Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest tachito

I've flashed it yesterday and it's not good at all: it drains battery very very quickly and clock is moving too fast. it seams like it have overclocked my phone

thanks yonn for roms but I had only problems with them :/

I question What Rom is better that Yonn Rom, What rom are you using?

I'm using yonn last rom but i want to change for better one

Guest GesaugeN

I question What Rom is better that Yonn Rom, What rom are you using?

I'm using yonn last rom but i want to change for better one

I've tryed once again this rom because problems with battery and clock were due bad flashing

Rom itself looks great, very eye candy. About how it works, well that I'll post in few days of using it.

But one of the best roms I've used was from Sector

Guest BorisGVG

I've tryed once again this rom because problems with battery and clock were due bad flashing

Rom itself looks great, very eye candy. About how it works, well that I'll post in few days of using it.

But one of the best roms I've used was from Sector

My Samsung Omnia i900 even though it's an old model, is pretty new. It has been used for a month from previous owner (my brother in law) before he give it to me, so that means my Omnia i900 is basicly a brand new phone, never been flashed before. It came with latest stock rom WM 6.1 Pro 97MB and was working very fast with that, never lagging in anything, guess it was cuz it was a brand new. Everything was working perfectly. Then I got into ROM flashing and wanted to try latest 6.5.x Roms and my frist rom flash was with K1's rom "K1-i900-23152-M2D-v1.7.1-XPR" which was great, very eye candy. A bit laggy with some performances, minor bugs and glitches here and there, , battery life was fair (recharging it every 3-4 days with average talking and using) nothing important though. Then after a month of using that rom I've decided to try a new one and because with my previous stock rom 6.1 Pro I have used SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.5 and fell in love with that app, I run into Yonn's SPB rom "HS++ V2.01 ROM 2MBCache XPR - PagePool 8, 9 June 2011" which in my opinion is the best ROM Yonn ever cooked. Very fast, very eye candy, very well organized, memory usage is great, RAM is over 50MB (if you are using default MS Dialer (not Omnia Lite 3G diler) which spare you extra 8-10MB of RAM. Very small amount of bugs, almost none, glitches (didn't run of any so far), but what catch my attention to this rom is the battery life, which is fantastic. With average usage of the phone (talking+playing around) I recharge my battery every 4-5 days which for a smartphone is pretty much unbelievable, plus his HS++ Theme is standalone, wich means you can uninstal it and install a new HS++ theme for your use, there are out there a few of them.

So, if you ask me which one of Yonn's rom is the best one, I would highly recommend the one I use for over a month and half so far. My Omnia is reborn with this ROM, even though I got the SE Xperia Arc S, I more want to play with my new reborn Omnia i900 than with my one month old SE Xperia Arc S.

My recommendation for all folks who want to flash their omnia's or any other smartphone is: before you decide to flash your phone, carefully read the whole thread, I'm pretty much sure that every question or doubt you have about any ROM (not only Yonn's) is pretty much answered somewhere in the whole thread about the particular ROM. Do a little bit research before do any actions. Before I did my first ROM flash, I spend almost 3 weaks in reading through forums (mainly Modaco and XDA-Developers) and learn about everything, so thats why my first and my second ROM flashing went smoothly and without errors. :)

Guest GesaugeN

So far I very pleased with "Yonn i900 HS 29020 STD XPR" rom. Very fast, very responsive, very eye candy. Only thing I'm waiting for is confirmation of it's stability but that will be seen thru usage (the incoming call freeze up). Overall I'm very pleased and can honestly say it's best rom I've used

Guest BorisGVG

So far I very pleased with "Yonn i900 HS 29020 STD XPR" rom. Very fast, very responsive, very eye candy. Only thing I'm waiting for is confirmation of it's stability but that will be seen thru usage (the incoming call freeze up). Overall I'm very pleased and can honestly say it's best rom I've used

If you read most of this thread you would notice that that rom you are using has that particular problem, other users report it too. My guess is to use the WM MS dialer, not Omnia Lite 3G or Omnia Lite 2G dialer. Although Omnia Lite 2G i think will not couse the problem with freezing cuz it's uses ram a little bit more than default MS Dialer. Try first with OL 2G and if the problem still persist, than switch to MS Dialer and I think you wont have problems with freezing on incoming calls. Build 29020 was noted as a rom which is fast but battery life eater, some other chiefs said that too in this thread, even Yonn himself said that too. See what happens with time of using this rom and just for the sake of comparation, flash your phone with the rom I use (read the post above) and see how it goes. Also HS++ is some kind of an upgrade from HS, many bugs in HS and added or removed programs that causes problems are solved in the HS++ version. This rom i use is a very very batteri life friendly. I'm just suggesting this. How many people, that many tastes :))

Guest GesaugeN

If you read most of this thread you would notice that that rom you are using has that particular problem, other users report it too. My guess is to use the WM MS dialer, not Omnia Lite 3G or Omnia Lite 2G dialer. Although Omnia Lite 2G i think will not couse the problem with freezing cuz it's uses ram a little bit more than default MS Dialer. Try first with OL 2G and if the problem still persist, than switch to MS Dialer and I think you wont have problems with freezing on incoming calls. Build 29020 was noted as a rom which is fast but battery life eater, some other chiefs said that too in this thread, even Yonn himself said that too. See what happens with time of using this rom and just for the sake of comparation, flash your phone with the rom I use (read the post above) and see how it goes. Also HS++ is some kind of an upgrade from HS, many bugs in HS and added or removed programs that causes problems are solved in the HS++ version. This rom i use is a very very batteri life friendly. I'm just suggesting this. How many people, that many tastes :))

ok, i'll try hs++

liks are down so could you upload it?

Guest BorisGVG

ok, i'll try hs++

liks are down so could you upload it?

You should ask people who upload it on first place, if they are still around this forum.

Tell me what exactly you need I'll try to find you valid links for download, but I'm not promising anything :)

It takes lots of research. If I can found them, you can found them too :)

What ever you do with your phone, first do a good research (sometimes with days), because you gonna end up doing hard reset after hard reset, and thats not very good for the phone to be done many times, cuz it will screw your battery :)

Guest BorisGVG

2 mb is usually almost the standard and best "for me" ..

Here:

http://www.multiupload.com/TQYXJG54JA

edit the xml file representing your layout - Let demonstrate with default (Yonn No Music.xml) copy it from your device (located in Program files\HomeScreen PlusPlus) to your computer, open it with any notepad and search/locate (they start in line No. 124):

<Item absolute="3" class="registry_tracker" onhold="MenuWiFi" ontap="ToggleWiFi">

<image src="Comm\toggle_wifi%d.png"  left="35" top="192" height="45" width="45"/>

<registry key_value="HKLM\System\State\Samsung\Phone\IsWifiOn" mask="0x1" />

</Item>

<Item absolute="3" class="registry_tracker" onhold="MenuBluetooth" ontap="ToggleBluetooth">

<image src="Comm\toggle_bt%d.png"  left="160" top="192" height="45" width="45"/>

<registry key_value="HKLM\System\State\Hardware\Bluetooth" mask="0x1" />

</Item>
These are the shortcuts wifi and bluetooth, now you want to change them into launchers, then replace above with:
		<Item class="space" ontap="StartApp" path="\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Office\Calculator.lnk" onhold="DoNothing">

<image src="\Windows\start_calculator.png"   left="35" top="192" width="45" height="45"/>

</Item>

<Item class="space" ontap="StartApp" path="\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Office\Adobe Reader.lnk" onhold="DoNothing">

<image src="\Windows\start_start_adobe_reader.png"   left="160" top="192" width="45" height="45"/>

</Item>
OR simply make shortcuts from applications tab:
		<Item class="space" ontap="StartApp" path="lnk\pr1.lnk" onhold="DoNothing">

<image src="http://www.modaco.com/lnk\pr1.png"  left="35" top="192" width="45" height="45"/>

</Item>

<Item class="space" ontap="StartApp" path="lnk\pr2.lnk" onhold="DoNothing">

<image src="http://www.modaco.com/lnk\pr2.png"  left="160" top="192" width="45" height="45"/>

</Item>

I'll look if KoWin make similar taskbar to 6.1 Builds...

- Not sure, but some said 21690 have better battery management than 29020

- Omnialite calender already included - you mean to activate it from calendar tab? anyway this "calendar tab" is just a placeholder for plugins "I used Today Agenda" - you can you any plugin you want .. I'll see if I can configure TodayAgenda to open tcalender instead "looks possible"

- I'll search for latest enhanced GPS

- Quick change of favorite cities without update - I'll ask IPTWeather author - Since it's in mortscript, I'm sure it's possible somhow..

- RaceChrono might be incompatible with SIPHook.. Try this: open and hold windows logo "this will open Advanced task manager" open Services and stop the service "SipHook Service" and test your application "without restarting Omnia"...

- XDA_UC always runs for me .. Did you really copied XDA_UC folder to "My storage" BEFORE flashing?

- For SMS check my previous posts..

Ehm, what is 2300? and new SPB Themes released?

- Wifi and bluetooth icons answered above..

- I'm using the same ROM now - Shutdown works and usual .. Not problem here ..

Try this, install the default 6.5 lockscreen cab:

http://www.multiupload.com/GBN56W7RL9

Now install any lockscreen theme you want...

Multiupload.com doesn't work, maybe the site is down. Can someone re-upload this file? Or point me a d/w link with the file mentioned in the above link "multiupload.com/GBN56W7RL9" ?? Is the file in this URL the default 6.5 lockscreen cab or?

Guest Michalzeszen

Hi there, I haven't been able to use TIM service in Brazil, the other companies works just fine, but when I try a TIM chip it always restart right after it find the signal...

Guest Michalzeszen

Hi there, I haven't been able to use TIM service in Brazil, the other companies works just fine, but when I try a TIM chip it always restart right after it find the signal...

Alright, use the costumer file on the attachment and it should work fine.

customer.rar

Guest BorisGVG

Broken rom links, can someone upload it again?

Which one do you exactly need? I have only this rom from Yonn:

"Yonn_i900_HS_v2.01_21690_2MBCache_XPR_8PP"

Here is the link: Click Here! to download it!

Don't know how long the link will be alive, but if the link is dead, write me a PM here to reupload it again!

Mulitupload is officially DEAD !!!

Edited by BorisGVG

Guest BorisGVG

Can i have download link for this rom

1) Zero Cache - Best performnce and speed (but some apps esp GPS might don't like it) for regular users

Google is your best friend, and sometimes xda-developers.com too :)

• 2 weeks later...