[Wallpaper] HTC Sense LiveWallpaper For [FROYO/Gingerbread!]

Guest death1246

Guest death1246
Will this lwp work on the Nexus S or just on the N1???

It should work with no problem! If anything try the Desire S's apk

is there any chance to resize this lwp? i tried editing xmls, even deodexing and editing but all i got after that are FC's

Im sorry but I cant do that.

What device do you have? I might be able to get it working for you.

Guest equiliym

nah its okay, i got it working but its res is big so i see just the bottom left corner with big blue bubble so i was just curious

Guest death1246
nah its okay, i got it working but its res is big so i see just the bottom left corner with big blue bubble so i was just curious

Well if you flash an apk from a phone with the same resolution as your phone then you will get it to work properly just have to find it. Maybe the wildfire would work.

Guest equiliym
Well if you flash an apk from a phone with the same resolution as your phone then you will get it to work properly just have to find it. Maybe the wildfire would work.

oh i see.. well thanks, ill check it out, maybe someone has it

Guest Jlopez1286
It should work with no problem! If anything try the Desire S's apk

i tried to apply it and it wont work... have u tested it on the Nexus S before??

Guest ecartman12
Great wallpaper! Thnx!

Hi. I was wondering will this work on all android devices running 2.2 Froyo? I have a ZTE Blade will it work on that? Also does this drain the battery in any way? Thanks. I am new to all this roms and stuff. Just recently upgraded my Blade from 2.1 to 2.2. Am not entirely sure how to install themes etc. Thanks again.

Guest equiliym

i cant really manage to extract this lwp from wildfire rom, there isnt mode10 file in it, any hints?

Guest ecartman12
Your all welcome :D as long as it works

Does this work on all android devices or does it just work on the nexus phone? Please reply. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...