"Good News" become "Bad News", let's do it together to make it good again!

Guest yamajiang

Guest yamajiang

it is funny when the title "Good News" in that post makes it a really "Bad News" as our great daskalos decide to pull out all his roms because of the incidence.

I am really sorry to see this effect and hope it is not the end day of our 7610 Fans.

As my understanding, indivx has very good initial to share the latest official un-published rom but he got some problem & can not upload it at that moment.

But he made a huge mistake. If he gave the reason of not sharing then, I believe most of us include Great daskalos will understand him and be patient to get it ready or give hands to crack the pwd. However, indivx made it like a secret job and during some PM between them, the small mis-understanding become bigger and bigger.

Let's come back to the very 1st place, I am sure all of them were from a very good intention and hoping to benefit everybody. Mis-understanding always kills people, makes trouble, ruins peace, steals success, destroy imperial.... it is happening from millions of years ago, and keep happening everyday, everywhere now.

I really hope your guys can think through the whole story again and focus on the result and forget those un-happiness happened. What has happened pls let it go. Why not be trapped by the misunderstanding devil and stop moving?

We really hope you guys can shake hand and keep moving on!

Guest asbud
it is funny when the title "Good News" in that post makes it a really "Bad News" as our great daskalos decide to pull out all his roms because of the incidence.

I am really sorry to see this effect and hope it is not the end day of our 7610 Fans.

As my understanding, indivx has very good initial to share the latest official un-published rom but he got some problem & can not upload it at that moment.

But he made a huge mistake. If he gave the reason of not sharing then, I believe most of us include Great daskalos will understand him and be patient to get it ready or give hands to crack the pwd. However, indivx made it like a secret job and during some PM between them, the small mis-understanding become bigger and bigger.

Let's come back to the very 1st place, I am sure all of them were from a very good intention and hoping to benefit everybody. Mis-understanding always kills people, makes trouble, ruins peace, steals success, destroy imperial.... it is happening from millions of years ago, and keep happening everyday, everywhere now.

I really hope your guys can think through the whole story again and focus on the result and forget those un-happiness happened. What has happened pls let it go. Why not be trapped by the misunderstanding devil and stop moving?

We really hope you guys can shake hand and keep moving on!

just because of that? :lol:

Guest Sumit Bhardwaj

@absud: Yes, Ego clashes between males always have drastic effects and aftereffects :| I hope Daskalos will choose his future steps wisely. His work and contribution is not limited to any one individual, it was for the whole community.

Guest Lenny-t

It's crazy to see Daskalos leave the Modaco B7610 community, he was a legend chef in all ways and has posted a lot of amazing work for us! Let's not forget that and hope he will return some day sooner or later. I'm not going to whine that he has to come back, he has to make that decision for himself. But I really hope he does!

Thanks Daskalos for your ROMs, I love them!