[Tutorial] Getting the GT540 working with LG Pc Suite

Guest N3tieb

Guest ilovelg

You want to partinion it becouse you want to install apps2sd? I dont use Apps2SD, dont want to risk killing my SD card. You should consult in Apps2SD thread here.

Dont see any other point to partition ure SD.

Edited by ilovelg

Guest Piercer
You want to partinion it becouse you want to install apps2sd? I dont use Apps2SD, dont want to risk killing my SD card. You should consult in Apps2SD thread here.

Dont see any other point to partition ure SD.

The only thing is that phone memory is small so if i would like more apps in the future then i will have to delete some in order to install new ones, right?

Guest Piercer
Well yeah, I guess it works like that, but if you really want apps2sd consult people that have it. In Apps2Sd thread. They will provide you with help.

Thanks for your help.

• 1 month later...
Guest ilovelg
i have downloaded pc suite 4,turn off mass storage,phone is unlocked,but still can not sync anything! that drive me mad!!! please help!!!

If your phone is rooted install busybox from market, launch the app and install it to your system.

Guest felixbbb031

If your phone is rooted install busybox from market, launch the app and install it to your system.

and to try to connect to lg pc suite?

Guest felixbbb031

app have been instaled on my phone,but i dont know how to use it. i am confused and depresed :unsure:

lg pc suite sync only about 50 percent of contacts and than say "contact with phone was interupted",but i did not touch anything ahhgggrrrhhhggr

Edited by felixbbb031

• 5 months later...
Guest NuclearLG

Thank you for that helpful tutorial in trying to install the LG mobile phone support it always says scheduled server maintenance since i have purchased that phone I haven't used it well . would you recommend any other thing ?

once again thanks :)