HTC Desire HD Leaked Pic

Guest christonge

Guest christonge

HTC Desire HD Leaked Pic

07-Aug-2010_hk-htc-desire-hd.jpg

Here you go.... the first sighting of the HTC Desire HD (Ace)

The specs of this phone;

4.3-inch WVGA touchscreen

Android 2.2

8MP camera

1Ghz processor

720p video recording

4GB of storage built in

Aluminum case

e-book reader

I am really hoping it comes with a HDMI out

Via uwants.com

Guest Dr Hotdog

Very nice indeed. I've been following the rumours about this one for a while, I like the specs and if the final production version looks like this photo I'll be quite happy with the looks too. By the time this actually hits the market I think it'll be definitely time for me to replace my Hero :)

Guest Dirky

Wow, thats one nice looking device! Nice to see they seem to be standardising on the button layout and labels.

Looking forward to seeing this in the flesh!

Guest tuatha

Not even remotely tempted by this tbh. Maybe if it had improved hardware over the Desire, but it sounds like it's the same collection of chips with a bigger screen. That 1GHz Snapdragon is beginning to look a bit dated.

Where are all the dual core CPUs that we were hearing so much about three or four months ago?

Guest Dr Hotdog
Looks just like the HTC evo

Not so surprising really, when you look at the specs this is more or less the GSM equivalent of the CDMA/WiMAX Evo.

Guest FatherD

Definitely looks like a classy, chic version of the Evo ... oh dear, I feel unfaithful to my Desire already :)

follow the link to uwants.com ... very funny effort by Goo' translate :D

Edited by FatherD

Guest RevoWution
Lol I can believe no one commented on the phone that took the picture of the HTC Desire, look close at the reflection lmao :D

LOL good spotting hahaha... It's the iPhail!! :D

This phone is extremely tempting, but I think I'll stick with my Desire :D And wait for the next big thing in the GHz race lol ;)

Edited by RevoWution

Guest wdfowty
Lol I can believe no one commented on the phone that took the picture of the HTC Desire, look close at the reflection lmao :D

Lol I actually just jumped in to the comments here to see if anyone else noticed that too :D

The most leaked Apple product of all time leaking other devices...Ahh, the circle of life lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.