MoDaCo is undergoing planned maintenance. Site functionality may be reduced - follow @modaco or @paulobrien on Twitter for updates.

• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software
      Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)

CUSTOM ROMS

You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not be hosted directly in topic via the MoDaCo attachment system
      ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)
      ROMs must give full credit to the original author
      This decision has been taken in light of the huge amount of interest in this area of device customisation within the community, and member feedback! Please note that custom ROM discussion should be kept in specific device sub-areas, (e.g. Kaiser.MoDaCo.com for Kaiser based devices). ISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact me directly via PM. P
    • Support MoDaCo by signing up to a MoDaCo Silver or Gold membership

To sign up to an annual MoDaCo Silver subscription which will eliminate all ads from the site (as well as giving you access to the MoDaCo Online Kitchens for Android) for only £9.99 using PayPal, Credit or Debit Card, ensure you are logged in to the site, and then click the link below, which will take you directly to the subscription store! You can also sign up to an annual MoDaCo Gold subscription for £29.99, which adds the benefits listed below! PURCHASE A MODACO SUBSCRIPTION - FREE Titanium Backup Mobile for Android worth $5.99! - FREE 1 year PrivateInternetAccess.com worth $39.95! - FREE 1 year LastPass Premium worth $12! - FREE CalcConvert for Pocket PC from Binaryfish worth $17.95! - FREE Calendar Bar for Pocket PC from OmegaOne worth $9.99! - FREE CamerAware for Pocket PC and Smartphone from MoDaCo worth £19.99 / $30! - FREE Chronos for Pocket PC from ActiveKitten worth $14.95! - FREE CodeWallet Pro for Smartphone and Pocket PC from DeveloperOne worth up to $24.95! - FREE Concentrix for Pocket PC from eSoft Interactive worth $9.95! - FREE FlexMail for Pocket PC and Smartphone from WebIS worth up to $59.90! - FREE FTouchSL for Pocket PC from Vekoff s.r.o. worth 10 euro / $12.50! - FREE Jewel Challenge for Pocket PC from eSoft Interactive worth $9.95! - FREE John Cody's Alerts Pro for Smartphone from Omnisoft worth $14.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> Dutch for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> French for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> German for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> Italian for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> Spanish for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> Dutch for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> French for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> German for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> Russian for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> Turkish for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE Note2Self for Pocket PC and Smartphone from WebIS worth up to $19.90! - FREE Opera 8.60 for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Opera Software worth up to $48! - FREE Pocket Informant for Pocket PC and Smartphone from WebIS worth up to $59.90! - FREE Pocket Launcher for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Conduits worth $9.95! - FREE PTab for Pocket PC and Smartphone from z4soft worth up to $60! - FREE Resco Explorer for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Resco worth up to $49.90! - FREE Safemode for Pocket PC from monocube worth $12.95 - FREE SplashPhoto for Pocket PC and Smartphone from SplashData worth up to $59.90! - FREE Sprite Backup for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Sprite Software worth $29.95! - FREE Teksoft Glyphs UI for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Teksoft €9.95! - FREE Teksoft HeadsetRemote for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Teksoft €4.95! - FREE Traffic Jam for Pocket PC from eSoft Interactive worth $9.95! - FREE unlock (1 per year) from imei-check.co.uk - DISCOUNT of 10% at MoDaCo FairDeal - DISCOUNT of 10% at Semsons.com - FORUM - AD FREE SITE - FORUM - custom rank / title - FORUM - double competition entries - FORUM - double post attachment space - FORUM - no search flood control - FORUM - priority event registration - FORUM - triple PM space
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspensions / ban.

CLOSED: Win a HTC HD Mini with MoDaCo and superetrader

27 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

htchdmini.png

Would you like to win a HTC HD Mini?

Then you may well be in luck, MoDaCo and superetrader are giving two handsets away... and entering couldn't be easier!

Entry 1 (superetrader) - simply visit the superetrader website and sign up for their newsletter. That's it... you're in the draw!

Entry 2 (MoDaCo) - each follower of @modaco, @modacoandroid and @paulobrien will get 1 entry into our draw, so follow all 3 for the best chance to win. In addition, you can receive another entry by clicking the 'tweet' option to the right of this post.

Simple eh? :angry:

The terms and conditions of the MoDaCo portion of the competition are as follows:
  • The judge's decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into.
  • One winner will receive a new UK supplied, unlocked HTC HD Mini. Worldwide postage is included, the recipient will be responsible for any incurred custom fees.
  • The competition is open until 00:00 am on 2nd August 2010 BST.
  • The winner will be contacted via Twitter Direct Message and must respond within 7 days, otherwise an alternative winner will be drawn.
  • Automated / bulk entries will be disqualified

Good luck! :D

P

Posted · Report post

Hey, enter email and submit and it shows "Error 404 - Page not found"

Chris :angry:

Posted · Report post

Error 404 - Not Found

Sorry, the page that you are looking for does not exist

Posted · Report post

superetrader tell me they've fixed that now...

P

Posted · Report post

superetrader tell me they've fixed that now...

P

Success :angry:

Chris.

Posted · Report post

Hey Paul. Do existing followers get an entry or only new followers?

Posted · Report post

Hey Paul. Do existing followers get an entry or only new followers?

All my followers at the draw time. So that includes existing followers. :angry:

P

Posted · Report post

All my followers at the draw time. So that includes existing followers. :angry:

P

Awsome ill follow the other 2 I hope I win! :D

Posted · Report post

Cool, a new Modaco comp. :angry:

Already a follower (of all three) on Twitter so just retweeted.

Posted · Report post

htchdmini.png

Would you like to win a HTC HD Mini?

Then you may well be in luck, MoDaCo and superetrader are giving two handsets away... and entering couldn't be easier!

Entry 1 (superetrader) - simply visit the superetrader website and sign up for their newsletter. That's it... you're in the draw!

Entry 2 (MoDaCo) - each follower of @modaco, @modacoandroid and @paulobrien will get 1 entry into our draw, so follow all 3 for the best chance to win. In addition, you can receive another entry by clicking the 'tweet' option to the right of this post.

Simple eh? :angry:

The terms and conditions of the MoDaCo portion of the competition are as follows:

• The judge's decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into.
  • One winner will receive a new UK supplied, unlocked HTC HD Mini. Worldwide postage is included, the recipient will be responsible for any incurred custom fees.
  • The competition is open until 00:00 am on 2nd August 2010 BST.
  • The winner will be contacted via Twitter Direct Message and must respond within 7 days, otherwise an alternative winner will be drawn.
  • Automated / bulk entries will be disqualified

Good luck! :D

P

<iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.modaco.com%2Fcontent%2Fwindows-mobile-news%2F313873%2Fwin-a-htc-hd-mini-with-modaco-and-superetrader%2F&layout=standard&show_faces=true&width=450&action=like&colorscheme=light&height=80" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border:none; overflow:hidden; width:450px; height:80px;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>

Not so simple for those who choose not to use facebook/twitter.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Paul, sorry to post off-topic - but is there any chance we can have an update in this thread?

We've been waiting three months for you to post some more substantial news, but things have been just as dead on MoDaCo lately as they have been over the last year.

The fact that you've come back to us with yet more promotional activities and development of commercial opportunities for the site, but left us waiting with no further information about this supposed renaissance of news and activity, doesn't exactly inspire confidence that you're serious about reversing the decline in quality of the site over the last twelve months.

Are there going to be any actual improvements to the site, or are you just focusing all of your efforts on making more money?

I hate to be so brusque about this all, but your faithful community have been waiting a long time for you to make good on your promise, and it seems like our only reward is more stagnation, and the appearance at least that no development is happening save for those developments that line the MoDaCo purse.

Should we give up and sod off somewhere else, or are you actually committed to the community and to making MoDaCo a thriving hub of discussion and news once more?

Edited by thelondonthing

Posted · Report post

Paul, sorry to post off-topic - but is there any chance we can have an update in this thread?

The silence is deafening.

Goodbye.

Posted · Report post

So, who's the lucky tweeter then?

Posted · Report post

Thats what we are all waiting to hear

Posted (edited) · Report post

Thats what we are all waiting to hear

I guess, is been some time now; is there no one winner yet?

(It's a good device, although I would like better if there was a HD2 to win.)

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Posted · Report post

Ok - so the 2nd Aug has passed. Also the 7 day reply period. So has anyone won? I am guessing it is not me (I never win anything :D ) but it would be nice to know.

Posted · Report post

Working out the winner now!

P

Posted · Report post

The winner has been contacted via Twitter DM. :D

P

Posted · Report post

The winner has been contacted via Twitter DM. :D

P

Is

Entry 1 (superetrader)
a separate thing? as you cant Twitter DM someones email address and supertrader didnt ask for a twitter account ID?

Posted · Report post

Is a separate thing? as you cant Twitter DM someones email address and supertrader didnt ask for a twitter account ID?

The supertrader draw was made a while ago and is completely seperate as I understand it.

Posted · Report post

The supertrader draw was made a while ago and is completely seperate as I understand it.

Ah yes, your right, me = Fail :D

MoDaCo and superetrader are giving two handsets away

The winner for the SuperEtrader side of the competition was Maulana from Indonesia.

Posted · Report post

That's correct, the superetrader draw was seperate.

P

Posted · Report post

Modaco is so dead, no one has even noticed the reply before mine is spam...

Shame really....

Posted · Report post

I noticed it when it came in to my inbox, first time I think I have noticed spam on here.

I am surprised its not been dealt with, There again I guess it does depend on if anyone used the report post button to let the MOD's that its spam.

Posted · Report post

Error 404 - Not Found

Sorry, the page that you are looking for does not exist

:huh:

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2015. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.