1/Sep 6.0.0 Release / Nightly - CyanogenMod members only and FREE Online Kitchens

Guest PaulOBrien

installation was aborted:

assert failed: write_raw_image("/temp/radio.img". "radio")

E:Error in /sdcard/6.0.0-update-cm-kitchen-signed-MD5-f74f2f66bb1a6633299abab1a5a3e0a.zip

(status 7)

Updated to CM6 release version, please let me know if there's anything missing you'd like to see in the kitchen (e.g. legacy A2SD etc. etc.)

P

Legacy A2SD/A2SD+ would be nice. Option for stock Launcher instead of ADW would be awesome. Thanks, Paul!

Guest B.O.F.H.

Something in the Kitchen is badly broken.

I just "baked" a nightly version with default settings and it throws the error:

E:Error in /sdcard/6.0.0-update-cm-kitchen-nightly-signed-MD5-37c82050442584521d34009ad01ebd35.zip

(Status 6)

Installation aborted.

install was succesfull

unsigned (new amon ra recovery)

booting...

hey nice bootscreen from cyanogen (first time i see this one)

waiting...

and up and running!

thanks

Guest B.O.F.H.
With or without radio?

Please try again now.

P

Indeed - I must have "bingo'd" and built _precisely_ when you were making changes.

Release and Nightly both work now (no radio).

@Paul

Removing Car Home from the Kitchen doesn't appear to remove it from the build. I'm using the 'CyanogenMod 6.0.0 online kitchen - MEMBER MODE' kitchen (not nightly).

- pr00f

Guest yaoming123

Hi. I am trying to install a nightly ROM using the free server, and when I install using Clockwork Recovery it says:

E:Error in /sdcard/<rom_name>.zip

(Status 6)

Installation aborted.

and using AmonRA's recovery it says:

E:Missing file:

system/app/Torch.apk

E:Verification failed

Installation aborted.

The option to add or remove the Torch app isn't listed on the free nightly kitchen as far as I can see, so maybe there is a reference to it when it isn't actually included in the ROM.

Thanks

Guest eddiemc
Updated to CM6 release version, please let me know if there's anything missing you'd like to see in the kitchen (e.g. legacy A2SD etc. etc.)

P

Htc Camera application like you did back on cm5 would be the bomb:)

Titanium backup too, but I know that's coming..

-e

Guest houserhythm

I second both, the car home being present despite unchecking it and Sense LWP missing, when cooking 6.0.0 with ad-free kitchen.

Actually wanted to recook/reinstall, thinling I had forgotten to uncheck car home, then I saw this.

Could you please fix it, Paul? And maybe also add Titanium Backup?

Thanks

Guest pwvandeursen

I flashed the CM6 yesterday, and since then am no longer able to boot the phone. Every time I start the device it automatically boots into recovery. I have wiped reflashed and tried my nandroid backup, all with the same results. Anybody has any points?

damn... had me fooled for a min, even flashed on my phone

but then I saw the build version, and verified on the build.prop

ro.build.date=Sun Aug 22 03:47:20 UTC 2010

I wished it was true, too bad it's still not working

built last night with member kitchen, nightly version

Guest Hap Hazard

I flashed the "cheap bastards" CM 6 (non-nightly) build and it worked perfectly. Thanks again, Paul.

In case anyone is wondering, I included everything that was already checked except for Amazon MP3. The install went very smoothly and have had no problems since.

Guest houserhythm
I flashed the "cheap bastards" CM 6 (non-nightly) build and it worked perfectly. Thanks again, Paul.

In case anyone is wondering, I included everything that was already checked except for Amazon MP3. The install went very smoothly and have had no problems since.

Do you have the Sense LWP?

Guest Hap Hazard
Do you have the Sense LWP?

Doesn't look like it. I'm not sure what wallpapers that would include but I don't see anything beyond the standard Nexus One LWPs (with he CM modification).

Guest houserhythm
Doesn't look like it. I'm not sure what wallpapers that would include but I don't see anything beyond the standard Nexus One LWPs (with he CM modification).

So it's probably the same as the ad-free kitchen. You'd probably also get car home if you unchecked it :huh:

Guest gmflash

As someone mentioned above, any reason that the nightly builds are showing a build date of 8/22 in build.prop, under Settings -> About Phone, and during installation in recovery? Is it actually the 9/3 nightly build as shown in the kitchen title and just a build.prop issue, or is this really not the nightly?