[ROM]AMDZero ZeroSense (DC23) v2.0 (23569)

Guest snapz54
yes it should go to wireless manager, then you can click on the start flag at the bottom of the screen to bring up the start menu, then deselct zerosense in the settings->home-item area.

when selecting you quick links you can select "misc" or "toggle" buttons and there is an option to add a "restart sense command" to your quicklinks

Guest mdkpnj

Not sure what I did, but I knew it was something I shouldn't have. Despite the advice I decided to try the Edit Home Tab, and was suprised when my phone didn't freeze. At the same time I was wondering what the extra pages were for ifyou have quicklinks open and scroll up you get a black page with a medium clock on the top. Do it again you get a blank page with a small clock.

Well in Edit Homre tab I tapped Level 1- Main Home asnd hit advanced. Freeze. When I started - using AMD's excellent advice, nw I have no quicklinks at all except the top row of the three pages.

How do I get them back???

Thanks.

Guest cliffco823

Before you guys yell at me to "search" I have :D , but is there a cab for the ferrari gt game? If there is can you point me to it. I may just be to dumb to find it. :)

Guest mdkpnj
Not sure what I did, but I knew it was something I shouldn't have. Despite the advice I decided to try the Edit Home Tab, and was suprised when my phone didn't freeze. At the same time I was wondering what the extra pages were for ifyou have quicklinks open and scroll up you get a black page with a medium clock on the top. Do it again you get a blank page with a small clock.

Well in Edit Homre tab I tapped Level 1- Main Home asnd hit advanced. Freeze. When I started - using AMD's excellent advice, nw I have no quicklinks at all except the top row of the three pages.

How do I get them back???

Thanks.

After some research I installed CHTeditor 1.8.5. That brought the quick links back, and save alot of memory as it does not start the processes for tabs your not using.

Guest Captain Clam

I may not be an awesome enforcement droid, but I do have to say AGAIN, awesome ROM. Your tag line really should be changed to, "Don't F with Mr. Zero", or "Mr. Zero knew a week before you did!"

Have a couple quirks with the ROM, probably in a previous post, but I was way too lazy to check the 3 or 4 pages I missed. (fell off a roof, broke both legs, had a close friend charge 9 grand on my credit cards, then became unemployed- not a very good couple of weeks since my last post)

When go to settings, personal, services, GPS, change settings, and change from 911 ("who knows the number for 911") to Location On, I can't exit the page without hitting the end key. Then, unless I reboot my phone, I can't get to any other settings. Strangely, I also cannot get a GPS fix, which makes me wonder if the setting actually took. Yes, I restarted the phone and went back to check and it is set for Location On, but it is a bit strange.

In addition, when people call, I don't see the caller ID information on the "ring screen". If it is someone in my contact list, I see their name and photo, but not the number. I don't see a number if the person is not a contact either. I am reasonably sure it is a setting somewhere, but I will be darned (nerdspeak) if I can find it.

Also, ever since I have loaded this ROM, I have had the urge to get a BigMac Value Meal... also, this could be the bourbon talking, but I am thinking I would really like another glass of bourbons. I don't think the two are related, but I could be wrong.

Thanks again Mr. Zero, I assure you that I will not be f'ing with you!

The Captain

Edited by Captain Clam

Guest Captain Clam
I may not be an awesome enforcement droid, but I do have to say AGAIN, awesome ROM. Your tag line really should be changed to, "Don't F with Mr. Zero", or "Mr. Zero knew a week before you did!"

Have a couple quirks with the ROM, probably in a previous post, but I was way too lazy to check the 3 or 4 pages I missed. (fell off a roof, broke both legs, had a close friend charge 9 grand on my credit cards, then became unemployed- not a very good couple of weeks since my last post)

When go to settings, personal, services, GPS, change settings, and change from 911 ("who knows the number for 911") to Location On, I can't exit the page without hitting the end key. Then, unless I reboot my phone, I can't get to any other settings. Strangely, I also cannot get a GPS fix, which makes me wonder if the setting actually took. Yes, I restarted the phone and went back to check and it is set for Location On, but it is a bit strange.

In addition, when people call, I don't see the caller ID information on the "ring screen". If it is someone in my contact list, I see their name and photo, but not the number. I don't see a number if the person is not a contact either. I am reasonably sure it is a setting somewhere, but I will be darned (nerdspeak) if I can find it.

Also, ever since I have loaded this ROM, I have had the urge to get a BigMac Value Meal... also, this could be the bourbon talking, but I am thinking I would really like another glass of bourbons. I don't think the two are related, but I could be wrong.

Thanks again Mr. Zero, I assure you that I will not be f'ing with you!

The Captain

this guy is an idiot.... the caller id issue was only one page back... what a lazy numb-nuts!

Guest amdzero
this guy is an idiot.... the caller id issue was only one page back... what a lazy numb-nuts!

also about the GPS...

When you set it to GPS location always on, it opens a new window quickly asking are you sure blah blah blah. When you click on THAT screen, the GPS/Phone settings won't close. This is a know issue with winmo 6.5.x

What you can do is click the ok hardware button on the side of the phone (it is mapped to "home"). Or if you don't like that, you can remap that button to ok/close and it will work.

Again this has been a known issue with 6.5.x since it was released (had the same problem LAST YEAR with my Omnia i910).

Yeah bro, search is your friend. I'm trying to get 23128 (windows 6.5.3 build, COM 3) ported over but it isn't going well. I really like COM 5 branch (235xx), but wanted to try something new. Ah well, at least I have something to do....

Guest problematika

can someone explain me, what i must to do to install this Sense? when i dl i get a .nbo file, but when i start octan, and everything, nothing happen. So, i read that i must first install AMDzero¨s ROM... am i having true? where i can find his last ROM? and, which ROM is latest?

Guest Omega Ra
can someone explain me, what i must to do to install this Sense? when i dl i get a .nbo file, but when i start octan, and everything, nothing happen. So, i read that i must first install AMDzero¨s ROM... am i having true? where i can find his last ROM? and, which ROM is latest?

the .nbo file IS the ROM. Load octans, click PDA, locate that file then click detect, plug in your phone while it is turned OFF, click start download (that is how to do it on XP) Oh and this is for the i920 NOT the i8000, just so you know.

Guest DaBlakKnite

Excellent ROM. I loved AMD's first ROM for the O2. And this one is right up there with it. I haven't had any problems. What I am loving the most is that I am able to sync it with my PC. Yay! Keep up the good work!

Guest amdzero
AMD,

Any plans for an new version?

I'd like to, I have a minor version now, with a few fixes and that new glass taskbar I liked a while back. But nothing with sense has changed, still a touch laggy and I've not had success finding ANY openglv2 sense roms nor packages. I know the HD Mini is supposed to have it, but its not the same resolution. I've recently been playing with the older M2D stuff just seeing what I can do with it.

Guest lagrny

Is there any way to get the calendar button on the start listing back to the base windows calendar (windows mobile outlook version)? The link in the current ROM version is to the Samsung version. I don't mind this version, but it does not have phone number highlighting which makes life much easier with the number of conference calls I have everyday

Thanks for a great ROM. It keeps getting better.....

Guest amdzero
Is there any way to get the calendar button on the start listing back to the base windows calendar (windows mobile outlook version)? The link in the current ROM version is to the Samsung version. I don't mind this version, but it does not have phone number highlighting which makes life much easier with the number of conference calls I have everyday

Thanks for a great ROM. It keeps getting better.....

use a registry editor and try this:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\:MSCALENDAR]

"1"=":MSPOUTLOOK calendar"

Guest Yogster

AMDZero would it be possible to make this ROM for the i8000 Omnia 2 :) . If you can try keep layout the same love the way it looks unfortunatley the battery is not supported in charge

Guest amdzero
AMDZero would it be possible to make this ROM for the i8000 Omnia 2 :) . If you can try keep layout the same love the way it looks unfortunatley the battery is not supported in charge

well I tried to make a i8000 rom but it didn't go well. so I posted a stock i8000 rom, but no-one tried it (or no-one got back to me on it).

I need to start small before I go big with sense on i8000:

http://www.modaco.com/content/verizon-sams...hybrid-project/

• 4 weeks later...
Guest blankend

OK load it and went through the set-up. Did the soft boot. Phone gets to the loading windows screen and either freezes or it is just taking forever, have done a soft boot several times after waiting a long time to try to load. I have now had the phone now sitting for 2hrs and still on the load screen. Any one seen this? Also reflashed it 2 times just to see if there was a problem there.

Guest amdzero
OK load it and went through the set-up. Did the soft boot. Phone gets to the loading windows screen and either freezes or it is just taking forever, have done a soft boot several times after waiting a long time to try to load. I have now had the phone now sitting for 2hrs and still on the load screen. Any one seen this? Also reflashed it 2 times just to see if there was a problem there.

tap the top of the screen to make it go through the actions.

• 1 month later...
Guest rolobolas

1 - I do not like s2u2, how can I revert back to the Samsung lock screen?.

I tried to activate the lock from the Samsung setting but it won't work.

2- Do I need to have battclock running all the time?, can I disable it?

Thanks AMD

1 - I do not like s2u2, how can I revert back to the Samsung lock screen?.

I tried to activate the lock from the Samsung setting but it won't work.

2- Do I need to have battclock running all the time?, can I disable it?

Thanks AMD

You can delete both S2U2 and battclock from the start up menu in your windows folder and they wont run anymore, but you can't fully remove programs cooked into a rom. For battclock you can also run and close it at any time by just running the exe.

This thread deals with re-adding the samsung lock to roms, this post in particular has a link to the files to add back in manually, but I haven't tried any of it.