Samsung Mobile Firmware Queries & Downloads

Guest quattro formaggi

He's got nothing to do with that. Those FW files are at Samsung FUS server and here you can only obtain an information how to dl and decrypt them. If they are corrupted/incomplete there's pretty much nothing to do with that, maybe only find another similar one released for different country/operator in the same reqion etc (so it contains the same files, or most of them are the same)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gianetta

guys there is a way to change the installation code in th program samsung mobile firmware downloader lite????

It dosent work on my pc (win 7 64 bit) and i have to try with my laptop, win xp pro, i have installed the program but the installation code is dfferent and can't decript the file.

Guest speedfrog
(Runs on Windows XP (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit) and Windows 7 (32-bit) with .NET Framework 4 installed. 64-bit OS is not supported, the Windows XP Mode on Windows 7 64-bit can be used instead.)

Guest quattro formaggi
Hi QuattroFormaggi you have a PM ! :)

Guys, please don't remind me that I've a PM. I'm checking my PM's periodically. (I even get e-mail reminders when I have a new PM) Thanks...

Guest quattro formaggi
The last excel file (1.11) doesn't contain the complete list of I8000 ROMs

The list only contains firmware released or modified between 01.01.2010-01.11.2010...

Guest quattro formaggi

Yes silviaccio1, you were right. I probably made a mistake when building the list. I've published a new list. Thanks for the warning....

please check, it doesn't.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest donrobus
Guys, please don't remind me that I've a PM. I'm checking my PM's periodically. (I even get e-mail reminders when I have a new PM) Thanks...

Ok man :rolleyes:

Hi all,

Under this topic you can make firmware query and download requests for your Samsung Mobile device. I will ask you for a donation of 1 € for each firmware query request and 5 € for each firmware download request. Attached to the 2nd post you can find the latest firmware list which includes all firmware available on the Samsung FUS server for any phone model and any product code (nation). I will publish an updated list frequently so you can make your download requests.

Attached to this post there is a program called "Samsung Firmware Downloader Lite" which will allow you to download your firmware. For each firmware download request I will send you the download address of the firmware and a decryption code. You will enter this information into the program and you will download your firmware package.

In summary, here is what you should do when requesting a query or a firmware:

- For special queries:

After sending your donation (1 €), please PM me with your phone model & product code.

- For download requests

After sending your donation (5 €), please PM me with the ID of the firmware you want (1st column in the list) and the installation code you will see when running the "Samsung Firmware Downloader Lite" program.

Best regards,

Quattro Formaggi

Samsung_Mobile_Firmware_Downloader_Lite.zip

(Runs on Windows XP (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit) and Windows 7 (32-bit) with .NET Framework 4 installed. 64-bit OS is not supported, the Windows XP Mode on Windows 7 64-bit can be used instead.)

I can't Donate via Paypal can I have another way?

Guest quattro formaggi
I can't Donate via Paypal can I have another way?

No other way sorry. Everyone can donate via Paypal... It's the most convenient and reliable method nowadays...

Guest Xishnik787
No other way sorry. Everyone can donate via Paypal... It's the most convenient and reliable method nowadays...

Mr quattro formaggi and how much to wait for the firmware? I just ordered your firmware Galaxty Tab Anycall SHW-M180S. Customers simply can not wait long. Sorry for my English. I just write and Russian through an interpreter.

Edited by Xishnik787

Guest bfree2run

Hey guys..I've just upgrade my B7610 Omnia Pro, but i experience some issues, the ''?'' button changed function on the hardware keyboard with the ''< , " one.. how do i switch it back..anyone has any ideea?

Guest Xishnik787
Mr quattro formaggi and how much to wait for the firmware? I just ordered your firmware Galaxty Tab Anycall SHW-M180S. Customers simply can not wait long. Sorry for my English. I just write and Russian through an interpreter.

I quattro formaggi no this firmware Galaxty Tab Anycall SHW-M180S. Maybe there is someone somewhere I am willing to pay well for this firmware. Sorry for my English.

I have a Samsung SCH-M710 with Korean firmware. I need a new firmware in English - and if required, an unlock mechanism so I can use the phone with a UK based 3G network. Is this possible? PDA, EBOOT and CSC are M710.DC07, Phone is M710.DB18. (Have made donation)

Many thanks

dajome