I8000 LITE ROMs by Lancez

Guest Lancez

Guest Lancez

hey guys

these are my first ever custom ROMs, so please bear with me.

before i start with the details, i would like to thank few people:

1. Kydkylin, who has been very patient and generous as a friend and a mentor.

2. Twu2, without his script and guide, cooking would not be as easy as 123.

3. Wes58, his ROM tool is the milestone of this community.

4. Newforce, who's been very supportive and generous.

5. Sonblack, an old friend and his SB Series is the reason why i'm doing this.

6. Contable, who has been very supportive on almost everything i did :angry:

7. Shadowangel, for his tips and helps.

also some of the friends who has been supporting me from the beginning:

1. Speedfrog, aka "The Viking", who has been very supportive and mirror crazy :D

2. night.fox, for his screen shots, please go to page 10, post 187 for JE3v.T's screenshots.

3. jmsmartins, a long time SB fan who has been spending a lot of times to test out my ROMs for me.

and many more, i couldn't remember, let me know if i missed anyone.

i have no intention to become a cook at this moment, and maybe never will. this is just my own experiment.

based on Twu2's script and almost the same as his previous LITE ROMs with very few changes. so you get the idea what these ROMs are about.

thank you and enjoy ;)

before you proceed, please read below:

1. u can use any english CSCs to flash with these ROMs.

2. these are WWE ROMs (chinese is supported too if you install chinese fonts), do not change languages.

3. LZX compressed, so dont waste your time trying to dump it, it simply won't work that way.

4. i strongly recommend you to do a hardreset after flashing by dialing *2767*3855# (back up your stuff in my storage first).4 botton method is not recommended.

5. i have tested these ROMs myself, so it should be safe for everyone, but again, i will not be responsible if things turned ugly.

==============================================================================

JE3_23699_LITE_1118

well, it's been a while since my last release. today i decide to give the latest 23699 a try and found out that this build is actually pretty good. so i wanted to share with you guys.

what's in:

based on JE3 ( i know, it's old. but after a few weeks testing, i've found out that JE3 performs better than newer FW, especially on the battery life side :D)

newest wm 6.5.3 build 23699 (Nov.4), pp=20mb

CHome, WM default lockscreen, defualt SS power on and off animation/sound

office mobile 2010

SS dialer, call log, phone book, keyboard, touch clock, smart reader, powerDic, photo album, FM radio, Java, touch player.

market place, my phone (since i can't download it from market place anymore,so i had to cook it in)

download link

JG2_23686_lite_0917

this is a test ROM, feedbacks are welcome :P

pp 15mb

Not Removed:

marketplace

microsoft my phone

office mobile 2010

samsung photo album

samsung call log

samsung phone book

samsung dialer

java

chome

lockscreen

download here

JE3_v.T WM6.5.3

had some requests, so i dicided to make another version T ROM and this time is JE3 6.5.3. you should know what version T means, so i'll just save some space here.

free storage <,>,= 300mb

free RAM <,>,= 90mb

pp = 20mb

JE3_v.T download link

JF5_v.T WM6.5

per some members request,

this is a ROM which is exactly the same as master Twu2's previous ones, the only change is the battery indicator which i love.

based on latest leaked i8000NXXJF5 ROM from kingmobi.net (thanks Twu2 for the link), i call it version T =Twu2

use JE2's cabs for additional apps.

alright, guys. i got master Twu2's permission just now. here we go :(

JE5_v.T download link

Rapidshare mirror, thanks to speedfrog

free storage <,>,= 330mb

free RAM <,>,= 96mb

pp = 15mb

JF5_LITE_0716 WM6.5

alright, here we go again :lol:

based on latest leaked i8000NXXJF5 ROM from kingmobi.net (thanks Twu2 for the link)

nothing special, just a lite ROM. new battery and 3G,H icons. u can use JE2's cabs to install additional apps.

not removed:

WM default lockscreen

samsung call log

samsung phonebook

samsung dialer

java

auto rotation

JF5_LITE_0716 download link

free storage <,>,= 300mb

free RAM <,>,= 90mb

pp = 15mb

ZHJC2_LITE_0715 WM6.5

this is based on i8000HZHJC2, which was officially released for China/Hongkong/Taiwan region. i know, this is an old ROM, but interestingly, i found this ROM is still the best 6.5 so far.

everything is about the same as the JE4_LITE, since the ZHJC2 is a bit different compared to other english ROMs, you will find some bad shortcuts (3 in Game folder and another one is the voice commander) in program menu, you can manually delete them. replaced the original chinese/english samsung keyboard with Newforce's multilanguage samsung keyboard (thanks buddy :lol:), samsung panel (手写) is in the ROM too.

use ZHJC2 eboot to flash with this ROM.

please go to Twu2's ZHJC2 thread for cabs, as i have found out that some of the JE2 cabs are not compatible with this one. smartreader to support chinese, use ZHJC2's SmartReader.

not removed:

call log

phone book

samsung dialer

default wm lockscreen

java

ZHJC2_LITE_0715 download link

free storage <,>,= 300mb

free RAM <,>,= 90mb

PP = 15mb

JE4_LITE_0715 WM6.5

this is based on i8000NXXJE4, the latest Singapore official ROM

a special thanks gose to our Singapore member mzabu who has been through a lot troubles to get us this latest official ROM update from Singapore service center.

version info from mzabu's phone after upgrading

Build 21895.5.0.90 WM6.5

PDA: i8000NXXJE4

CSC: i8000XSOJC3

Phone: i8000DXJE1

since there is no way to dump CSC and phone part from phone, so all i have is the PDA dump.bin

JE2's eboot works fine for me, and all JE2's CABs are compatible with this ROM. you should know where to get them :(

JE4_LITE_0715 download link

free storage <,>,= 310mb

free RAM <,>,= 90mb

PP = 15mb

your feedbacks are very important to me and will be appreciated :lol:

Edited by Lancez

Guest Abdullatif A

Glad to see new expert cooker :angry:

Any info about this new ROM; is it 6.5 or 6.5.3?

Is there any eboot or new phone part ?

Thanks and I believe everyone appreciated all your hard work.

Guest Lancez
Glad to see new expert cooker :angry:

Any info about this new ROM; is it 6.5 or 6.5.3?

Is there any eboot or new phone part ?

Thanks and I believe everyone appreciated all your hard work.

updated 1st post :D

Guest night.fox

HI chef lancez,

congrats on your first rom and thank you for sharing

can you give up any difference from the original rom. what you add and remove probably? and any screen shot....

many thanks

Guest Lancez
HI chef lancez,

congrats on your first rom and thank you for sharing

can you give up any difference from the original rom. what you add and remove probably? and any screen shot....

many thanks

there are only 2 things that i added up, mobileAP and nicer 3G+ and H icons, battery icon with %. the rest are the same as twu2's lite ROMs.

Guest night.fox
there are only 2 things that i added up, mobileAP and nicer 3G+ and H icons, battery icon with %. the rest are the same as twu2's lite ROMs.

thanks... downloading now....

Guest thaitrinh10

Lancez do you have cab for your sense 2.5.2016? I'd like to test it on this rom.This rom very fast and big free my storage and free ram.

Thanks Sir.

Guest plguzman

Lancez, could you please give us some information about Storage/Program Memory, Pagepool size, if Samsung Dialer is installed, etc... Looks interesting, only 79Mb file!

Thanks a lot!

Guest Lancez
Lancez, could you please give us some information about Storage/Program Memory, Pagepool size, if Samsung Dialer is installed, etc... Looks interesting, only 79Mb file!

Thanks a lot!

pp is 15mb, free ROM around 311mb,free RAM after fresh boot is around 90mb. samsung dialer is not in.

ya, coz its compressed, after u extracted file its about 121mb.

Guest Del1701

Well done Lancez, nice to see you have finaly become a chef :angry:

How long did it take you to complete this rom ? I've been thinking of doing this myself for a while now but I never seem to get the time these days.

Guest Lancez
Congrats Lancez !

Will try your rom after my vacations. ;)

Cheers

contable

:D thank you buddy! have spent sometimes on this and finally i came up with something that is working :angry: actually there is nothing special about it, just twu2's script with little differences. but u r welcome to try and remember to give me feedbacks. engjoy your vacation, is it gonna be VN with SB? :D

Edited by Lancez

Guest Lancez
Well done Lancez, nice to see you have finaly become a chef :angry:

How long did it take you to complete this rom ? I've been thinking of doing this myself for a while now but I never seem to get the time these days.

thank u my friend!

well, the hard part is i have no expirence about PC+PPC whatsoever, so i called kydkylin for his help and he's been very helpful. thats how i learnt to cook. but after u got ideas how to do that, its just about 15 min. max. hope to see ur ROM soon. let me know if u need help, although, i might not be as helpful as kydkylin, but at least i know the basics now :D

Edited by Lancez

Guest contable
:D thank you buddy! have spent sometimes on this and finally i came up with something that is working :angry: actually there is nothing special about it, just twu2's script with little differences. but u r welcome to try and remember to give me feedbacks. engjoy your vacation, is it gonna be VN with SB? ;)

Hehe. 2 weeks without working, modaco, SB and internet. :D I will spent my holidays on a croatian island nearby Split with my wife and children. Really need a break. In august I will be back with new JMLToday skin...

Cheers buddy

contable

Guest Lancez
Hehe. 2 weeks without working, modaco, SB and internet. :angry: I will spent my holidays on a croatian island nearby Split with my wife and children. Really need a break. In august I will be back with new JMLToday skin...

Cheers buddy

contable

sounds great! enjoy!

Guest speedfrog
Hehe. 2 weeks without working, modaco, SB and internet. :angry: I will spent my holidays on a croatian island nearby Split with my wife and children. Really need a break. In august I will be back with new JMLToday skin...

Cheers buddy

contable

sounds great! :D

will it be a cab file for the new verson? ;)

Guest contable
sounds great! :angry:

will it be a cab file for the new verson? :D

I think V3.0 will be released as cab file(s) too, because of the new features:

- fullscreen clickable, not only the slider

- back to titanium standard

- new appointment + task panel

Guest Lancez
Lancez do you have cab for your sense 2.5.2016? I'd like to test it on this rom.This rom very fast and big free my storage and free ram.

Thanks Sir.

these are not sense ROMs :angry:

Guest shadowangel
these are not sense ROMs :D

Now that you know the basics, going that way is not difficult ;)

Good luck man and we are here whenever you need :angry: