iPhone OS on HD2

Guest Maxwell Newton

Guest Maxwell Newton

I was wondering the other day if anyone has tried running the iphone os on the hd2?

Please keep all the "Why the hell would you want to do that?!" comments to yourselves, only constructive comments please!

Thanks

Guest andybarker

Very different hardware and processor I think - not realistically possible.

Very hard to resist asking that question you asked us not to ask..... do you have an answer?

• 1 month later...
Guest Maxwell Newton
Very different hardware and processor I think - not realistically possible.

Very hard to resist asking that question you asked us not to ask..... do you have an answer?

Thats a shame, well basically i fancy a change! Im bored of having to reset my phone or wait for it all the time, i would be nice to be able to just download some NICE apps, and just enjoy the apple idea of K.I.S.S.

The iphone ui's that run over windows mobile are always going to be laggy and never as good.

Thats a shame, well basically i fancy a change! Im bored of having to reset my phone or wait for it all the time, i would be nice to be able to just download some NICE apps, and just enjoy the apple idea of K.I.S.S.

The iphone ui's that run over windows mobile are always going to be laggy and never as good.

Let's see, because iOS is not open source. The developers managed to port Android into HD2 because Android(and the linux kernel) are open source.

Also iOS is designed to run on the hardware of the iPhone, meaning if we could port it, there would be a huge possibility that it will be slow.