I8000 LITE ROMs by Lancez

Guest Lancez

Guest previa
HKLM > security > shell > startinfo > hidesettings = 1 then softreset :(

Ha ha I need is=0 :( thanks for your help

Edited by previa

Guest jmsmartins
@ speedfrog, jmsmartins

if u guys saw this, i'll have some free time after an hour. i will be waiting on msn :(

hi lance

i've been away for a while.. just saw ur post and noticed that speedfrog already is releasing, u must be a hell if a teacher AHAH :(

let me know if u have time again

Guest Lancez
hi lance

i've been away for a while.. just saw ur post and noticed that speedfrog already is releasing, u must be a hell if a teacher AHAH :(

let me know if u have time again

maybe sometime around midnight your local time. it was not easy to teach him :(

Guest Astracat_95
assuming that u have flashed JF5v.T, i have no idea why u dont get 3g. those ROMs will auto detect and configure internet

Yeah I flashed that one and the other one you had on that same page, but it wouldn't let me get 3G, I'll have to try again and report back...

I might have missed something. :)

Guest Lancez
Yeah I flashed that one and the other one you had on that same page, but it wouldn't let me get 3G, I'll have to try again and report back...

I might have missed something. :)

make sure that u flash all JF5 parts. choose XXEUJF5 CSC. let me know the result.

Guest radekkk88

Hi,

nice work Lancez and many thanks. Now I am using "JE4_LITE_0715"

PDA: I8000NXXJE4

CSC: without - in octan decided "erase CSC"

Phone I8000XXJF1

all works fine - maybe battery cost

My only problem is - cannot add to recipient list (sms) from phonebook, call log, group. Works only adding from Recent Log.

Guest Lancez
Hi,

nice work Lancez and many thanks. Now I am using "JE4_LITE_0715"

PDA: I8000NXXJE4

CSC: without - in octan decided "erase CSC"

Phone I8000XXJF1

all works fine - maybe battery cost

My only problem is - cannot add to recipient list (sms) from phonebook, call log, group. Works only adding from Recent Log.

glad it worked fairly ok for ya, since i dont use SMS-MMS, so i can not tell u what to do to fix the problem, maybe someone else can help with that. sorry about that.

Guest Crezymunky

Holy Cow! just installed ZHJC2_LITE_0715 WM6.5 from 1st post, very fast. Not sure any rom I have ever installed was this fast. Going to play with it for a week and see how i like it, might have to try your other roms as well. Thanks so much for doing the work you do. Users like me can barely figure out how to flash the rom, much less customize one. Much respect, Munky

Guest Lancez
Holy Cow! just installed ZHJC2_LITE_0715 WM6.5 from 1st post, very fast. Not sure any rom I have ever installed was this fast. Going to play with it for a week and see how i like it, might have to try your other roms as well. Thanks so much for doing the work you do. Users like me can barely figure out how to flash the rom, much less customize one. Much respect, Munky

glad u liked it. make sure that u install ZHJC2's cabs not JE2's, otherwise u'll have problems with the ROM.

Guest contable

@Lancez:

2 days ago I came back from vacations. I had 2 fantastics weeks without working, internet and i8000.

I would like to congrat you for joining the moderator team !!! Finally you did it. :)

I will try your rom this week and reply.

Cheers buddy

contable

Guest jmsmartins

hi lance

did u get full screen weather titanium to work on your JE3? the cab seems to mess up the home layout. it looks like something between titanium and neotitanium but all messed up..

cheers

Guest night.fox

seems that Master Lancez stop for a while in cooking... :). Im stock at JF vT at the moment cause I found it suites me. and also the company I work now blocked any p2p or sharing sites so no can download new ROMs LOL. I have to wait till I will have my vacation again.....

Guest pulak861

JUST DID MY FIRST FLASHING WITH YOUR JF5_v.T WM6.5 rom............. THAK YOU VERY MUCH Lancez...... atlast i got rid of those useless applications......... just a little query............ while downloading i got only the PDA file(.nbo)........ Do i need other CSC and phone part to work properly????

My current CSC : I8000xsoij2

and phone : I8000DXIJ1

any way to update the phone or csc file or both???? im only asking because some posts here say that they have phone and csc part while they d/L.......

thanks again buddy...... really appriciate your effort for our omnia 2 community.......

Guest Lancez
@Lancez:

2 days ago I came back from vacations. I had 2 fantastics weeks without working, internet and i8000.

I would like to congrat you for joining the moderator team !!! Finally you did it. :)

I will try your rom this week and reply.

Cheers buddy

contable

hi buddy

sorry about belated reply. i wish u had a great time. thanks for ur support :D

Guest Lancez
JUST DID MY FIRST FLASHING WITH YOUR JF5_v.T WM6.5 rom............. THAK YOU VERY MUCH Lancez...... atlast i got rid of those useless applications......... just a little query............ while downloading i got only the PDA file(.nbo)........ Do i need other CSC and phone part to work properly????

My current CSC : I8000xsoij2

and phone : I8000DXIJ1

any way to update the phone or csc file or both???? im only asking because some posts here say that they have phone and csc part while they d/L.......

thanks again buddy...... really appriciate your effort for our omnia 2 community.......

i've only uploaded PDA part. i recommend u to use JF5's eboot and phone part to avoid unexpected problems. as for CSC, u r using singapore CSC , it is fine as long as u choose english as default. singapore CSC contains chinese inputs (2 of them), if u dont use chinese inputs then u can flash with JF5' CSC too. :) any questions just ask.

Guest contable
hi buddy

sorry about belated reply. i wish u had a great time. thanks for ur support :D

Tell me about your new moderator job. Are you in tacchan´s position now ?

Can we start a new (real) chicks wallpaper thread now ? :) Maybe previa is interested, too.

Without joking: flashed your rom today, will reply tomorrow.

Be careful in your new kitchen and don´t smoke too much while cooking.... :D

Cheers

contable

Guest hostet

Hi,

for JF5_LITE_0716 WM6.5, when I restart the phone, it will automatically connect to GPRS. How do I disable it ? I only want it to activate when a program need it....

Edited by hostet

Guest Lancez
Hi,

for JF5_LITE_0716 WM6.5, when I restart the phone, it will automatically connect to GPRS. How do I disable it ? I only want it to activate when a program need it....

go to samsung settings - network setting - gps - xtra - disable when data is expired.

Guest pulak861
i've only uploaded PDA part. i recommend u to use JF5's eboot and phone part to avoid unexpected problems. as for CSC, u r using singapore CSC , it is fine as long as u choose english as default. singapore CSC contains chinese inputs (2 of them), if u dont use chinese inputs then u can flash with JF5' CSC too. :) any questions just ask.

Sorry im not getting it..... JF5 means JF5_LITE_0716 WM6.5 this version?????? phone csc and e boot from this version????

Guest Lancez
Sorry im not getting it..... JF5 means JF5_LITE_0716 WM6.5 this version?????? phone csc and e boot from this version????

JF5-lite is based on JF5 semi-official ROM poste by master Twu2 in this forum. u will find JF5's eboot,CSC and phone part there.