Yonn Kitchen - Where OmnaiLITE ROMs were cooked in

Guest yonn1981

Guest acrocosm
Hi acrocosm!

Tried your ROM and I must say it is very fast, stable and one of the best that I have used. I installed SPB shell and a lot of stuff and it is perfect. Multiple application can be run without problem of auto closing. Beautiful part is that with a lot of stuff, I still have over 60MB free. Now one strange problem that I am facing is with SPB time which is one of my favourites. It installed ok. Alarm configuratin was also without any problem and I could hear alarm bell at configuration time with out any problem, but at the time of alarm there was no sound :angry: only vibration. I tried with softreset but no luck. Then I did hardreset and installed only SPB time but the problem is still there. Any one has any ideas?

Hey thnx for the feedback. I haven't used the alarm for a while so I didn't notice it. I'm looking for a fix but I'm also leaving for vacation today so I might not have time to short it out till after I get back.

Guest enrycko
Ah right! I remember reading that but then forgot it :angry:

Erm how do you edit SecCPLMain.cpl? Resource editor? That's for editing the icons?

I found themes and disabled it but still haven't found finger mouse

Thnx for your support!! :D

yes use resource editor...

anyway can u tell me how to make a custom theme default on cooking?

i tried many times but it can't get default.. ;)

Guest acrocosm
yes use resource editor...

anyway can u tell me how to make a custom theme default on cooking?

i tried many times but it can't get default.. :(

yeah I haven't done that either '_'

Guest xavierf
Just a question about the XDA_UC. Where do I put the cab files in the rom so at first boot it installs them, instead of it running off the storage card?

+1

PS : I found the information : XDA_UC

Edited by xavierf

Guest enrycko
+1

PS : I found the information : XDA_UC

thx for the information but i think omnia have a 16GB internal memory ( and of course isn't a External memory ) and XDA_UC need a files on a SD card not in //Windows ... i want it boot from //windows so no need have tell other to copy my themes files onto they storage card :(

Is it safe to use IMGFStoBIN/ImplanXIP to free additional space in i900 Omnia?

i haven't try it.. but u can try it.. with many post on XDA developer who developed a XIP.bin :( try it and give a feedback to our.. so we can know how/what happened after u using it.. :P

Guest xavierf
thx for the information but i think omnia have a 16GB internal memory ( and of course isn't a External memory ) and XDA_UC need a files on a SD card not in //Windows ... i want it boot from //windows so no need have tell other to copy my themes files onto they storage card :(

This french guy had developped a rom with CAB package in "My Storage" :(

Edited by xavierf

Guest yonn1981
thx for the information but i think omnia have a 16GB internal memory ( and of course isn't a External memory ) and XDA_UC need a files on a SD card not in //Windows ... i want it boot from //windows so no need have tell other to copy my themes files onto they storage card :P

i haven't try it.. but u can try it.. with many post on XDA developer who developed a XIP.bin :P try it and give a feedback to our.. so we can know how/what happened after u using it.. B)

You can use XDA_UC with ock trick from addons, just edit CheckAutoRun.MSCR and add i.e. before "ock's Trick to Generate config.txt" line :( :

#######################################

#   Install Cook or User Home Theme   #																	#

#######################################

if (FileExists( "\" & MYSTRG & "\XDA_UC\My.tsk" ))

Copy( "\" & MYSTRG & "\XDA_UC\My.tsk", "\Windows\My.tsk")

Sleep("3000")

RunWait("\Windows\cusTSK.exe", "\Windows\My.tsk")

While( ProcExists ( "cusTSK.exe" ))

sleep( 3000 )

endwhile

Else

EndIf

if (FileExists( "\" & SDC & "\XDA_UC\My.tsk" ))

Copy( "\" & SDC & "\XDA_UC\My.tsk", "\Windows\My.tsk")

Sleep("3000")

RunWait("\Windows\cusTSK.exe", "\Windows\My.tsk")

sleep( 3000 )

endwhile

Else

RunWait("\Windows\cusTSK.exe", "\Windows\Cook.tsk")

sleep("3000")

endwhile

EndIf

With this you can keep cook.tsk in ROM to be installed or My.tsk from storage card or My storage XDA_UC folder :(

Other option "which I like" use .provxml .. I think latest oskitchen can create package from .tsk file also

ImplanXIP don't support Omnia ...

Great...

Guest adhip
i haven't try it.. but u can try it.. with many post on XDA developer who developed a XIP.bin :( try it and give a feedback to our.. so we can know how/what happened after u using it.. :(

I don't read XDA often bro.....AFAIK its HTC forum, and finding info about Omnia is quite hard in that forum. Too much info to swallow for a newbie/non-techie like me. Kalau dicoba jadi batu bata....refot ane....:P

Guest enrycko
I don't read XDA often bro.....AFAIK its HTC forum, and finding info about Omnia is quite hard in that forum. Too much info to swallow for a newbie/non-techie like me. Kalau dicoba jadi batu bata....refot ane....:(

Yeah me too.. on xda is very bored hear thing about HD2... Bored because i dont have "that" :( . I am a newbie too... selama tidak berhubungan sama radio kagak bakalan ancur tu hp bro..

Guest enrycko

Black And White XLite WM 6.5 Build 21908 Based on DXID1 FW

Removed : many much apps who i dont needed...

Keep : internet explorer 5, WMP 10, and other useful apps

Working under NET CF 4 and kitchen OSKitchen Zero 1.31 Beta 10

Just gonna share my work with other.. :(

screenshot5bw.th.png screenshot4ma.th.png screenshot3c.th.png screenshot2b.th.png screenshot1i.th.png

LZX Compression

Size : 47,6MB

Storage : 186MB

Program : 66MB ~

Pagepool : 8MB

File system Cache : 4096KB

Sorry i can't upload a XPR compression because my internet has very slow :P

please feel free to give criticism and advice coz iam a newbie and i am 16 years old :(

Download Link :

https://cid-e55dfa43f169c495.office.live.co...08%5E_XLite.exe

Edited by enrycko

Guest yonn1981

screenshot5bw.th.png screenshot4ma.th.png screenshot3c.th.png screenshot2b.th.png screenshot1i.th.png

LZX Compression

please feel free to give criticism and advice coz iam a newbie and i am 16 years old :(

Download Link :

Great ROM... People here really like (x)Lite ROMs indeed...

You really take me back in time when I used that digital today clock in my first cooked ROM.. UHHH, Wonderful memories...

Guest enrycko
Great ROM... People here really like (x)Lite ROMs indeed...

You really take me back in time when I used that digital today clock in my first cooked ROM.. UHHH, Wonderful memories...

Thanks Yonn.. Hope people like it..

Yeah i think the PDC is very classical clock and the simply one.. no use big resource & memory... :(

me too its a classical memories when i used this clock with my XDA II... its about 2-3 years ago...long long time ago.. who i dont understand what is the cooking is... :(

Guest adhip

I would like to share my ROM too :(, but this is a 'newbie' ROM since my experience in ROM building is starting several days ago after Yonn shared his kitchen. SO - THIS IS EXPERIMENTAL ROM - DO AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Here's my ROM (LZX Compression):

http://rapidshare.com/files/409155123/Adhi...9_UltraClean.7z (10 times download only)

Sorry no pics since I don't know how to create screenshot w/o Shake n Save which require Net CF.

Details :

Updater Size : 45,5MB

Storage > 188MB, Free >182MB

Program : 99,6MB, Free >65MB

Pagepool : 6MB

This ROM is inspired by Sinan's ROM so almost everything removed including IE (perhaps only partial, can't tell :(), Titanium, etc. except Windows Media, since it seems taking lesser bytes than Touch player or TCPMP. And add ADC for easy configuring the ISP/internet.

I use i900lsoma hoping to support more apps. I choose 23569 because Da_G said it supports native threaded email.

Flaws - need some tips :

- Installing some apps will display error such as "not valid win32 apps" (Omnia Lite Opera) or "not signed/certificates". But most of Sinan's i900 extracted apps work fine (not testing them all) - I know I must've left something out but what..?

- don't know how to delete IE shortcut when making ROM - so the shortcut still there - just delete it.

- finger mouse not working (as like any other WM 6.5.x ROM)

AGAIN - THIS IS A NEWBIE ROM, don't blame if anything happen to your phone - though it runs well on mine

Edited by adhip

Guest enrycko
I would like to share my ROM too :(, but this is a 'newbie' ROM since my experience in ROM building is starting several days ago after Yonn shared his kitchen. SO - THIS IS EXPERIMENTAL ROM - DO AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Here's my ROM (LZX Compression):

http://rapidshare.com/files/409155123/Adhi...9_UltraClean.7z (10 times download only)

Sorry no pics since I don't know how to create screenshot w/o Shake n Save which require Net CF.

Details :

Updater Size : 45,5MB

Storage > 188MB, Free >182MB

Program : 99,6MB, Free >65MB

Pagepool : 6MB

This ROM is inspired by Sinan's ROM so almost everything removed including IE (perhaps only partial, can't tell :(), Titanium, etc. except Windows Media, since it seems taking lesser bytes than Touch player or TCPMP. And add ADC for easy configuring the ISP/internet.

I use i900lsoma hoping to support more apps. I choose 23569 because Da_G said it supports native threaded email.

Flaws - need some tips :

- Installing some apps will display error such as "not valid win32 apps" (Omnia Lite Opera) or "not signed/certificates". But most of Sinan's i900 extracted apps work fine (not testing them all) - I know I must've left something out but what..?

- don't know how to delete IE shortcut when making ROM - so the shortcut still there - just delete it.

AGAIN - THIS IS A NEWBIE ROM, don't blame if anything happen to your phone - though it runs well on mine

wow nice ROM much have a bigger storage space than me.. but there is a netCF 3.5?

Guest adhip
wow nice ROM much have a bigger storage space than me.. but there is a netCF 3.5?

No Net CF, but considering your ROM include netCF & IE, your ROM must be liter :(

Guest Raheel Anjum

LZX Compression

Download Link :

Links is not working?

Guest adhip
Flaws - need some tips :

Only finger mouse problem unsolved :(. I guess I share it on a new thread in order not to junk in this one.

Guest Adaho0

Another n00b question...

How to remove folders in start menu and rearrange shortcuts to make all in start menu directly, not in folders??

of coz using Yonn's osKitchen and Yonn's dump..

after 3 days of tries i don't have more ideas... :|

Guest yonn1981
Another n00b question...

How to remove folders in start menu and rearrange shortcuts to make all in start menu directly, not in folders??

of coz using Yonn's osKitchen and Yonn's dump..

after 3 days of tries i don't have more ideas... :|

I responded to you PM :(