How to input unlocking (SUBSIDY/SIM UNLOCK CODES) on Subsidy Locked Cliq

Guest hayabusafist

Guest hayabusafist

Everytime I insert an invalid sim into my cliq:

"Phone is subsidy locked.." message exactly the same as below:

http://android.modaco.com/content/motorola...y/#entry1186639

Dialing #073887* will get me to the prompt where I can enter unlock codes (I already bought one thinking the phone can be unlocked). The problem is I get "..unlocking failed.. 0 attemps remaining".

I already installed radiocomm v11.7.4 but I only get a connected(PURPLE) status using MA->USB, Setiings-> PST USB LAN Driver, but I can not get the SBSDY_LCK status.

Guest Nextmick
Everytime I insert an invalid sim into my cliq:

"Phone is subsidy locked.." message exactly the same as below:

http://android.modaco.com/content/motorola...y/#entry1186639

Dialing #073887* will get me to the prompt where I can enter unlock codes (I already bought one thinking the phone can be unlocked). The problem is I get "..unlocking failed.. 0 attemps remaining".

I already installed radiocomm v11.7.4 but I only get a connected(PURPLE) status using MA->USB, Setiings-> PST USB LAN Driver, but I can not get the SBSDY_LCK status.

How many codes did you get. I received 2 codes, kept entering both codes then I figured out that I only needed to enter 1 code

M

Guest MATOSI
How many codes did you get. I received 2 codes, kept entering both codes then I figured out that I only needed to enter 1 code

M

You are such a scammer here i find you, if you are happy with the darn 21 dollars fine

i bet you needed more than i do, here you are saying that you kept entering codes

OH LORD! 1 hour ago you told EBAY I NEVER SENT YOU THE CODES SCAMMER

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT HELP THIS SLIME BALL SCAMMER!.