Weather Animation Like Sense UI...........

Guest fuzio1963

Guest fuzio1963

I think some developers should take a look at this......

I am using Enomther Rom, with Weather and Toggle widget, + Beautiful widgets. Well, at least i was trying both of those widgets programs. There is an option in Beautiful Widgets program, to set up weather animation to be seen, after you unlock your screen. I selected it while using this program, then i decided to go back to Weather and Toggle, because it looks more like Sense UI.

Now, this morning when i woke up my phone, i noticed clouds passing by on my screen with Weather and Toggle widget!! It looks exactly like original Sense UI clock!! Take a look at the picture.....Nice..... :)post-675491-1280758379_thumb.png

Guest kkempe

I can confirm this. The funny thing is, that the weather layer goes over everything. When I have opened navigon and switch on the phone, I got the cloudy Berlin on my phone while driving... :)

Guest Gregory Chan

Im using beautiful widget too, but im using a 2.36 version, which do not have your animation...

Can you tell me which version is yours? because i want to have that animation too

Guest fuzio1963
Im using beautiful widget too, but im using a 2.36 version, which do not have your animation...

Can you tell me which version is yours? because i want to have that animation too

Last update from Market. Ver 3.06

Edited by fuzio1963

Guest KaCeX
I can confirm this. The funny thing is, that the weather layer goes over everything. When I have opened navigon and switch on the phone, I got the cloudy Berlin on my phone while driving... :)

I have it too, and I think its kinda annoying having tht overlay over every app I start, It should be only if the homescreen is beneath this layer.

Can this be disabled?

Guest fuzio1963
I have it too, and I think its kinda annoying having tht overlay over every app I start, It should be only if the homescreen is beneath this layer.

Can this be disabled?

Yes. Either un-check animations in widgets, or un-install.

Guest fuzio1963
Problem is, it says sunny, yet is showing clouds? Shouldn't it be sunbeams??

Cus there 2 different sources of your weather. :)

And yes, it is funny.............one has a moon on screen, and "sunny"! Should be "clear" don't you think? . OMG. :D