1/Sep 6.0.0 Release / Nightly - CyanogenMod members only and FREE Online Kitchens

Guest PaulOBrien

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just baked a ROM from the nightly members kitchen.

The kitchen header (cm_passion-09292010-001343) is somewhat different from the metadata:

modver=CyanogenMod-6-09142010-NIGHTLY-N1

post-build=google/passion/passion/mahimahi:2.2/FRF91/43546:user/release-keys

post-timestamp=0

pre-bootloader=0.33.2012|0.33.0012

pre-device=passion

According to the CM team, the nightlies have been based off FRG83 since 09292010, whereas the kitchen is still FRF91.

This leads me to believe that the kitchen isn't auto-updating... Or am I terribly mistaken? ;)

EDIT: D'oh! I promise to read the whole thread before making posts in the future :)

Edited by ogsv

Guest pwvandeursen
Paul,

Have you given up on CM6, or are you just really busy? :-P

Yes its very unfortunate to see the progress and updates take some time. This kitchen was the sole reason I went for a subscription.....

Guest pwvandeursen
is this now solved?

Would it also be possible to get the choice of using apps2ext in the rom through the kitchen?

well its still the version of 9/14, which is very unfortunate, because it doesn't include the radio app....

Please paul, can you update the kitchen so we can use the awesome app of yours? I really love the ability to pick and chose, especially leaving out a couple of the apps I never use.

Thanks in advance!

Guest jmarinco

Hi Paul,

Do you have any plans to update this kitchen to the CM6.1.0?

Because I have been using since you updated to CM6.0 and it is really good, smooth, zero bugs, and everything works perfect.

Thanks.

Guest pwvandeursen

and please also include the options of the other roms (more removal and addition of optional apps) and if possible please also app2ext!

thansk in advance, and looking forwards to the new rom!

• 2 weeks later...

Just downloaded a nightly from members kitchen and it says its a nightly from September... Checked the cyanogen website and the latest nightly is 13-11-2010...

Can you check this kitchen?

Just downloaded a nightly from members kitchen and it says its a nightly from September... Checked the cyanogen website and the latest nightly is 13-11-2010...

Can you check this kitchen?

I'm fairly certain Paul has lost interest in Cyanogenmod for the Nexus One. I've tried to get him to fix the build date issue for months with no response.

He must be busy with all those mods hes making... I have the updated one directly from nightlies from cyanogen, but I really wish I could bake some options on this kitchen, but anyways... it isnt the best kitchen for nexus either...

Guest B.O.F.H.
He must be busy with all those mods hes making... I have the updated one directly from nightlies from cyanogen, but I really wish I could bake some options on this kitchen, but anyways... it isnt the best kitchen for nexus either...

OK, that was a nice teaser - any hints on what you consider better kitchen sites?

OK, that was a nice teaser - any hints on what you consider better kitchen sites?

What I meant is that the Cyanogenmod Kitchen on this site is not the best kitchen, it has a lot less options than MCR and Desire Mod, I think MCR has way more options for a stock ROM and Desire has a bunch too ported and stock

Relax people B)

Guest pwvandeursen
I'm fairly certain Paul has lost interest in Cyanogenmod for the Nexus One. I've tried to get him to fix the build date issue for months with no response.

Paul, if the kitchen for the Nexus doesn't get updated, would it at least be possible to get the nightly working again? As the current nightly is already damn stable, would be great if we could use those, and maybe also apps2sd ;-)

But please update our kitchen

thanks!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Paul, if the kitchen for the Nexus doesn't get updated, would it at least be possible to get the nightly working again? As the current nightly is already damn stable, would be great if we could use those, and maybe also apps2sd ;-)

But please update our kitchen

thanks!!!!!

+1

I just noticed CM 6.1 is out and would love to be able to use the Modaco online kitchen

Thanks for all your incredible work

Guest B.O.F.H.

For all of Paul's hard work, I thank him.

But I agree - the Nexus is "deadline" hardware on this site barring the odd Desire backport.

Sad day really.