Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

I flashed the droid rom it looks fantastic but after i soft restart it blocks on one image, its a droid with hands together.

Is this a bug?Nothing is responding and i reflashed it a second time, the same result.

Thanks.

P.S. not even the power button is functional.

Edited by Sekai

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lilsam2010

ROMs History:

• M2D Sense Remix ROM, 14/9/2010 - Link - Mirror - Screenshot
  • GTX ROMs, Aug 2010 - Premium XPR - Premium LZX - Lite XPR - Lite LZX - Screenshot
  • V3a : Samsung WidgetPlus, Jul 2010 - Link - Screenshot
  • V3b : Samsung Samsung SPlugin (Samsung Implementation of Titanium), Jul 2010 - Link - Screenshot
  • V3c : 6.5 Extra Lite (Bone), Jul 2010 - Link -Screenshot
  • V3c : 6.5.3 Extra Lite (Bone), Jul 2010 - Link -Screenshot
  • V3c : 6.1 Extra Lite (Bone), Jul 2010 - Link -ScreenshotHere

CABs Resources

All Cabs available in Rapidshare, if someone interested in making mirrors I'll be grateful "Note for frequent updating" ...
    > All CABs are NEW, from JF2 ROM - Please press rapidshare logo to proceed<

I also included original i900 MMS if someone prefer it than OmnaLITE version ... Use OmniaLITE keyboard from below if needed ...
    New:

Older CABs:-

[*]EzInput 2.1 WQVGA All Layout (English + Arabic for now) - Will Add the new version after vacation : -> Download <- > Screenshot <[*]OmniaLITE JD2 Keyboard (All Languages - Space-bar in SMS fixed) : -> Download <-[*]OmniaLITE Lockscreen (Need translation - Only Chinese for now) : -> Download <- > Screenshot <[*]Battery life Tweaks (May extend your Omnia Battery Life) : -> Download <-[*]Microsoft Office Mobile 2010 : -> Download <-[*]Microsoft Default Games : -> Download <-

i cant download any of this.. rapidshare says it is already removed help me where to get it..or give us a direct links of this thing

Six (6) ROMs with different cooking settings to chose from

Update 9 June: Roms updated to 2.01 with power off bug fixed and slight more better modifications ...

1) Zero Cache - Best performnce and speed (but some apps esp GPS might don't like it) for regular users

PagePool 8

h_logo.gif

PagePool 12

h_logo.gif

2) 2MBCache XPR - Good performance and speed but with cache enabled

PagePool 8

h_logo.gif

PagePool 12

h_logo.gif

3) 2MBCache LZX - More space with ordinary performance and cache enabled

PagePool 12

h_logo.gif

* Value Addon 1

contains HTC and LG Ringtones and sounds with 1% Battery driver CAB "already in my ROMs"

h_logo.gif

can you explain anyone the different bettween of this 6 romss??? thanksss

Edited by tnt-4-

Guest PJ_Omnia

Hi!

Using Yonn HS++ V2.01 ROM 9 June 2011, how can I get the alarm time to be shown on home page next to the bell (to the left side pf bell) when alarm activated?

Also how do I delete an Internet connection? Does not show on \settings\Connections\\Connections\"Manage existing connections"? But it is shown on Dial-up En-Dis

Regards

Edited by PJ_Omnia

Guest remus66

I use Yonn's DROID ROM for some time now, but I've noticed that year 2011 on home page didn't change to 2012. Does anybody has an idea on how to change it? Thanks.

Guest remus66

I use Yonn's DROID ROM for some time now, but I've noticed that year 2011 on home page didn't change to 2012. Does anybody has an idea on how to change it? Thanks.

Can anybody help?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Excel Ross

I need help

when I'm texting and I want to group message, I cannot group message because I need to manually select there name and it takes too much time, can you jhelp me how to solve it?

and by the way good work :D

please give me the link of the latest i900 Droid Rom

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BorisGVG

Let me first congrats you on the wonderful ROMs made for Omnia i900. I'm a big fan of your roms (though I never used one till now), but as a graphic designer I do love the look of your ROMs. Recently I got an almost brand new Samsung Omnia i900 from my brother of law (he used it only 3 months before he got SE Xperia Arc S), so he give me his new Omnia i900. Anyway, the phone is great, I started to search forums (mostly XDA-Developers and Modaco) to modify the look of the i900. Yes, I know its an old model but everything is working perfect on it. I use SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.5 (I love it), and Resco Keyboard and Explorer (fantastic apps) and SK Tools (latest version, great app).

However, searching through forums for software for Omnia i900 I run to your page of Omnia i900 ROMs. So, I have some questions about your ROMs although I'm not a novice in computers and I hope you will find a free time to answer me cuz I'm a very thorough when I want to do something. I have need to understand everything before I do something. First let me tell you my OS version of my Omnia i900:

-------------------------------

Windows Mobile 6.1 Pro

CE OS 5.2.20270 (Build 20270.1.3.1)

CPU: ARM920T PXA312

F/W Version:

PDA: i900JCHJ3/JCHJ3

PHONE: i900JCHJ3

Bluetooth (2.0 + EDR)

S/W: 2.0.3

H/W: 2.0.1

WiFi (IEEE 802.11 b/g)

S/W: 0.4.3.1

H/W: 1.0

Device Memory:

Storage Total: 90.39MB

Program Total: 97.27MB

My Storage: 8GB

Storage Card: 8GB

-------------------------------

Anyway, here are my questions:

1. I see varios FW versions like XBIJ1, UHHJ3, etc and I never seen one like my firmware JCHJ3 (FW for South Africa). Is that relevant what kind of stock FW you have in case you want to install some custom ROM?

2. Regarding the version of my phone (mentioned above) is it compatible to install any of your wonderful ROMs? (especially those 6.5 or 6.5.3).

3. If I install one of your ROMs, I guess I won't have any need of the SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.5 (which I have it now), yes or no?

4. After installing one of your ROMs, will I still be able to install any other software like I can now with my stock ROM?

5. Are your ROMs easy customizable? Like: fonts, wallpapers, some tweeks, etc?

6. I prefer dark themes or OS's and the main thing I want from my phone and have to work are: Bluetooth, GPRS (I'm in Europe), WiFi, Google Maps, and some ordinary tools like Office, Calc, Converter, etc. I'm not too much into GPS thing cuz I really don't need it for navigation where I am, maybe for my location through Google Maps, but that's not a big thing.

7. Regarding my need I write you above, which ROM of your or maybe some other not cooked by you will you recommend it?

Hope my questions wont give you headache trying to answer it. :))

thank you a lot in front, keep up your excellent work.

Lots of greetings from Republic of Macedonia.

Boris.

Guest GesaugeN

HS ++ ROM 5 May 2011

Details:

ROM Version : i900XBIJ1/Yonn

OS Version : 6.5.3.0

Released Date : 05 May 2011

Windows Mobile 6.5.3 Professional

CE OS 5.2.29020 ( Build 29020.5.3.12 )

Based on HomeScreenPlusPlus ...

Screenshots:

yonnhomescreen.png

HS++ 5/May/2011 ROM XPR - "Less Space - Better speed"

logo.gif

- - -

can you please reupload this rom? I would like version "Less Space - Better speed" :)

Guest obaggio

Guest BorisGVG

can you please reupload this rom? I would like version "Less Space - Better speed" :)

Dude did you try this ROM so far and you want it again or you are gonna flash this rom for the first time? is it a good rom? :)

Guest GesaugeN

Dude did you try this ROM so far and you want it again or you are gonna flash this rom for the first time? is it a good rom? :)

I've flashed it yesterday and it's not good at all: it drains battery very very quickly and clock is moving too fast. it seams like it have overclocked my phone

thanks yonn for roms but I had only problems with them :/