Facebook Linking

Guest Tam Do

Guest Tam Do

Anyone have problem with linking to facebook? I usually just like to have my contacts linked to facebook for photo ID. For some reason when I try to link them my friends list is empty so cannot link..

Guest Schyzo

Yeah, I have the same issue : for most of my contacts, it seems that the application does not match with facebook contacts...

This is strange because it happends hazardous : for example, I have 2 differents contacts. Each one have a FB account and I have, for both, the right email adress they use for their FB account.

For one of them, the link is ok, for the other : impossible...

I really don't understand how it works...

Guest rcadden

You can manually match up your Facebook contacts with your phone contacts. To do this, first make sure that in your Contacts app, you press menu, view options, and choose to display your Facebook contacts.

Now, go through your contacts list and find whoever you need to match - press menu, edit contact, and then press menu again, and choose 'Join'. Now you can find their Facebook entry and manually match them up. I had to do this for a few of my contacts where I have them stored under a different name from their Facebook profile.

Guest SatanR1
You can manually match up your Facebook contacts with your phone contacts. To do this, first make sure that in your Contacts app, you press menu, view options, and choose to display your Facebook contacts.

Now, go through your contacts list and find whoever you need to match - press menu, edit contact, and then press menu again, and choose 'Join'. Now you can find their Facebook entry and manually match them up. I had to do this for a few of my contacts where I have them stored under a different name from their Facebook profile.

I've had an Android phone since 2008 .... you my friend are a legend.

I didn't know this option existed at all !!!!!!!!

Thanks a million.