MSN client

Guest r00li

Guest r00li

I am looking for a MSN client for Android. But I realy want some feature that is hard to find. Since I am using Adium MSN client on my Mac I want something for my phone that won't disconnect the computer when I sign in on the phone. Or I want something like remodium for iPhone. It is actualy a remote for the Adium client. Doesn anything similar to this actualy exist for Android?

Guest Zoide
I am looking for a MSN client for Android. But I realy want some feature that is hard to find. Since I am using Adium MSN client on my Mac I want something for my phone that won't disconnect the computer when I sign in on the phone. Or I want something like remodium for iPhone. It is actualy a remote for the Adium client. Doesn anything similar to this actualy exist for Android?

I recommend MSN Talk: http://www.androidzoom.com/android_applica...-talk_eycm.html

Guest Mr Taylor

ebuddy wont disconnect you on the pc. I prefer Nimbuzz as it leaves more screen for the chat window.

Enjoy whichever you choose