B7610 Sense 2.5.2016 ROM Build 23668

Guest daskalos

Guest Klimto
doesn't work.. still saying it's not 100% uninstalled :angry:

Then i guess your only option is to reflash or hard reset your device.

Guest valcon

To quote myself:

To be honest, I can't get the performance as smooth as in your video (on page 1), "level 2" so to speak.

I don't understand what settings should be modified in the Advanced Config tool. There is no such thing as a general "Advised" setting in this tool. Unless you mean to set every single setting manually to the "Advised" value?

Guest daskalos
To quote myself:

I don't understand what settings should be modified in the Advanced Config tool. There is no such thing as a general "Advised" setting in this tool. Unless you mean to set every single setting manually to the "Advised" value?

Read it carefully, it's stated there where

Guest kaffee
doesn't work.. still saying it's not 100% uninstalled :angry:

just install SKTools and uninstall it with this program..there is advanced tools for uninstalling and then it will be ok

Guest valcon
Read it carefully, it's stated there where

I know, I tried that already, but those settings don't seem to have any impact whatsoever. That why I asked about which settings specifically to ensure I changes the right ones. For some reason I can't get the "Level 2" performance you seem to have in the corresponding video.

Guest Ruben1987

Hi Daskalos,

Got a nice idea maybe for a next ROM release?!! You could try this sense mod: MaxSense Mod It rlly looks awseome it a friend of mine has tried it on the X1 and it was faster then a sense rom he tried before!

Another question: is the hybrid ROm you had up here coming back? cause i would like to have that as a backup rom cause it so stable.

Guest daskalos
Hi Daskalos,

Got a nice idea maybe for a next ROM release?!! You could try this sense mod: MaxSense Mod It rlly looks awseome it a friend of mine has tried it on the X1 and it was faster then a sense rom he tried before!

Another question: is the hybrid ROm you had up here coming back? cause i would like to have that as a backup rom cause it so stable.

Actually, the Max Sense creator had authorized me to cook MaxSense UI weeks ago, and I have the files all along :angry:

I tried to cook it once and............ :D

Anyway what Hybrid?

Edited by daskalos

Guest Ruben1987
Actually, the Max Sense creator had authorized me to cook MaxSense UI weeks ago, and I have the files all along :angry:

I tried to cook it once and............ :D

Anyway what Hybrid?

Cool that you had the authorization alrdy! cant w8 to see a ROM based on this UI.

by the way i meant this Hybrid one(srry i didnt mention it b4 ;)) : B7610 HYBRID ROM II: B7610 NXXJC2/ I8000 JE3

Guest LukasSnake
is the solution works well? after i change this, i restart my device and it stayed on the "windows phone" site.. so i had to reflashed the rom...

i dont know is it because this...

another thing.. i cant install the samsung touch clock cab.. it says "it does not have sufficient system permissions"...

can anyone gives me a samsung clock... i want "automatic power on" and i can power off my device before sleep...

thanks everyone who's answering here...

Hi, I had the same problem installing the Samsung Clock. Finally found solution: install the cab using SK Tools. I didn't try it with this ROM, but I'm sure it will work too:-)

Guest G.Scholtens
You only need the PDA part for this. But if your phone came standard with 6.1 it is recommended to flash the other parts as well, though this is not necessary. You should only do this when you're experiencing some weird problems.

And where can i found / download these files?

Guest demon1221

possible in next rom??:

auto sim detection(internet settings)

Samsung touch-keyboard (for closed-qwerty texting)

winmo 6.5 lockscreen

have problem with my internet connexion, it always wanna connect to T-mobile even when i change it in to my connexion(vodafone NL)

plz help

rom runs great btw

i am running lite btw,

i dont know if these options are availible in FULL-rom

Edited by demon1221

Guest boyong
possible in next rom??:

winmo 6.5 lockscreen

have problem with my internet connexion, it always wanna connect to T-mobile even when i change it in to my connexion(vodafone NL)

plz help

rom runs great btw

i am running lite btw,

I'm using the full sense rom and I have the auto sim detection and the samsung keypad. I think daskalos intentionally remove the wm 6.5 lockscreen because it consumes a lot of ram. Removing the lockscreen will make our phones faster.

Guest tjeerdos
possible in next rom??:

winmo 6.5 lockscreen

plz help

rom runs great btw

i am running lite btw,

hi,

install this for settings after that reset and your auto sim will be back -> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=262BEZ69

install this and your keypad will be back -> http://www.4shared.com/file/Vv1_1Zz4/Samsu...ad_for_65x.html

greetzzz tjeerd

Guest frenkie999999999

Hi Daskalos and everyone!

I've a problem about the rom

Excuse me, but what is the password to open archive of "23668 full (no sense) " ?

excuse me too for my bad english.....

Guest demon1221

see first post,READ CARFULLY

and the closed keyboard texting(touch) not working,just got the WINMO midgetfinger keyboard has someone the samsung skinned texting app or fingerB or something???

its realy handy when you need to respond fast on texting

little bug(s)

-no call/text notification in SENSE (only at topbar)

-texting sometimes opens htc-UI and sometimes usses winmo-UI (always a suprise witch one opens up :-) )

-camera doesnt work (as we all know) fix: get camera cab from experimental32 rom

-when reply-ing text (in htc-UI) whem the message is send and you close keyboard,phone does turn back from landscapemode,but squisses ALL of the SENSE (need soft reset to fix)

-opening internet explorer got error "internet explorer can not download blankpage" ,is there a mod that makes it possible to make opera the default browser on the internet-tab in SENSE???

mr. daskalos

this is not to disrespect you but just to make your roms perfect

i hope you can do something with this list hahaha

happy tweaking

Edited by demon1221

Guest LordNemesis

Hey everyone,

this is my first post on this awesome board. As off yesterday i'm using the 23668 build rom (megalite) and i'm loving it!

Except for one major issue... When i open my phone (to use the physical keyboard) and then close it again, Sense is suddenly not full screen anymore. it is smaller en uses only the left lower corner of the screen... It takes a reboot to fix this...

Is this a known problem, and (more importantly) how do i fix this??

Thanks and greets from The Netherlands!

//edit; New problem... Sending a SMS doesn't work most of the time. Sending a sms usually (sometimes it just works, but most of the time it doesn't) results in the sms ending up in outbox. Sending won't work until i perform a soft reset...

:(

Edited by LordNemesis

Guest DMello
Damn, was just going to install the previous latest version. Guess I´ll wait now. Great stuff Daskalos, you´re really driving this community.

Hey There Daskalos,

I want to have the gr8 ROM you have posted... a couple of questions.

My Phone versions are:

Windows: 6.5 Prof

CE OS 5.2.21863(Build 21863.5.0.67)

PDA:B7610NXXIK2

CSC:B7610NXEUIK2

Phone:B7610XXIK1

This is what I plan to do...

1) Get the OCTANS Mini loader ..install it along with the SAMSUNG CDMA modem..(do I need too?)

2) Get your ROM B7610 Sense 2.5.2016 Buil 23668

3) Only Flash the PDA part .. Right? will keep the CSC & Phone version as they are.. Ok

Right will this work... :(