gurik_andriy

Roms for Samsung GT-B7300 (6.5 - 6.5.5)

Abkarino    0

Sorry i'm new here and i want to install this custom ROM to my phone but i'm Arabic user so can i have a Arbic support for this ROM also is there's any way to have a copy of my original ROM in case if i want to restore it cause my phone is still under warranty :lol:

junwah    0
Sorry i'm new here and i want to install this custom ROM to my phone but i'm Arabic user so can i have a Arbic support for this ROM also is there's any way to have a copy of my original ROM in case if i want to restore it cause my phone is still under warranty :lol:

hi, i'm super new here. i want to flash my B7300 omnia lite. but i don't know how. can anyone teach me step by step and give me the link to download the flash rom software, and backup my original rom. (in-case i need to back to the original samsung rom)

thanks for who can help me.

thugnix    0

hi, first of thanks for this awesome rom, however i do have a few issues (not sure if anyone else is having the same problems):

1. gps takes ages to sync now even on a bright, cloudless sunny day (used to be perfect before)

2. the taskbars on top & bottom sometimes plays up, they randomly change to slight redish tint and gain/lose height overlapping any other apps running. same for the keyboard

3. cant open any pages on IE regardless of what connection i am on; wifi or 3g

4. even though it says screen is locked, i can still use the phone as normal

5. cant use pocket rar, use to work on the original rom(not a major though)

ok now i have tried reflashing etc but no luck, does anyone where i can get the original ROM

any help please....

titsky    0

Originator,

Can you please Mirror it to other filesites like mediafire, cant download it. TIA. =)

jmlestino    0

hi gud day!just brought it yesterday and hav no idea at all...just to ask if my/this gtb7300 is latest...

windows mobile 6.5 pro

CE OS 5.2.21856 (build 21856.5.0.65)

tnx & more power!

Momi    0

how to instal this rom in samsung b7300??plz tell me...... :lol:

PDA b7300XXIK1

CSC b7300THLIK1

Edited by Momi

maxio    0

hi, thanks for the great firmware. the phone is really fast now.

but the phone is for my mother and her frensh and arabic better than english.

so, how i can add the language?

telonius    97

Please can anyone answer on how we can add a new language or cook the exact same rom multilanguage? :huh:

Ghostkura    0

Thank for the Rom dude but i have a trouble installing this lockscreen on my phone. Everytime i install the CAB file it say it this file not supported for this version?

Can anyone help me?

post-585967-1286733187.pngpost-585967-1286733192.png