[ROM] Liquid Community ROM E 1.8.2.2 (rebirth)

Guest malez

Guest ondris

Is It just for me or sensivity is restored everytime you reboot the phone?

The rom works great :(

Edited by ondris

Guest Splux

Can't connect to wifi.. Just says "Unsuccessfull" and keep trying, it has been so since I flashed 1.7.2 and now I reflashed the bin and everything and still got that problem, anyone knows why?

Kinda expensive to use mobile networks..

*edit* and, a fast answer might be good.. I'm out of here for a couple of days, and I'll mayb need wifi..

Edited by Splux

Guest erto90
Just noticed a graphical bug in AOSP dialer.

There are like stretched "+" images betweent each contact.

Am I the only one?

same problem here... but wuold be nice to have a update.zip with the only aosp dialer on it,someone can do one?

Guest Liquidini
I hate u devs, i just flashed Xian's 1.0 and reinstalled everything, now i see this release...waaaaah..i just cant resist an LCR release, lol..

Gr8 work.. :(

which one do you prefer?

i just installed xians v1 but lcr is really good and they also give strong support :(

Guest joten
Just noticed a graphical bug in AOSP dialer.

There are like stretched "+" images betweent each contact.

Am I the only one?

me too

idem

Edited by joten

Guest liquid_it
annoying with htc_ime: when you got a password field usually the letter you are typing (with t9 keypad) is displayed for a second or so, now all you got is the hidden character, and you have to blind type your pwd.. anyone a quick fix?

I double checked all available IMEs on LCR 1.8, and the problem looks more complex..

It seems it's about how "Masked Password Field" is handled in this release (which is based on stock .39 rom, afaik).

This field should mask all password chars but the last one you typed, showing it for a few seconds. This is good for privacy, and useful in order not to blinde type your password. The real behaviour unfortunately is that every char you type is shown alredy masked by a dot.

Anybody else got this issue?

Guest Rajit

@Malez, vache, piter and everyone else

ok... made a nandroid backup of 1.8 and then started playing around... somethings i'd like to let u people know:

I liked the galaxyquid theme, but some of the icons like music player and gallery are very ugly.. the version of galaxyquid xian did for his rom is very beautiful... and it works fine in 1.8

Secondly, just to test, i flashed the undervolted OCd kernels of xian v0.9 and v1.. the performance on the whole was VERY snappy and smooth.. but wifi did not work..

i would really suggest the devs to take a look at xian's undervolted kernels... they provide really nice performance.. if you could just take a look at wifi, apply the new bootsplash, and make any tweaks of your own... it would be really very nice...

right now, im back to stock 1.8 (can't do without wifi)...

Edited by Rajit

Guest malez
Will 1.8 still have the same awesome xvid video support from 1.72?

Also are we to expect alot more bass when listening through earphones compared to non dolby sound mode in 1.72?

My senheisser's have gotten used to dolby mobile's bass lol...

Be sure that if we manage to port dolby, we will integrate it . For the moment just 1.7 has dolby

Guest L0cu7us
Secondly, just to test, i flashed the undervolted OCd kernels of xian v0.9 and v1.. the performance on the whole was VERY snappy and smooth.. but wifi did not work..

try to push the dhd.ko from xian 1.0 /etc/wifi/

Guest Rajit
try to push the dhd.ko from xian 1.0 /etc/wifi/

i don't know why i didn't think of this!! :(

but still i guess id use the stock 1.8 for some time.. its THAT good

Guest ginja

ehhhhhhrhh and I finally got apps2sd work yesterday and here comes a new one :( well time to start from scratch

Edited by ginja

Guest matthewye
i don't know why i didn't think of this!! :(

but still i guess id use the stock 1.8 for some time.. its THAT good

I applied Xian OC 998 undervolt thing and pushed dhd.ko. Still 'Unable to start Wifi'. Please help.

Guest Rajit
Xian LiquidE v1 or LCR 1.8? That's the question!

both are great roms.. in the end, it comes down to one's own personal preferences. i would suggest that you try both of them out, and then make a rational, informed decision.

Guest Brunkarn
both are great roms.. in the end, it comes down to one's own personal preferences. i would suggest that you try both of them out, and then make a rational, informed decision.

Yeah, but i think it's a pain in the ass, backing upp all apps, then trying 1.8 installing all apps, then trying v1, same thing again.. Takes so much time..

Guest Rajit
Yeah, but i think it's a pain in the ass, backing upp all apps, then trying 1.8 installing all apps, then trying v1, same thing again.. Takes so much time..

well it took me aroud 10 mins to restore all the apps via titanium...