Moving On

Guest Vudugan

Guest Vudugan

Just wanted to Thx all the Chef's here and gone for making my Omnia a decent phone these past years. Moving on to Android X, waiting for delivery.

Thx again and good luck with WM7 :)

Guest DanoB

You know, I was thinking of moving on also, but was not sure what to move on to! I am almost at the point of getting my "New every two" phone, and did not know which phone to pick up. I was wondering about maybe Omnia II, but also was looking at Android X. I like the fact the I know how Omnia works, and assume that Omnia II is pretty close, but better. Android would be a new direction and a whole new platform, but I am also a little apprehensive because of all this.

What phone do we migrate to?

Guest iandy1
Just wanted to Thx all the Chef's here and gone for making my Omnia a decent phone these past years. Moving on to Android X, waiting for delivery.

Thx again and good luck with WM7 :)

Good luck man, soon will follow...

Guest Vudugan

It was a really hard choice for me between the X and the Dinc. I went with X, i suppose, because of the bigger screen. My thing was to move on from WM and try something new, hence Android. But who knows what WM future holds after all these new platforms started popping up. I surely won't know til a yr from now.

As for OmniaII... No sense in me going backwards. When OmniaII came out, I went to play with it it at VZ but other than the "pretty screen" I had already been using WM6.5 for at least 6mths already (thx to all the chefs here) which made it seem old then.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nmayer79
You know, I was thinking of moving on also, but was not sure what to move on to! I am almost at the point of getting my "New every two" phone, and did not know which phone to pick up. I was wondering about maybe Omnia II, but also was looking at Android X. I like the fact the I know how Omnia works, and assume that Omnia II is pretty close, but better. Android would be a new direction and a whole new platform, but I am also a little apprehensive because of all this.

What phone do we migrate to?

Was worried about the same stuff. Ended up going with the incredible and the transition was smooth as pie. X looks nice but almost too big and i'm not a fan of motorola. Coming from the omnia (or even omnia 2) you wouldn't believe how much better the phone responds to whatever you want it to do. Market is of the hook and androidforums is a great community. (sorry love modaco but the android section seems dead as hell, for the incredible at least)