B7610 Sense 2.5.2016 ROM Build 23668

Guest daskalos

Guest watme

Lol, i dont know what the heck is happening, the lockscreen have just came back again! seriously dont know what problem is with it, =(

Guest LukasSnake
hi, I have a problem with the incoming call screen ( I installed HTC Phone KeyPad ) I canĀ“t see, who is calling me. No phone number no nick :angry:( whats wrong?

Hi, I have the same problem....any suggestions how to fix it??

Edited by LukasSnake

Guest Banbu

i am Chinese and some of my friends using this full sense rom. now the bigest problem to me is in the regional setting there isn't "China" or Hongkong... so since i install Chinese font files in my device, i still can't read Chinese in the "word".. (i can read chinese text messages,i can put in chinese word in and send)

and some soft can't read the chinese... also in the IE can't read the chinese web site....

the second preblem to me (and my friends) is the screen flash on and off some times , it seems after i use the internet...

thank you everything else is fine...

Guest daskalos
i am Chinese and some of my friends using this full sense rom. now the bigest problem to me is in the regional setting there isn't "China" or Hongkong... so since i install Chinese font files in my device, i still can't read Chinese in the "word".. (i can read chinese text messages,i can put in chinese word in and send)

and some soft can't read the chinese... also in the IE can't read the chinese web site....

the second preblem to me (and my friends) is the screen flash on and off some times , it seems after i use the internet...

thank you everything else is fine...

have you place sunfon.a3c in \windows?

The screen flash randomly is a side effect of a tweak to make wifi connection stable even if the device suddenly sleep and the solves the wake-up delay when connected in wifi and device is put to sleep.

To remove the random screen on/off edit these in the registry (pls. note that when you do this, wifi will disconnect everytime you put the phone to sleep, and a slight wake up delay when wifi is connected when waking up device)

_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\Suspend\{98C5250D-C29A-4985-AE5F-AFE5367E5006}]

"Default"=dword:00000001 change to 4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\Resuming\{EB91C7C9-8BF6-4a2d-9AB8-69724EED97D1}]

"Default"=dword:00000001 to change to 4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\Unattended\{EB91C7C9-8BF6-4a2d-9AB8-69724EED97D1}]

Guest watme

To so much trouble of me, i re flash my rom again and using the main theme, but i was wondering how do i change the other tab wallpaper? managed to change the home screen only...

Guest khrislee

anybody get Randomly Waking Up...when the screen is lock

i'm using mega-lite sense... :angry:

Edited by khrislee

Guest daskalos
anybody get random wake up screen....

i'm using mega-lite sense... :angry:

Bummer

The answer to this question has been posted several times already

please back read (it is posted just 1 page back)

The screen flash randomly is a side effect of a tweak to make wifi connection stable even if the device suddenly sleep and the solves the wake-up delay when connected in wifi and device is put to sleep.

To remove the random screen on/off edit these in the registry (pls. note that when you do this, wifi will disconnect everytime you put the phone to sleep, and a slight wake up delay when wifi is connected when waking up device)

_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\Suspend\{98C5250D-C29A-4985-AE5F-AFE5367E5006}]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\Resuming\{EB91C7C9-8BF6-4a2d-9AB8-69724EED97D1}]

"Default"=dword:00000001 to change to 4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\Unattended\{EB91C7C9-8BF6-4a2d-9AB8-69724EED97D1}]

Guest daskalos
hi newbie sir, is it just me or wireless manager of sense does not work? thanks

It's not in the ROM

It's a separate cab file found on Sense Addons

Please read first post

Guest khrislee
Bummer

The answer to this question has been posted several times already

please back read (it is posted just 1 page back)

thanks alot daskalos :angry:

i apologize

Edited by khrislee

Guest Pakoe
why havent you read post's it was already spoken about that canvas.. do not install HTC Phone Cavas its not good... i know you didnt readpost from the start or to other post from this before..

This is like a movie, you cant just watch on the end of the movie but start watching it from start and feel the escence in the movie.. you cant go to a classroom late, you might dont know what to answer..

Chill out, i'm just letting him know if there's something wrong...

Guest force of nature 1985

i used the cloudly lockscreen and after locking it off while the music player is playing, the vertical slider lock screen changes back to the original windows 6.5 lock screen.

is there a way i can get back to the vertical lock screen?

i saw some thread on lockscrreen in the previous posts but i dun understand it.

Guest Banbu
have you place sunfon.a3c in \windows?

thank you for reply soon....

i had placed sunfon.a3c(the one you give me) in \windows but it dont work...(looks like i didn't do anything)

i can read chinese text messages,i can put in chinese word in and send, I can use some chinese program and it read chinese words well.... the problem is it can't read Chinese in the "microsoft office". some soft can't read chinese words and it showed garbled or 口口口口口口口 on the screen.

i dont know whether it is because in regional setting there is no china or hongkong...

i have download a "wince.nls" file but i dont know how to replace it in \windows.

Thank you...

hi, you know what, i had replaced the wince.nls in \windows . and run a reloadnls.cab ... and then i change the regional setting to chinese... now my device can read all the chinese words that i can find..

and run chinese software well... and i think this rom for me is the best rom now...haha..

now i have a problem like the post #294

"The "my location" setting in the htc settings tab is in the wrong resolution.

I managed to disable my location, but i would like to turn it on again.

But now i can't enable it, because I can't click the on/off slider."

Edited by Banbu

Guest me00016
Actually it's an issue of 6.5.3 builds, I have only found the solution recently, but the solution needs to be "cooked"...

Though you can try editing these reg values:

hkey_local_machine/system/gdi/sysfnt

rEGSZ Nm tAHOMA

DWORD CS 0

HT 900

HtInPts 1

IT 0

WT 400

hkey_local_machine/system/gwe/menu/barfnt

rEGSZ Nm tAHOMA

DWORD CS 0

HT 800

HtInPts 1

It 0

WT 700

hkey_local_machine/system/gwe/menu/popfnt

rEGSZ Nm tAHOMA

DWORD CS 0

HT 1100

HtInPts 1

It 0

WT 800

These reg entries mostly govern font sizes

Could not change ugly bold fonts by changing some of these reg values. Anybody to be more specific?

Guest Samiej6

I'm using the Megalite sense rom now, and i found a problem.

The "my location" setting in the htc settings tab is in the wrong resolution.

I managed to disable my location, but i would like to turn it on again.

But now i can't enable it, because I can't click the on/off slider.

Is there a registry key to enable it, or any other option to enable it again?

Guest watme

I found out something, why the rom said its suppose landscape but when i slide out my keyboard, my screen cant be landscape ? im using megalite rom..

Lastly, sir Daskalo, could you teach me how to disable the window lockscreen? i tried setting it in my samsung setting and s2u2, still no avail.. thank you very much sir

Edited by watme

Guest Jasper91

How do i uninstall pyrorob phone_canvas-Enhancem...? because when i uninstall it with the app: remove programs, it says that it's not 100% uninstalled :S

thx

Guest Klimto
How do i uninstall pyrorob phone_canvas-Enhancem...? because when i uninstall it with the app: remove programs, it says that it's not 100% uninstalled :S

thx

disable it first, then restart, then uninstall it.