Daskalos B7610 6.5 Build 21914

Guest daskalos

Guest daskalos

Daskalos B7610 6.5 Build 21914

Here's a new ROM for the week

What's in it:

- WM 6.5 Build 21914

- JE2 Base

- 160Mb ROM, 70+Mb RAM (Windows default, WM Sliding and Samsung Phone Pad Enabled)

- With some 3rd party apps

- Skinned WMP and Dialer

- JF5 Menu

Download it Here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3V2C972X

And you already know the password :D

Experiment 37 (What is this? Read http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-...eriment-31-rom/ )

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y5ZK5HBM

Edited by daskalos

Guest daskalos
Hi dask.

PS1 Is in your new full rom opera 10 or 9.5?

PS2 Is in your rom office 2010 or older version?

Many thanks

9.5...because you can install Opera 10 in My Storage/Memory Card to save ROM space

Older Office....cause you can upgrade it to 2010 free via downloading Office 2010 in Marketplace

Guest Kiwi Dave

have downloaded and flashed EXP37.

All good so far, couple of requests:

Advanced Config - I've installed via Cab, but it would be great to have this installed as part of the ROM

Microsoft Office - this isn't installed, and I can't find it on Marketplace :-(

I'll provide an update later on after I've been using for a while.

Dave

Guest daskalos
have downloaded and flashed EXP37.

All good so far, couple of requests:

Advanced Config - I've installed via Cab, but it would be great to have this installed as part of the ROM

Microsoft Office - this isn't installed, and I can't find it on Marketplace :-(

I'll provide an update later on after I've been using for a while.

Dave

try the o***f***f**i**c***e cab here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QIPKDIN0

Guest chipoun

I am now using this full ROM. And i think it's the best so far for me. But ringdelay is still there (it's little better), and application are still autoclosing. With Autoclose patch 1.1 it's better too. And i like used task manager :D

summary:

After a half day using I have 45MB of RAM only (with no application open)

ROM seems to be stable and relatively fast

There is a ringdelay (2 ring in sleep, 1 ring if phone is wake up)

With autoclosepatch i can open Opera 10, googlemaps and seems to be stable. If I open more application, autoclose appears. Without patch I can use only 1 application.

Thank you for this ROM Daskalos

Edited by chipoun

Guest Kiwi Dave

I've been using the Exeriment ROM for the last 12 or so hours. this is the first time that I've used on of these ROMs and I must say...... I love it.

Speed has been fantastic, and very stable to date.

I've installed Resco Contact Manager as my UI, and havne't had any issues.

I installed office from the CAB file (link above) - but am having issues getting OneNote to sync with my exchange account. Other than this small issue, everything is great.

like the full ROM, there is still a 2-3ring delay when the unit is asleep, but nothings perfect :D

Thanks a lot daskalos for much refined experiment 37. One of the best again (experiment 36 was equally good, but of entirely different league)!

Low on memory, fast and responsive. Now I am into 18th hour of testing and no hiccup till now! That's is excellent.

The rom leaves 98.xx mb ram after installing the OEM dialer and using default today plugin (not titanium, only resco's today plugin. Though using Iphone Today consumes a little more mem, but everything seems to running pretty smooth).

Sumit's 6.1 winmo lockscreen is working perfect here again. No wifi issue while waking or otherwise.

At present I am using Aero theme and it blends perfectly well here.

Thanks again!

Guest mardevi
I am now using this full ROM. And i think it's the best so far for me. But ringdelay is still there (it's little better), and application are still autoclosing. With Autoclose patch 1.1 it's better too. And i like used task manager :D

summary:

After a half day using I have 45MB of RAM only (with no application open)

ROM seems to be stable and relatively fast

There is a ringdelay (2 ring in sleep, 1 ring if phone is wake up)

With autoclosepatch i can open Opera 10, googlemaps and seems to be stable. If I open more application, autoclose appears. Without patch I can use only 1 application.

Thank you for this ROM Daskalos

Then you're better of with the Daskalos B7610 6.5.3 Build 23129 Rom.

I,ve installed this rom a few days ago with on top of it Resco Contact Manager, the Sumit Lockscreen and Iphone Today. Rom is very stable and battery performance is great.

After three days of use I have about 56 RAM left, so although this is a 6.5x rom it should give you an even better result then the one you're using now.

Edited by mardevi

Guest demon1221

hi daskalos,

just working perfectly!!! nice and fast and love the phoneskin

just wondering how to configure gyrator,even when the device is locked (but the screen is on)

gyrator witches modes,thats a real pain for me,

and do you have any feelings about a rom without some windows apps(or a custom made rom,with paypal deposite when needed ofcourse), like msn ,bing,video-editor,podcst,rss-reader,smartreader,digital frame,micr*soft my phone,internet sharing,

or is this not that memory consuming or just not possible,

and maybe its a good idea to deposite some of your app. cabs here it makes the search a lot easier

that aside,love your effort,commitment your roms make me wanna stay with the b7610

Guest daskalos
exp 37 bug report

can not hard rest by *2767*3855#

cause the .exe that acts when pressing some special key codes is not present in Experiment ROMs so technically that is not a bug....

You can do hard reset by button keys though

Guest jbarrick

I like a lot of things about this rom. Especially the task menu installed on the top menu bar. But I wish the start menu was on the bottom.

Can I move it back to the bottom?

Will there be a lite version coming of this?

Or, better yet a custom semi-lite version? Donations would show my appreciation.

Edited by jbarrick

Guest greenonion

Can somebody try Resco Contact Manager? I have a strange problem. When i hit pick up button, it automaticly starts dealing the last person in call history. it would be great if the samsung contacts and phone were gone... bight be causing the problem?

anybody using inesoft phone 6.09b?

otherwise stable and fast rom.

Edited by greenonion

Guest Russian-Patriot
cause the .exe that acts when pressing some special key...

Ehh was ready to test it, but ... is it possible to increase sound volume by *#0002*28346# ? And, if no, is it possible to enable that if i copy some .exe?

Guest yamajiang
I like a lot of things about this rom. Especially the task menu installed on the top menu bar. But I wish the start menu was on the bottom.

Can I move it back to the bottom?

Will there be a lite version coming of this?

Or, better yet a custom semi-lite version? Donations would show my appreciation.

dude, if you need startmenu on the bottom, don't use WM6.5 please. you may try WM6.5.x while exp 35 ROM is what you want.

Edited by yamajiang

Guest yamajiang
cause the .exe that acts when pressing some special key codes is not present in Experiment ROMs so technically that is not a bug....

You can do hard reset by button keys though

noted, my hero.

i understand now. it is EXP Rom, everything about samsung has been removed. so it is NOT Samsung phone already. so we can not use samsung code to do hard reset or anything related.

am i right?

BTW, it is really very fast after i install about 50 apps including WAD2, SU2U and a lot more background apps. the GWES.exe consum abt 12.5M mem only!

Guest Kiwi Dave
Can somebody try Resco Contact Manager? I have a strange problem. When i hit pick up button, it automaticly starts dealing the last person in call history. it would be great if the samsung contacts and phone were gone... bight be causing the problem?

anybody using inesoft phone 6.09b?

otherwise stable and fast rom.

Posts 14 - 16 here: http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-...-3-build-23129/

re-post if you are still having issues.

Guest stahulko

Hi my friends.

I am using exp37, but i dont know how can i connect my phone to pc via usb cable to sd card or to my storage. Exist any cab for this? In my older htc diamond i had choice what i want (activesync, only usb, use like modem)

Many thanks for your answers.