Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest seisman

guys

from your experience guys which rom is the best from what yonn offers , i am confused about the page pool and cache

i am looking to the fastest response i can get , which rom do you recommend to me guys

thanks

Guest kismocsok

guys

from your experience guys which rom is the best from what yonn offers , i am confused about the page pool and cache

i am looking to the fastest response i can get , which rom do you recommend to me guys

thanks

i recommend for fastest response the zerocache rom with 8PP

Guest GesaugeN

Hi all

I'm using Yonn_i900_HS_v2.01_21690_2MBCache_XPR_8PP.exe

it's great and fast BUT i have issue: it tends to freeze when I have incoming call. I have vibration and sound profile so when it freezes it vibrates constantly. I never happened on my previous rom, last form cook "sector" and I've installed all the same applications like SPB mobile shell and S2U2.

how can I find what is freezing it?

also sector's rom had more options inside GPS xtra, where you could set up when it woill update and also where you could see if your xtra downloaded file was up to date. on yonn's rom, there is no any info. help?

EDIT:

one extra thing: a registry tweak wont work and worked fine on sectors rom:

I want that default SMS program for SPB shell is VITO SMS Chat. The SMSChat is installed at "My storage"

I've changed like this:

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\:MSINBOX

in the string "1" I wrote "\My Storage\Program Files\VITO\SMS-Chat\SMSChat.exe"

nothing... outlook opens. I've tryed to change to "my storage..." (without \ ) and all sort of combinations but nothing works...

so does some use VITO SMSChat with yonn's rom and uses this hack?

Edited by GesaugeN

yonn I have problems in SPB DRIOD ROM 23 May 2011 build with torch button is not working, to hold down volume button longer (default omnia choice) also torch button choice is not present in button function assignation and for me strange torch button is also not present in mobie shell witdgets :(

any help pls ?

> already found it in this topic ;)

but can you add it by default in next release ? pls

Edited by kjub6

Guest light yagami

great work with HS v2.01 21690 ZeroCache XPR 8PP, its very unique and works so fast :) one thing though, while playing songs in media player, when I start to make an sms message, it tends to be laggy, any solution with this? Thanks again :D

Guest spkarthik

Hi Everyone

Is there anyway to add more shortcut icons in the home screen other than the Wifi and Bluetooth? I would like add couple more icons there and want to get rid of the Bluetooth.

Can some one tell me how to do that also I have another problem when the system is locked the incoming call screen freezes cant do anything else, just softreset. Is it a bug in this rom its only me having this problem.

Regards

Hi everyone!

Playing with the StartMenu IconSet using the JWMD Icon Changer the other day, I realized that HighRes icons have a huge impact on free RAM. Since our Omnia doesn't have lots of it (by today's standards), there are two ways to face the problem.

1) We can use a simple (perhaps even monochrome) icon set that we have converted to 32x32 pixels. That could be something based on the GTX style for example.

2) We can use a Start Menu replacement which takes up a lot less RAM, even with more sophisticated icons, but tends to be somewhat more unstable.

I guess it's up to the users and Master Yonn himself to decide.

Using SPB Droid ROM 23 May 2011 and want to gain some precious RAM? There is a workaround!

1) Use The Droid Pro+ manager and set the middle button to start the SPB Launcher (I prefer Advanced) instead of the Windows Start Menu.

2) Install this app (http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=350834&d=1277661549) to completely disable the Windows Start Menu

After a soft reset you'll notice a huge gain in RAM and speed!

This workaround probably works with any installation of SPB Mobile Shell.

Guest GesaugeN

I'm using I'm using Yonn_i900_HS_v2.01_21690_2MBCache_XPR_8PP and it is very unstable- it tends to freeze when receiving incoming calls at least twice a week! It never happened with sector's rom which I had before...

help?

I'm using I'm using Yonn_i900_HS_v2.01_21690_2MBCache_XPR_8PP and it is very unstable- it tends to freeze when receiving incoming calls at least twice a week! It never happened with sector's rom which I had before...

help?

Try HS++ 29020 it's great (part phone: puja1)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dreccon

Since we haven't heard from Master Yonn for quite a while now, I decided to try a few other ROMs. I found OCK's Eclipse ROM to be very stable. I could also install Yonn's HS++ v2 front end from his own cab file. The only thing that needed fiddling witn was that I had to make a new 'clog.lnk' inside the windows folder pointing to 'CallLog.exe'. I also had to set from scratch all the shortcuts in the 'Shortcuts tab'. From that point on, everything went like clockwork. I could even set the weather to auto-update and i haven't had to reboot for weeks!

Guest Borna_bkpdata

Update:

found solution, didn't check all 111 pages before asking :(

Hello everyone,

i am currently using Yonn's SPB droid. All working good. Just one question. How can I set that phone icon at the bottom of the screen( take a look at pic if not sure which icon i am thinking of) open SPB contact not favorite as it is now?

Tnx in Advance!

post-931701-0-55340800-1318495675_thumb.

Edited by Borna_bkpdata

Guest banyu_putih

please help me email, mms and sms are not working :mellow::mellow:

When I go to messaging, I can only select the e-mail account (or create a new one), no ordinary messaging section for sms like before.

If I click on the sms icon at the home screen, it just leads to messaging with only e-mail to select.

I've tried to send messages to my phone and I can see that it still reacts when it gets an sms. The backlight goes on but nothing else... I can find the message nowhere to read.:(:(

Guest PJ_Omnia

Hi!

Using HS++ V2.01 ROM 9 June 2011, does anybody know/can tip about a good Facebook app. Using Microsoft v1.1.026 but i seems to not update news feed and status correctly.

Anybody else have that problem?

Regards

Guest SanyO_79

Hello, I installed "HS++ V2.01 ROM 9 June 2011" version , I must say it's wonderful.

Inadvertently I deleted the background image, who is kind enough to post it?

Thanks

Edited by SanyO_79

I installed HS++ rom, and at first it seemed everything worked, but i cant connect the phone to pc. On activesync mode, pc doesn't recognise the phone, on storage mode the phone freezes.

Its too bad because i installed about 10 roms this week and none worked corectly(gprs,freezes, wireless, icons,...) This one was the first where almost everything worked.

I hope there is something i can do to solve this.

Guest anand_ivy

ROMs History:

• M2D Sense Remix ROM, 14/9/2010 - Link - Mirror - Screenshot
  • GTX ROMs, Aug 2010 - Premium XPR - Premium LZX - Lite XPR - Lite LZX - Screenshot
  • V3a : Samsung WidgetPlus, Jul 2010 - Link - Screenshot
  • V3b : Samsung Samsung SPlugin (Samsung Implementation of Titanium), Jul 2010 - Link - Screenshot
  • V3c : 6.5 Extra Lite (Bone), Jul 2010 - Link -Screenshot
  • V3c : 6.5.3 Extra Lite (Bone), Jul 2010 - Link -Screenshot
  • V3c : 6.1 Extra Lite (Bone), Jul 2010 - Link -ScreenshotHere

CABs Resources

All Cabs available in Rapidshare, if someone interested in making mirrors I'll be grateful "Note for frequent updating" ...
    > All CABs are NEW, from JF2 ROM - Please press rapidshare logo to proceed<

I also included original i900 MMS if someone prefer it than OmnaLITE version ... Use OmniaLITE keyboard from below if needed ...
    New:

Older CABs:-

[*]EzInput 2.1 WQVGA All Layout (English + Arabic for now) - Will Add the new version after vacation : -> Download <- > Screenshot <[*]OmniaLITE JD2 Keyboard (All Languages - Space-bar in SMS fixed) : -> Download <-[*]OmniaLITE Lockscreen (Need translation - Only Chinese for now) : -> Download <- > Screenshot <[*]Battery life Tweaks (May extend your Omnia Battery Life) : -> Download <-[*]Microsoft Office Mobile 2010 : -> Download <-[*]Microsoft Default Games : -> Download <-

Hi, I'm new to Omnia and to this forum i'm having omnia i900 which i got as gift frm my frnd who lives in UK and the phone is made in Korea having Windows 6.1, and i'm using it in India since 3 years, on that time it was locked (Network Lock) and i gave it to some local service center to Unlock it and it was good after that. Now, 4 days before i was upgraded it to windows 6.5 (cooked ROM) but it is again asking me for lock code (Network Lock). What should i have to do???? kindly help me in this regards.......

Edited by anand_ivy

Guest adinindu

great rom ,

But I have 2 problem :

first How I can display some Icon in this picture . I changed background then they dissapear.

yonnhomescreenv2.png

second : I can't click on search icon in phonebook , i have to change motion sensor to click it .

sorry for my bad english .

thanks

I am being using it since Aug and Now I also can't touch some areas on the screen. Search on FB, Close Button, SMS Send...ect. But when i rotate the screen i can. and also those unresponsive areas also work when rotated. Any Ideas?