• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

COME ON ENGLAND!!!

35 posts in this topic

Posted

should be spelled neverlands

Posted

Meinst du ? ^^

denk je?

Posted

denk je?

erhalten für das nächste Spiel bereit :lol:

Posted

I'm getting sick of hearing that

"England have the best players in the world"

Clearly we don't :lol:

England do have the best players in the world... Until they all bugger off to their home country for the world cup!

Posted

England do have the best players in the world... Until they all bugger off to their home country for the world cup!

hahaha like carlitos said "is very dificul" hahahah

come on england now you can support us and leave behind old hard feelings :lol:

Posted

Am glad England are out, shows the world how crap they were in the first place - and yes I was supporting England! Come on Argentina!

Posted

Before even watching the game was obvious we were gonna come out sore :lol:

Cars, beer, football is there anything the germans can't do perfect? :D

Posted

NO COMMENT :lol:

maradona.jpg

Posted

ogiogi

I should ban you just for that picture!

Anyway game over, Im bitter (not please in German!!) about how rubbish our performance was.

Now to at least two more years of knowing how crap my home team will be before another dismal England performance in the Euros, should we reach them!!

And on that note, topic moved and back to business!

Cheers

Phill

Posted

Haha :)

No more flags, no more chavs (Well, less chavs anyway) No more cheering, no more jeering, no more hooting, no more whistling, no more chanting.

Peace and Quiet returns :lol:

+1

The amount of coverage about the football was rediculous. I'm scottish - I don't care, and I wouldn't care even if Scotland did get in because football is (in my opinion) rubbish. I am happy all those over-zealous, over confident numptys down south have learned their lesson and found some humility :D

Ps, I love the english people I know, and I am aware I'm being controversial - don't take it badly please. And don't flame me too much :D