Genuine HTC Desire Leather Pouch (PO S520), £6.99 @ Amazon

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest reudyfam
has anyone received their order from amazon yet? still waiting on mine and ordered a few days ago.

Yeah, mine came in the post this morning. For £6.99, you can't go wrong.

Guest sorchard
has anyone received their order from amazon yet? still waiting on mine and ordered a few days ago.

Which seller did you order from? I think Amazon sometimes re-jigs which seller you get, if multiple sellers are offering it at the same price.

Mine was ADVERTISING SPAM - about 2 days ago, not received yet, order status has been "dispatching shortly" or whatever it is for at least 24 hours.

Guest Sagajaz
only UK mainland?

nm found it on ebay a little more but they ship to my country.....

Link? Searched but couldnt find the exact one in this topic?

Guest sorchard
Which seller did you order from? I think Amazon sometimes re-jigs which seller you get, if multiple sellers are offering it at the same price.

Mine was ADVERTISING SPAM - about 2 days ago, not received yet, order status has been "dispatching shortly" or whatever it is for at least 24 hours.

Mine arrived today, 2nd class post.

Seems a little tight at first, and the pull tab strip leaves a mark on the battery cover of the phone. I guess it'll loosen with use.

Guest dchuraman
Mine arrived today, 2nd class post.

Seems a little tight at first, and the pull tab strip leaves a mark on the battery cover of the phone. I guess it'll loosen with use.

yeah mine arrived today too, nice, a little tight too and i also get the marks on the back but its not too bad

Guest Nick5ter

Had one of these for about two months, it as nice and tight at the beginning... it is true that it leaves marks but that's only while it is wearing in.

Problem I had is that it got too loose, so it became quite flimsy. Nothing wrong with the case, just ended up getting a gel case as personal preference.