• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

HELP! Can't take pictures with my camera

6 posts in this topic

Posted

i installed CameraSoundSh1.cab from the post below and it screwed up my whole camera after UNINSTALLING IT through main storage.... i can only use the camera shortcut the open the camera and cant do anything else once i get into the camera app. the lock button, end call button,cube and the ok/close button is not working.. the only working hardware button is the Call button. (when i press the call button it brings up the dialer..... To me.. my camera is as equally important as my wifi on my phone... Really hope that someone could come up with a solution to this.. THANKS!

Cabs for easy and fast Registry Tweaking

In this thread you can find Cabs (made by Tylwith) that will make applying some of the Registry Tweaks posted above a lot more easy and fast.

Below a short description:

CameraSoundSh1.cab Disable autofocus sound, recording sound and SHUTTER1

DisableCameraSound.cab Disable autofocus sound, recording sound and SHUTTER3 (so you need to set the camera to SHUTTER3)

Enable_Settings_rotation.cab Enables the settings menu in 6.5 rom and also allow to map the rotation to a hard key

EnableDialerSkin.cab Enable Samsung Dialer

DisableDialerSkin.cab Disable Samsung Dialer

Touch.cab Encrese the screen responsiveness/sensitivity

DisableSkinSmsEmail.cab Disable Samsung Skinned Email and Sms application

EnableThreadedSms.cab It only works after using disableSkinSmSEmail.cab

4RowsMenuWithHoneyComb.cab Make 4 rows for windows 6.5 start up menu with honeycomb

StartMenu_Grid_5.CAB Make 5 rows for windows 6.5 start up menu without honeycomb (from XDa forum)

OldStyleStart.CAB Old style (but big size and fingerfriendly) Start Menu for people who don't like wm6.5 start menu

Shetlander_Honeycomb_Start_Menu.cab (by XDA developers) Enable "3 columns with big icons" Honeycomb in start menu

SettingMenu.cab Add 6.1 menusettings for people who want to enable/disable touchwizUI on wm6.5 (Uninstall the cab after use)

DisableStartShutdownSounds.cab Disable Start and ShutDown sounds

lightsensorfix.cab fixes the light sensor refresh rate on WM 6.1 (On 6.1 the sensor refresh is too short so basicly the screen change every second of brightness so it's no good for visual effect nor for battery life.) (Tested on H5)

EnableFrontCamera.cab enables the front camera

Posted

I think by putting a new Camera.exe file into \Windows might help.

I won't be able to upload original Samsung Camera.exe file, but you can try here

Posted

I think by putting a new Camera.exe file into \Windows might help.

I won't be able to upload original Samsung Camera.exe file, but you can try here

i've tried replacing the new Camera.exe but it pops out with an error saying "The File CAMERA cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. if the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring the file "

Now, i cant even open the camera app... Why is that so?

WHat should i do is this cant be solved? Does reflashing a new ROM help solve this problem?

Posted

i've tried replacing the new Camera.exe but it pops out with an error saying "The File CAMERA cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. if the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring the file "

Now, i cant even open the camera app... Why is that so?

WHat should i do is this cant be solved? Does reflashing a new ROM help solve this problem?

i am afraid so..

Posted (edited)

Ok, install the new cert. files and do the same thing again.

sdkcertsnew2015.cab

ps

extract all files and copy to your windows folder on phone after install new certs.

camera.rar

Edited by mipepim

Posted

somebody can clarify this is work?