Samsung Mobile Firmware Queries & Downloads

Guest quattro formaggi

Guest mike_trejo

I sent you a donation and want this ROM:

1331320957 GT-I9000T TCE (MAXICO) I9000TUMJH4 I9000TTCEJH6 I9000TUMJG1 I9000TUMJH4 9/27/2010 15:40

Thanks in advance.

Guest mike_trejo
I sent you a donation and want this ROM:

1331320957 GT-I9000T TCE (MAXICO) I9000TUMJH4 I9000TTCEJH6 I9000TUMJG1 I9000TUMJH4 9/27/2010 15:40

Thanks in advance.

Still haven't get my ROM or instructions to download, could you please send them over or return donation?

Thanks

Guest quattro formaggi

Hi,

I've sent your money back...

Guys I do not read the messages posted here so often. This place is not for public messages. It was only intented to be a one page topic to inform you about my service. So please either direct message me or reach me at the e-mail address [email protected]. Please read the instructions on the first page and follow my twitter @SamsungFUSNews.

Still haven't get my ROM or instructions to download, could you please send them over or return donation?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi one question and if you have time and guidance please reply, i checked on several forums but i couldn't get straight answer.

i do have problem with WIFI and GPRS. let me begin. i did flash my phone originally was on A1, however, the problem as i mentioned with WIFI show up, when i connect to my home or some other wireless network, and start to open Opera automatically another wifi show up and start to dial to A1using GPRS. so i flash again with different ROM now connects to different network. My country (Bosnia) is not on the list. As far as understand flashing CSC is responsible for this.

is there a free CSC, or can i and how to remove CSC

is there any solution to this problem.

PDA: I8000NXXJG5

CSC: I8000XEUJA5

Phone: I8000XXJA3

Win Mob. 6.5 profesional

PS english is not my native language so if i misunderstood something wrong please accept my apologize

Guest Hannes84

You do not have to pay anything to get ANY of these firmwares. All you need is a Kies Registry Patcher and your country code for your phone's model. Then, find out what the second latest firmware is, enter it in the Spoof Software Revision as-section and KIES will update your firmware officially and easily in few minutes.

• 1 month later...
Guest miracle.flame

THE FIRST RULE OF THIS FORUM IS THAT SELLING ANYTHING HERE IS PROHIBITED.

Well it's not very elegant to sell this hiding behind word DONATE. You are even selling something what's not your ownership.

HEY EVERYBODY I WILL DONATE MY PHONE TO YOU IF YOU DONATE 423$ WIA PAYPAL TO ME.

How dumb isn't it.

Post your photo and real name here to see who's such an...

(what are you? no real job available for you?)

Edited by miracle.flame

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DoctorKashExtremist

hi guys , i have cheked the forum but i could not find help for a beginner person.. so i am postin the question again ..

i bought samsung omnia 2 i8000 just two days ago ( 13th march 2011) , my phone has winmo 6.1 and firmware is as follows :

PDA : i8000xxIG1

Phone : i80000xxIG1

CSC : i8000FAMIG2

i tried upgrading through NPS ver 1.4 as well as 1.5 ( latest one from samsungmobile.com) but ver 1.4 doesnt detect the device and ver 1.5 says that no upgrade neccessary .. :(

then i dowloaded samsung keis , and it showed me that firmware upgrade is available ... it showed me following info :

current :

PDA IG1

Phone IG1

CSC IG2

(XSO)

Latest :

PDA IJ9

Phone IJ1

CSC IJ2

(XSO)

i tried upgrading , it downloaded the whole file , then my phone turned off automatically , i waited but then the software KIES says "your PC does not detect your phone" ..... i am running windows 7 , and all drivers are perfectly installed , samsung mits usb driver also installed , and my phone is always detected .. but everytime i use kies , nothing happens , it always downlaods the uprade then my phone turns off , then nothing ... :(

i want to use winmo 6.5.3 on my omnia 2 i8000 , but i am not able to upgrade .. can anyone help .. plz help .. :D . email me : [email protected]

Guest DoctorKashExtremist

hi guys , i have cheked the forum but i could not find help for a beginner person.. so i am postin the question again ..

i bought samsung omnia 2 i8000 just two days ago ( 13th march 2011) , my phone has winmo 6.1 and firmware is as follows :

PDA : i8000xxIG1

Phone : i80000xxIG1

CSC : i8000FAMIG2

i tried upgrading through NPS ver 1.4 as well as 1.5 ( latest one from samsungmobile.com) but ver 1.4 doesnt detect the device and ver 1.5 says that no upgrade neccessary .. :(

then i dowloaded samsung keis , and it showed me that firmware upgrade is available ... it showed me following info :

current :

PDA IG1

Phone IG1

CSC IG2

(XSO)

Latest :

PDA IJ9

Phone IJ1

CSC IJ2

(XSO)

i tried upgrading , it downloaded the whole file , then my phone turned off automatically , i waited but then the software KIES says "your PC does not detect your phone" ..... i am running windows 7 , and all drivers are perfectly installed , samsung mits usb driver also installed , and my phone is always detected .. but everytime i use kies , nothing happens , it always downlaods the uprade then my phone turns off , then nothing ... :(

i want to use winmo 6.5.3 on my omnia 2 i8000 , but i am not able to upgrade .. can anyone help .. plz help .. :D . email me : [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest quattro formaggi

Well it's not very elegant to sell this hiding behind word DONATE. You are even selling something what's not your ownership.

HEY EVERYBODY I WILL DONATE MY PHONE TO YOU IF YOU DONATE 423$ WIA PAYPAL TO ME.

How dumb isn't it.

Don't worry miracle.flame, me and my buyers (or donors) are happy with this model. By the way I'm not gay, so you won't be able to see my photo, sorry for this.

Guest Davka

quattro formaggi, could you post a list of ROMs in excel file at least once per month?

Or is there a way to see ALL twitter posts on one page?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Javier Nuñez

Hello, that such Quattro Formaggi. Exist the possibility that you send me the rom and desemcriptada, so I just would have to flash and now. I mention this because I'm from Argentina and would not know how to do and I do not understand the language. I have bought a Samsung Omnia i900L in telecom, personal. And he flashed the rom and the phone part. If you would have some way to send and charge me the full rom serious or relief. Greetings

Guest dpspcdrgn

How dumb isn't it.

Jealous much??? :mellow:

• 5 weeks later...
Guest heineken1978

Hi Quattro Formaggi!

Cant find latest Firmware for ID: 2203877603/ B7350 on web and at official service centers too.

Can you upload this firmware for other people?

Thank you very much!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ZekeNL

@Quattro Formaggi,

I've donated 10,= under PayPal reference 6DA77828B4023853G and would now like to receive ID's 2828875581 and 4045934086.

Regards,

Bert

Guest bobhero

Hello, I am seeking the original firmware for Bell (Canada) Omnia II i8000L, phone eboot, csc, I8000LUGIJ6. I do not see this in your latest list. I will gladly pay if you can provide. Please let me know. Thank you.

Guest ZekeNL
@Quattro Formaggi,

I've donated 10,= under PayPal reference 6DA77828B4023853G and would now like to receive ID's 2828875581 and 4045934086.

Regards,

Bert

Just got my money back today via PayPal from Quattro, I think this means the end of the service Quattro could/did provide. But an honest guy he is.

Thnx anyway, hope to hear from U some where with some other service you might be able to provide.

Regards,

Bert

Edited by ZekeNL

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest cyaniac

Hi!

I am looking for official Android Stock rom for my GT-I5503 Indian Phone.

Phone Details are as follows:

PDA : I5503DDJH1

Phone : I5503DDJG5

CSC : I5503ODDJG4

Android 2.1 update 1 - August 2010 Release

currently I'm using CM7.1 mad rom. Please give me the official rom download link as I will require it to go back to official one.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi quattro,

The BBS will not allow a PM to you

I am requesting the following firmware for the SGH-I897

PayPal Confirmation number: xxxxxxxxxx2817035

ID: 2936405707

Instalation ID AtaJ8zDJjsyxE2sz5ltK96euEUelM0ScfmVOy/YglCU=