1/Sep 6.0.0 Release / Nightly - CyanogenMod members only and FREE Online Kitchens

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest cezent
Ok I have been playing with it for a while this morning but when I goto the photo gallery my pic not showing up

dont think that's modaco kitchen related. u should post the problem to cyanogen's forum.

Guest spelvero

Hi Paul... I cooked a (nightly) rom with your "premium" kitchen... but I've got a question: if I try to look for an upgraded version of the rom (through the "Rom update utility") it say that there are no updated version of it.

This happens every night I try.

So... what I have to do to upgrade my nightly "cooked" (clean by all unused stuff ecc...) cyanogen rom? I don't want to upgrade to the stock nightly one, this way the online cooking became useful!

Thanks in advance and... sorry for my bad english, I'm from Italy.

Edited by spelvero

Guest eddiemc

@ Paul:

Is it possible to add a script to the kitchen that modifies the kernel?

If so, please please please and pretty please add an option to remove the audioboost from the included kernel.... I know I'm not the only one in dire need of this, and it would save me having to flash other kernels to loose the audioboost from the CM roms.

Also it would enable me to keep/experience any cm kernel modifications on a daily basis in stead of having to rely on 3rd parties like wildmonk to include the changes in his noAB versions...

regards

-e

Guest pwvandeursen
Paul, would it be possible to add an option for the stock launcher instead of ADW.Launcher?

Maybe add an option to choose for launcher pro, although that might bring in too many variable. At least the option of not having to use ADW would be great

Guest B.O.F.H.

Not sure if anyone else has seen this issue but I find that:

1 - The nightly kitchen build reports as "08172010-NIGHTLY" on the phone

2 - The nightly kitchen build includes the Japanese IME as the default, which causes a few issues such as PinYin FC'ing and the wrong Android /HTC keyboards.

I suspect that the Japanese IME is a problem with the Nightly from Aug 17, but without a true nightly update or the RC3 update I can't say for certain.

Guest B.O.F.H.
I have the RC3 since last week....

From Cyanogen's site - yes.

The Kitchen is still set for RC2 (according to the file I just built, labled: modversion=CyanogenMod-6.0.0-N1-RC2).

Hoping that Paul is well, hale and hearty and will update the kitchen so I can build a version without all the social networking "fluff" I dislike.

Guest pwvandeursen
I have the RC3 since last week....

you mean you downloaded it from Cyanogens site, or you cooked it through the kitchen here? The Kitchen is still in rc2 (at least that is whats mentioned in the header. I haven't tried to cook one since)

Guest pwvandeursen

would it also be possible for us to chose between the email apk from rc2 and or rc3. The one from rc2 does not implement the Exchange Administrator (remote wipe, force certain passwords...) features and the one from rc3 does. would be great if we could chose which one we implement as I would like RC3 but not with the RC3 email app.....

thanks!

Patrick

Hi Paul... Is it for today (the kitchen with RC3)?

I now use your r21 version for a long time. It runs pretty good.

I want a stable good version. There are so many versions and I can't try them all.

Which one do you recommend as a pretty good version for everyday use.

I wanted to try the RC3??? Or do yhou recommend an other?

Guest pwvandeursen
Hate to bug you Paul but any chance of updating this to RC3?

Thanks

Sorry to bug as well. it's the prime reason I went for a ad free account....

Thanks for the great work!

Guest Breece

I just dont get why people make a promise they cannot keep... Why not simply announce support for the N1 is dead, and people know what to expect or buy a Desire :huh:

Edited by Breece

Guest Joshua03

@Paul,

in the rom of the nightly rom kitchen from 08-26-2010 you can read CyanogenMod-6-08222010-nightly-N1 and in the original nightly rom from 08-26-2010 CyanogenMod-6-08262010-nightly-N1.

Why the different?