Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest blyx1221

im using SPB DRIOD V3 cant find the lock/ilock setting, i also try ssi42 androidlock but no luck. nid some advice pls.

Guest BorisGVG

im using SPB DRIOD V3 cant find the lock/ilock setting, i also try ssi42 androidlock but no luck. nid some advice pls.

If you refer to S2U2, then the S2U2 folder is in: Start>Tools (there should be a folder named S2U2)

Or open File Explorer and search in: My Device>Program Files (there should be a folder named S2U2)

I never tried this rom, but file management is the same in all ROMs

Guest ARPcPro

By the way, regarding the SPB DROID ROM, where is the Windows Mobile “Search” utility? Usually there is a "find / search" shortcut somewhere that is able to search for words from PIM, Pocket Outlook, SMS and filesystem.

I'm refering to the "Search Phone" that usually appears on WM6.5 ROMs:

ScreenHunter_06_Feb._16_00.58_270x359.gif

I need to search for text inside SMS or for files and this was usefull. I cannot find it anywhere.

Guest winmx74

I'vw installed the last rom, but I can not see sms in white sheets. What should I do? thnx

ANd...what's the serial??

Edited by winmx74

Guest BorisGVG

I'vw installed the last rom, but I can not see sms in white sheets. What should I do? thnx

ANd...what's the serial??

First of all, specify what rom did you installed, and cuz you said you have problem with messages not seeing, then I'm assuming you install Yonns H++ v2 ROM. All roms from the first post are updated, so discussions about updated roms are starting from Page 95, You better read some little before you post your questions. All questions you ever have about any roms, are answered in the thread.

And what serial do you need? about what? :)

Guest BorisGVG

I'm refering to the "Search Phone" that usually appears on WM6.5 ROMs:

ScreenHunter_06_Feb._16_00.58_270x359.gif

I need to search for text inside SMS or for files and this was usefull. I cannot find it anywhere.

In case you didn't find the Search utility, try this:

1. Disable SPB, so you can be on Windows Mobile native homescreen. Then hit Start and search that utility through folders. Thats I think a native WM utility so it can't be extracted or removed, so it gotta be there somewhere.

2. Other thing you should do is to reflash the same rom, but first, always before flash or reflash a rom, first do a hard reset of the phone, and then do the flashing of a new rom. And after flashing the new rom, do at least 2 hard resets, one after another. Thats done to remove any remain files from previous roms and not to have problems with the new rom coused by them.

3. Third option is to do a hard reset, maybe 2. and see if the utility will show up. If not, then do the thing under option 2.

hope this will help you. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest natividad

I use Yonn's DROID ROM for some time now, but I've noticed that year 2011 on home page didn't change to 2012. Does anybody has an idea on how to change it? Thanks.

Hi! Has there been a solution on this.

Please share.

Thank you! :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Pumpaa

The download links don't seem to work any more. Any one can upload the roms somewhere please? I really like the rom... Thanks in advance.

Guest BorisGVG

The download links don't seem to work any more. Any one can upload the roms somewhere please? I really like the rom... Thanks in advance.

How about you do a little research through this thread and find the working links?

anyway here's a valid link for Yonn i900 HS++ 21690 v2.01 2MBCache 8MB PagePool XPR

Here is also a valid link for: Yonn i900 SPB DROID 29020 V3

I also got this other rom in case you want, I can upload it if you want:

• Yonn i900 23144 M2D STD XPR (M2D Sense ROM 5 NOV 2010)

Edited by BorisGVG

Guest Pumpaa

Thank you so much, Boris. That's so great.

Yes, if you could upload Yonn i900 23144 M2D STD XPR (M2D Sense ROM 5 NOV 2010), that will be awesome.

I really appreciate it, man.

Guest BorisGVG

Any one knows how to add Chinese language support? All Chinese characters show squares. And I installed all cab I can found in this and other threads but none of them works...

I'm using Yonn i900 HS++ 21690 v2.01 2MBCache 8MB PagePool XPR I'm frustrated... I love this rom so much.

Please help....!! Much thanks.

after flashing did you do at least to hard resetd one after another? sometimes even 3 hard resets are good. I think I saw a cab here who solves this question about Chinese, are you sure you installed every cab provided here regarding the chinese support?

Try this steps now:

1. Do a hard reset (2 times, one after another)
  2. Did you upload first the XDA_UC provided with the zip file where your rom is in My Storage? You have to do that before flashing. After that you can flash the rom cuz XDA_UC is needed for complite flashing of the rom.
  3. After you do that and upload XDA_UC in your My Storage space. flash the rom
  4. After flashing do not touch the phone, there are proceses they need to be done after flashing in automatic way, your phone will notify you when its done. Phone will maybe restart on it self few time, to not unplug it from the cable.
  5. After that is done, do 3 hard resets one after another so old files from the pervious flashing are gone.
  6. See how that goes, then if you don't have a chinese support, install one of the cabs provided here, restart your phone and see what will happen.
  7. If everything is ok then good, if not, try to do a little bit more researching here and on xda-developers forum

Here is the link for Yonn i900 23144 M2D STD XPR (M2D Sense ROM 5 NOV 2010)

You have to make an account on 4shared.com to be able to download the link I provide you. It's easy and it's free, requires 5 min of your time. This is my folder on 4shared.com so I'll be adding more files (ROMs and CABs) with time.

Edited by BorisGVG

Guest Pumpaa
after flashing did you do at least to hard resetd one after another? sometimes even 3 hard resets are good. I think I saw a cab here who solves this question about Chinese, are you sure you installed every cab provided here regarding the chinese support?

Try this steps now:

• Do a hard reset (2 times, one after another)
  • Did you upload first the XDA_UC provided with the zip file where your rom is in My Storage? You have to do that before flashing. After that you can flash the rom cuz XDA_UC is needed for complite flashing of the rom.
  • After you do that and upload XDA_UC in your My Storage space. flash the rom
  • After flashing do not touch the phone, there are proceses they need to be done after flashing in automatic way, your phone will notify you when its done. Phone will maybe restart on it self few time, to not unplug it from the cable.
  • After that is done, do 3 hard resets one after another so old files from the pervious flashing are gone.
  • See how that goes, then if you don't have a chinese support, install one of the cabs provided here, restart your phone and see what will happen.
  • If everything is ok then good, if not, try to do a little bit more researching here and on xda-developers forum

Here is the link for Yonn i900 23144 M2D STD XPR (M2D Sense ROM 5 NOV 2010)

Yes, I had done exactly the first 6 steps but got no luck... I will try to figure it out from the xda-developers forum then.

Got the Yonn i900 23144 M2D STD XPR (M2D Sense ROM 5 NOV 2010). Awesome. Thanks a lot, Boris.

Guest BorisGVG

Yes, I had done exactly the first 6 steps but got no luck... I will try to figure it out from the xda-developers forum then.

Got the Yonn i900 23144 M2D STD XPR (M2D Sense ROM 5 NOV 2010). Awesome. Thanks a lot, Boris.

There is a chinese support for what you are looking for, I know cuz I've seen people solved that problem for Omnia i900. You just need to search around a bit. I'm too lazy now to search for you. Anyway here's my 4Shared profile B-Design, I uploaded some more i900 roms there for whom I think are one of the best for our Omnia i900 (at least for my taste). Personally test them all and keep them in my possession. All roms are the latest version of each rom, so if you search updated version of any of the roms, you won't find it. Most of the known bugs are fixed in this each rom. Also I uploaded some phone parts for our Omnia i900. Download it and use it at your own risk.

Cheers bro :)

Try this site you have some Omnia i900 files including Chinese for M2D (the link is valid) :)

Edited by BorisGVG

Guest Pumpaa

There is a chinese support for what you are looking for, I know cuz I've seen people solved that problem for Omnia i900. You just need to search around a bit. I'm too lazy now to search for you. Anyway here's my 4Shared profile B-Design, I uploaded some more i900 roms there for whom I think are one of the best for our Omnia i900 (at least for my taste). Personally test them all and keep them in my possession. All roms are the latest version of each rom, so if you search updated version of any of the roms, you won't find it. Most of the known bugs are fixed in this each rom. Also I uploaded some phone parts for our Omnia i900. Download it and use it at your own risk.

Cheers bro :)

Try this site you have some Omnia i900 files including Chinese for M2D (the link is valid) :)

WOW~~~ Those roms are so cool for my taste too!!! :P

You are the best, bro :lol:

I tried a Chinese fix called Kaidi_sunfon_chinese_font.cab I found in this thread, and it works on Yonn i900 SPB DROID 29020 V3, but NOT the HS++ 21690 v2.01 one.

Maybe I did something wrong in the progress. I'll share my findings when I figure it out.

Thanks again, man. The B-Design is fabulous.

Guest BorisGVG

WOW~~~ Those roms are so cool for my taste too!!! :P

You are the best, bro :lol:

I tried a Chinese fix called Kaidi_sunfon_chinese_font.cab I found in this thread, and it works on Yonn i900 SPB DROID 29020 V3, but NOT the HS++ 21690 v2.01 one.

Maybe I did something wrong in the progress. I'll share my findings when I figure it out.

Thanks again, man. The B-Design is fabulous.

Don't know bro about chinese, I'm sure there is a cab out there. I found this, don't know if this is what are you looking for, but no harm to try it. Sometimes do 2 softresets after installing some cab file.

If I somehow helped you with some post, hit the green arrow button on the bottom right of the post field :)

Soon I will be add some working apps for Omnia i900 to my 4shared profile so be sure to bookmark the URL so you can check it from time to time. All those cab what will I upload are already tested on my Omnia i900 and working. But thats not guaranty if they will work on your Omnia and rom you use :)

Guest GesaugeN

i have problems with recent roms and now im' using "Yonn_i900_HS_v2.01_21690_2MBCache_XPR_8PP":

problem is that some applications like S2U2 cause great lag of WM os, the omnia becomes hot and battery drains almost in minutes! it looks like CPU is overwhelmed...

so i was wondering is maybe size of cache causing the problem? it here way to increase it to more than 2mb?

The same problem was happening on "Yonn_i900_SPB_DROID_V3_29020", "yonn_i900_hs_29020_std_xpr" and "PDhee_i900Omnia_WM653_23686.5.3.8_ExtraLite_Beta1"...

the rom that worked fine was SPB Mobile Shell 3 v6411 from sector...

Guest BorisGVG

i have problems with recent roms and now im' using "Yonn_i900_HS_v2.01_21690_2MBCache_XPR_8PP":

problem is that some applications like S2U2 cause great lag of WM os, the omnia becomes hot and battery drains almost in minutes! it looks like CPU is overwhelmed...

so i was wondering is maybe size of cache causing the problem? it here way to increase it to more than 2mb?

The same problem was happening on "Yonn_i900_SPB_DROID_V3_29020", "yonn_i900_hs_29020_std_xpr" and "PDhee_i900Omnia_WM653_23686.5.3.8_ExtraLite_Beta1"...

the rom that worked fine was SPB Mobile Shell 3 v6411 from sector...

Hmm, thats strange, I never had that kind of problems with Yonn's roms, contrary I had very good experience using Yonn's roms. Speed is great, and whats the main sign of Yonn Roms is that the battery life is great.

What causes you problems and battery draining is for several reasons. The reasons I could think of now are:

• Bad rom flashing. Try to do a hard reset before flashing and 2 or 3 hard resets after flashing. that will kill the remain files from previous rom installation.
  • Corrupted flashing file (ROM). Try to re-download it from My 4Shared Folder and flash it again.
  • Hardware problem or maybe your battery is not good anymore, try with another or new battery, see if the problem gone.
  • Disable S2U2 and use the default WM 6.5 lock. If the battery is good with WM 6.5 lock then its the S2U2 that causes you problems. Reflash rom or do a hard reset. (Reflashing is what will I recommend)
  • Most of Yonn roms are coming with XDA_UC installation, so that means you have to copy first the XDA_UC folder provided in the zip file into Storage Card and then do the rom flashing.

All Roms uploaded on

My 4Shared Folder are personally selected and used on my Omnia i900 and they all worked like a charm. Thats also the case with the WM and Samsung apps uploaded there. My criteria of choosing roms for Omnia i900 are: Speed, ROM and RAM space, Battery Life.

Hope this will help. :)

P.S. About cache, yes you can increase the cache but it is complicated and pain in the ass process, Just search here on MoDaCo, XDA-Developers or Samsung-Omnia.org for "Increase cache in Windows Mobile" or use Google for that.

Edited by BorisGVG

Guest GesaugeN

Boris, thanks for your reply. The battery problem exists only when I'm using S2U2 so I've deinstalled it but then I've noticed that this Yonn_i900_HS_v2.01_21690_2MBCache_XPR_8PP is half WM6.1? it has old lock screen and mods for new slide lock from wm6.5 doesnt work on this rom. I've tried "Dusk Lockscreen" from sector but after instalation i ged message "the program was installed sucssesfully; this program is for other version od wm so it might cause some problems". and it doesn't work...

then I've tried to install "GingerLock_2.3_WQVGA" and it also doesn't work

so only conclusion is that this rom from Yonn is not WM6.5 or it has files from WM6.1 that are necessary for slide lock

so because of that old files i thing it causes problems of lag on my mobile

and i would really like to have slide lock. lock from wm6.1 is very unusable :(

Guest BorisGVG

Boris, thanks for your reply. The battery problem exists only when I'm using S2U2 so I've deinstalled it but then I've noticed that this Yonn_i900_HS_v2.01_21690_2MBCache_XPR_8PP is half WM6.1? it has old lock screen and mods for new slide lock from wm6.5 doesnt work on this rom. I've tried "Dusk Lockscreen" from sector but after instalation i ged message "the program was installed sucssesfully; this program is for other version od wm so it might cause some problems". and it doesn't work...

then I've tried to install "GingerLock_2.3_WQVGA" and it also doesn't work

so only conclusion is that this rom from Yonn is not WM6.5 or it has files from WM6.1 that are necessary for slide lock

so because of that old files i thing it causes problems of lag on my mobile

and i would really like to have slide lock. lock from wm6.1 is very unusable :(

I don't know man, I think definitely somethings wrong with your phone. I used that ROM for 10 months, and its one of my favorites cuz of the speed, stability and battery friendly. I never had a heavy battery drain, I use to charge my battery in 4-5 days with normal using of my phone, like talking, surfing internet (not heavy surfing, but normal) etc.

This rom HS++ 2.01 ReLoaded has its own WM 6.5 lock screen and If I remember correctly the lockscreen background has some zebras on it and the slider is green. This is a WM 6.5.3 Pro, it is not WM 6.1. There is no "half 6.1 and half 6.5.x" roms.

WM 6.5 and WM 6.5.x roms are based on 6.1, but much more improved and advanced versions than WM6.1 and ofcorse those roms will have most of the WM 6.1 files in it, cuz its the same OS. The difference between WM6.5 and WM6.5.x roms is in the start button. on 6.5 its in the upper left corner and in 6.5.x its in the lower left corner. Both are much more touch friendly than 6.1.

As for the rom you are using now, I use to have S2U2 on it too, and never had problems of heavy battery draining, Ofcorse it uses battery more than the native WM 6.5 lock screen, cuz it has more options on it, but there is not a big difference in battery life.

The native WM6.1 lock screen is present in all WM6.5 and WM6.5.x roms cuz thats build in thing in all Windows Mobile OS's. When you disable your native WM 6.5 lockscreen, then the native WM6.1 lockscreen comes up.

The S2U2 on my 4Shared folder is the latest full version, and its on my phone now and its working like a charm. Didi you try that version of S2U2 from my folder or from somewhere else?

Start reading from Page 95 of this thread, you will found the answer for your problem.

I will suggest you to try other Yonn Roms and see if you still have the problem like with HS++ v2.01 ReLoaded, or try Yonn's lite versions of rom, or you my try some of ock's and steff195's roms and see if this problem is still present. Download them from my 4Shared folder.

Cheers mate

Edited by BorisGVG

• 4 weeks later...