does it Kwajalein as location?

-How to set the standard keyboard?

Hmm installed Touchplayer myself, everything works.

All Music, Artist, Genre, Videos, My Playlist.

Only Album doesnt seem to work... :S

Streamplayer also seems to work :(

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WinMo 6.1 cabs

Edited by jerbob92

When touch response installed go to Settings\System and you'll see "TouchResponse Settings".. Select device tab and change number to 11 and apply - You're Done ;)

I have no idea - I tried redirecting the dll but no use ... I'll still continue digging ...

No done yet Yonn1981

For some reason when touch response is installed and I go to Settings\System I don't get to see "TouchResponse Settings"

It is not showing up in your rom

Has anyone tried touchresponse?

Thanks for your reply

Guest nicoscy

another thing. if you are in the omnialite 3g dialer and you press the icon for call log it takes you to samsung call log but if you are in the minimal 2g dialer and press the same icon takes you to microsoft call log. pls see if you can make it takes you to ss call log also.

thanks for your hard work

Guest mo4488

hi yonn1981

1- If you have someone in the list of contacts and he has more than one number you can not send a message to the number you choose, only to his No. Default.

AND

2-Can not reduce the size of the captured image to send it MMS .

3- Once you cancel, send a message asks you "Do you want to save in the drafts" I choose no it take a long time to perform the operation.

Sorry about my English language .

My appreciation to U and all

Edited by mo4488

Guest Snakez666

Nice rom , works fine here. To get my internet connection working i just changed to another providers simcard and back to mine again. Thnx for your great work. ;)

post-673291-1277073444_thumb.jpg

Have a little problem but not only with this rom, happened before but maybe you can help me. When i install programs it dont show the icons.(They show in your main menu. ) Before i had no problems , but flashed my phone many times now, and since last week i keep getting this problem. Hope somebody knows what to do about it.

post-673291-1277073462_thumb.jpg

Guest khrisstyan
Have a little problem but not only with this rom, happened before but maybe you can help me. When i install programs it dont show the icons.(They show in your main menu. ) Before i had no problems , but flashed my phone many times now, and since last week i keep getting this problem. Hope somebody knows what to do about it.

post-673291-1277073462_thumb.jpg

The programs are installed in "My Storage" or "Storage Card"!?If yes,do a format :( (backup your data first ;) )

Edited by khrisstyan

Guest PDA user

Internet Explorer and Opera can connect to the Internet through Sync, but AccuWeather and some other application that I dont remember can not connect(They want to use GPRS - I dont want).

Would you please suggest a soloution for it?

Guest Snakez666
The programs are installed in "My Storage" or "Storage Card"!?If yes,do a format :D (backup your data first ;) )

Thnx , gonna try right now :(

You are the best :) Finally al icons are there . Many thnx ;)

Edited by Snakez666

Guest ntfcn

Dear chef yonn1981

If it wont be hard to deal can you please share a cab version of the "Samsung SPlugin - Titanium implementation of samsung" ?

Or if anyone already had the cab version may be like to share here.. I would be very grateful!

Thanks in advance

Edited by ntfcn

Guest nazgulz

i figure out a bugs here.. ;)

-Message tones not play when i tap at play button under "omnia settings/sound settings/notification sound"

-Space bar not working on normal keyboard

-cannot see "year" at the lock screen

Guest yonn1981
Touchresponse doesn't work with this rom. It gets installed but I can't find it any where

Previous roms it was installed in the tools folders but in this rom there is not tool folder, instead Utilities

yonn1981 do you have any solution to get touchresponse to work in your rom for touch vibration response?

Thanks a lot

Just to make sure, you downloaded this?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=450256

and when installed "to Device" and rebooted ... You did not find the shortcut by going to settings then System?

I'm sure I installed it and run it fine ;) .. Which ROM are you using? V1 or V2?

@ Others:

I'm taking note on your replies and fixing checking - hopefully next ROM will be better and better ...

Just to make sure, you downloaded this?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=450256

and when installed "to Device" and rebooted ... You did not find the shortcut by going to settings then System?

I'm sure I installed it and run it fine ;) .. Which ROM are you using? V1 or V2?

@ Others:

I'm taking note on your replies and fixing checking - hopefully next ROM will be better and better ...

yonn1981 that's the version of touchscreen I'm using. I have used it in all other previous roms from 6.1 till 6.5 xxx.

I know how to use it, this is the first thing I install after I flash my phone.

Touchresponse shortcut doesn't get created in the system settings

Perhaps you take a note of it for next release

I'm using v2 which is a great rom

Thanks again for your reply

Cheers

Edited by cga

Guest brazuka

Hi, after some days using V1, I noticed some things:

- Sometimes, some programs like Market Place, minimizes just after open. I have to go to task manager to maximize it again.

- Ferrari GT Evolution closes when loading a race (I never happend before on other ROMS). =(

- I tried to install Internet Sharing (IS) by cab, the IS opens, connects but I still not able to share the internet. It could be nice thing to add on the next version.

- Battery and Bluetooth icons aren't displayed on the taskbar (for the batery it happens while clock is being diplayed there).

- Omnia Settings > Connection > Microsoft My Phone does nothing even if I have it installed.

- Utilities > Dialer Switcher show an error and can't be opened.

- Touch Player crashes while searching for files to update the library.

- iGO 8.3.4 v117940 crashes with a memory exception. (Flash the ROM again and it's working now)

By the way, you are doing a great job with this one! One of the bests that I ever used!

Edited by brazuka

Guest PayAndCry
I cant seem to find the widget for 24 hours :s

Hi,

You just have to go to windows settings->system->regional settings and than to time and change the time style.

Greetings

Edited by PayAndCry

Guest steven107

dear yonn1981

the first i want thanks to you ,your rom is very cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and second can you make the screen is glossy same as ock rom. if you can do that i thing your rom will best. thanks.

sorry my english don't good.

Guest magawa
dear yonn1981

the first i want thanks to you ,your rom is very cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and second can you make the screen is glossy same as ock rom. if you can do that i thing your rom will best. thanks.

sorry my english don't good.

try ICTU by jumba in this section

search for it and you'll find it

Can you add titanium for your next rom . V1(Widgets Plus+Titanium UI)

And i make a signature(Please add it first page.)...

signmini.png

[img=http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/7798/signmini.png]

Edited by Ahck

Guest The_Lightning

I'm here just to give my blessings to this promising rom. Please, keep working on the issues and probably we will have a wonderful rom. Specially if you are bored of M2D and Titanium versions. Hope this actually comes true...

Best Regards and Keep it up