• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Google Nexus One Now Available in Korea, Shipping With Android 2.2 Froyo

6 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Google Nexus One Now Available in Korea, Shipping With Android 2.2 Froyo

100617_p18_KT.jpg

KT, South Korea's second-biggest mobile carrier after SK Telecom, said today that the premium Android smartphone ― Nexus One ― will be on local shelves starting from next week and available online today.

"We will get pre-orders for the Nexus via its official online shopping mall ― phonestore.show.co.kr ― from June 21. Initial volume will be 4,000 units," a company spokeswoman Kim Yoon-jeong said.

The Nexus is equipped with the latest Android mobile platform ― version 2.2 ― boosting data processing speed by fivefold at maximum compared to the previous 2.1 version.

Show I don't think we will have to wait to long now for a final Froyo release for the Nexus ;)

Via Unwired

Posted · Report post

Do the girls come with it.

Nah I kid.

Posted · Report post

Yeah they are cute

Posted · Report post

They do have abnormally large hands though ;)

Posted · Report post

They do have abnormally large hands though ;)

Won't do, it's a well known fact, small hands........ :(

Posted · Report post

hmm, when will the desire ship in the US? with 2.2 out now, doesn't it make sense that the des will ship with 2.2?

shipping with 2.1 then an upgrade relatively soon afterwards seems odd

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2015. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.