anyone know a good business contacts app?

Guest flamethrower

Guest flamethrower

Hi

I was wondering if anyone know of an application i could use to manage my business contacts?

I have a htc desire and would like to be able to click on an app and it show me a list of the contacts i have marked as business contacts, i don't really need anything else.. no sync, no to-do list, no calender just a simple app that will let me select, call, edit and manage my business contacts

anyone have any ideas?

many thanks!

• 1 month later...
Hi

I was wondering if anyone know of an application i could use to manage my business contacts?

I have a htc desire and would like to be able to click on an app and it show me a list of the contacts i have marked as business contacts, i don't really need anything else.. no sync, no to-do list, no calender just a simple app that will let me select, call, edit and manage my business contacts

anyone have any ideas?

many thanks!

Hi,

You can refer to this software - Android Manager software for Wi-Fi version. Through WiFi connection, data between Android mobile phones and PC can be easily synchronized for example contacts, messages, photos, videos, music, applications and calendar events.

It is a FREE software, support all Android Phones, and can be downloaded from here.( http://global.mobileaction.com/product/product_AM.jsp )

• 2 weeks later...
Guest StarModaco
Hi,

You can refer to this software - Android Manager software for Wi-Fi version. Through WiFi connection, data between Android mobile phones and PC can be easily synchronized for example contacts, messages, photos, videos, music, applications and calendar events.

It is a FREE software, support all Android Phones, and can be downloaded from here.( http://global.mobileaction.com/product/product_AM.jsp )

Seems to be a nice software!

I notice that it can also help to manage my playlist. And send SMS from PC... interesting!

Thanks for sharing!

I will give it a try.