Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest BorisGVG

http://img577.images...nhomescreen.png

I just would like to link to this rom flour lin is dead

Check out my thread here, you ahev a list from my 4Shared folder where there are Omnia i900 roms and phone parts. The folderr with apps is still not working, I will fix it these days.

Note: you have to sign up for 4Shared to be able to download anything from there.

Cheers.

Hi! Can someone give me an active link for Yoon's Rom HS++ V2.01 ROM 9 June 2011, and also i don't know what version is the mest, 1, 2 or the 3rd? I have trouble finding an active link, all of them are dead. Or if you know a better rom for i900 please share

thank you in advance

Guest BorisGVG

Hi! Can someone give me an active link for Yoon's Rom HS++ V2.01 ROM 9 June 2011, and also i don't know what version is the mest, 1, 2 or the 3rd? I have trouble finding an active link, all of them are dead. Or if you know a better rom for i900 please share

thank you in advance

Before asking, do a research and don't tell me there are no search results, cuz If I can find it, you can find it too.

What I am talking is that the answer for your question is in front of your nose, you just needed to read the post above yours and do few clicks. :))

Cheers.

Guest herdagli

Hey.

I use "Yonn_i900_HS_v2.01_21690_2MBCache_XPR_8PP.exe"

Thanks YONN.

The phone is the first time (at startup) the screen light is too bright.

I love it. Screen appears, even in sunlight.

After the phone lock screen, the screen goes blank.

I can not find the first light again.

I'm trying to set, but does not change.

I use Google translate.

I can not find the solution other pages.

Can you help me?

Best Regards.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest GesaugeN

is that part of rom or standalone .cab?

Also Boris, i can see that u and me r only one left with this old phones... :)

tell me, i have problem with overheating of the phone when i'm using some apps like camera for few minutes and S2U2 (it makes my phone very slow and drain whole battery in few hours even if i dont to anything)

Also I tryed default wm6.5 lockscreen but it tend to crash once a day in a way that the screen light is dim but touchscreen works so i get strange behaviour like i can call but i cant answer the phone...

I'm using that Yonn HS++ 2.01 ReLoaded

Guest BorisGVG

is that part of rom or standalone .cab?

Also Boris, i can see that u and me r only one left with this old phones... :)

tell me, i have problem with overheating of the phone when i'm using some apps like camera for few minutes and S2U2 (it makes my phone very slow and drain whole battery in few hours even if i dont to anything)

Also I tryed default wm6.5 lockscreen but it tend to crash once a day in a way that the screen light is dim but touchscreen works so i get strange behaviour like i can call but i cant answer the phone...

I'm using that Yonn HS++ 2.01 ReLoaded

Yes, its a standalone app, its a 2G dialer, I am using default WM dialer (not skinned one), but this dialer looks great, so i want to try it.

Well dude, as I said in my thread, I have Samsung Galaxy S3, but i adore my precious Omnia i900 and thats why i am use it in everyday using. As you can see i am huge fan of Samsung phones :).

As for the problem, I don't know, maybe its a installation problem, maybe its hardware problem, dunno. I never had such or any other ptoblem with that specific rom or with any other rom from Yonn, OCK, Steff or Obi Wan Radd. They all worked like a charm on my Omnia.

Maybe if you try 1 or 2 hard resets it will solved your problem. If that doesn't happen, then try another rom, I have it on my 4Shared file sharing profile all latest roms from Yonn, OCK, Steff195 and Obi Wan Radd. Try one of them, and see if the problem still occures and let me now.

Cheers.

P.S. Look out for my apps section on 4Shared and if you have some other working app or cab that i don't have it on the list, please share so we can put it there. Remember, it hase to be free app, not warez or cracked one cuz they will ban my folder again like MS did it when I upload the cab for MS Office 2010 there. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BorisGVG

Can someone upload the file "Yonn GTX 2G Dialer Spiced" cuz the link is not valid, file is removed.

Thank you :)

Yes, its a standalone app, its a 2G dialer, I am using default WM dialer (not skinned one), but this dialer looks great, so i want to try it.

Well dude, as I said in my thread, I have Samsung Galaxy S3, but i adore my precious Omnia i900 and thats why i am use it in everyday using. As you can see i am huge fan of Samsung phones :).

As for the problem, I don't know, maybe its a installation problem, maybe its hardware problem, dunno. I never had such or any other ptoblem with that specific rom or with any other rom from Yonn, OCK, Steff or Obi Wan Radd. They all worked like a charm on my Omnia.

Maybe if you try 1 or 2 hard resets it will solved your problem. If that doesn't happen, then try another rom, I have it on my 4Shared file sharing profile all latest roms from Yonn, OCK, Steff195 and Obi Wan Radd. Try one of them, and see if the problem still occures and let me now.

Cheers.

P.S. Look out for my apps section on 4Shared and if you have some other working app or cab that i don't have it on the list, please share so we can put it there. Remember, it hase to be free app, not warez or cracked one cuz they will ban my folder again like MS did it when I upload the cab for MS Office 2010 there. :)

No One? Anyone? :mellow:

Ok guys, thanks to ssi42 for the link of Yonn GTX 2G Diler Spiced, we got this dialer. I download it and install it, and it works like a charm, and it looks great no matter what kind of ROM you are using. Soon I will update My 4Shared Folder with some new apps and roms including this dialer too. So, who ever have a working apps or themes (first you have to tested on your phone) which is not on that list of My 4Shared Folder, please write me a PM here so we can put it there so everyone can download it. Please, do not send me or write me about cracked or non-free or copyrighted apps cuz I already had a problem about copyright material with 4Shared.com, so lets keep this folder clean. (The copyright file was MS Office 2010 Mobile FULL).

So here's Yonn GTX 2G Dialer Spiced (thanks to ssi42).

If the link is dead in the future, write me down to notice that.

Also check out my thread, there is the full list of My 4Shared Folder and what you can find there.

Enjoy! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Many thanks to Yonn

I wanted to throw my old Omnia i900 into trash but, than somehow I found this site 2 weeks ago.

I flashed my poor Omnia with Yonns ROM, and now i feel like I got a new smartphone.

Thank you yonn, and thank you Modaco

Guest BorisGVG

Many thanks to Yonn

I wanted to throw my old Omnia i900 into trash but, than somehow I found this site 2 weeks ago.

I flashed my poor Omnia with Yonns ROM, and now i feel like I got a new smartphone.

Thank you yonn, and thank you Modaco

I am so glad that you revived your Omnia i900. to be honest I still use it as my main everyday phone cuz i trust it more than my second device Samsung Galaxy S3.

Thats why I made a thread for apps, roms and phone parts for our beloved Omnia i900. Check out my thread for more information.

All files are virus free and checked by me on my Omnia i900 and worked!

Cheers! :D :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, its me again, but I have a problem now. :(

I flashed my Omnia with Yonn's SPB DRIOD ROM 23 May 2011 on 17 November 2012,

and yestedday SPB mobile shell got locked(15 days of trial version), it says i need to buy serial to use it again.

In first post I dont see anything about this TRIAL version.

Should I buy it or i can solve it somehow (i.e. crack, free serial, flash again ) ??

I really like this ROM, and would like to continue using it. :wub:

EDIT: I bought spb mobile shell, but yonn didnt make clear(in first post) that SPB mobile shell is trial version and it expires after 15 days

Edited by pamark