• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Roms for Samsung GT-B7300 (6.5 - 6.5.5)

55 posts in this topic

Posted

great rom thanks

are you going to translate build 28236 from Russian to English ?

Posted

this is a great rom

keep up the good work

Posted

Sorry i'm new here and i want to install this custom ROM to my phone but i'm Arabic user so can i have a Arbic support for this ROM also is there's any way to have a copy of my original ROM in case if i want to restore it cause my phone is still under warranty :lol:

Posted

Sorry i'm new here and i want to install this custom ROM to my phone but i'm Arabic user so can i have a Arbic support for this ROM also is there's any way to have a copy of my original ROM in case if i want to restore it cause my phone is still under warranty :lol:

hi, i'm super new here. i want to flash my B7300 omnia lite. but i don't know how. can anyone teach me step by step and give me the link to download the flash rom software, and backup my original rom. (in-case i need to back to the original samsung rom)

thanks for who can help me.

Posted

hi, first of thanks for this awesome rom, however i do have a few issues (not sure if anyone else is having the same problems):

1. gps takes ages to sync now even on a bright, cloudless sunny day (used to be perfect before)

2. the taskbars on top & bottom sometimes plays up, they randomly change to slight redish tint and gain/lose height overlapping any other apps running. same for the keyboard

3. cant open any pages on IE regardless of what connection i am on; wifi or 3g

4. even though it says screen is locked, i can still use the phone as normal

5. cant use pocket rar, use to work on the original rom(not a major though)

ok now i have tried reflashing etc but no luck, does anyone where i can get the original ROM

any help please....

Posted

This is the last official firmware for Omnia Lite:

B7300XXJC2

Posted

how can i enable the original Windows Mobile 6.5 screen lock?

Posted

Originator,

Can you please Mirror it to other filesites like mediafire, cant download it. TIA. =)

Posted

hi gud day!just brought it yesterday and hav no idea at all...just to ask if my/this gtb7300 is latest...

windows mobile 6.5 pro

CE OS 5.2.21856 (build 21856.5.0.65)

tnx & more power!

Posted (edited)

how to instal this rom in samsung b7300??plz tell me...... :lol:

PDA b7300XXIK1

CSC b7300THLIK1

Edited by Momi

Posted

seems great that this device is have a great wm 6.5 update ..

nice work dude

Posted

hi, thanks for the great firmware. the phone is really fast now.

but the phone is for my mother and her frensh and arabic better than english.

so, how i can add the language?

Posted

soo great rom for the device

Posted

Please can anyone answer on how we can add a new language or cook the exact same rom multilanguage? :huh:

Posted

:D Thank for file Sharing

Posted

endless vibration problem still persist

any update on it

Posted

good roms

Posted (edited)

guys i dont know how to invite new rom at my omnia lite gt b 7300 and i need english plz help me

Edited by minas4ever

Posted

Posted

Thank for the Rom dude but i have a trouble installing this lockscreen on my phone. Everytime i install the CAB file it say it this file not supported for this version?

Can anyone help me?

post-585967-1286733187.pngpost-585967-1286733192.png