Amazed by the number of owners who have never been here!

Guest Will

Hi all,

Over the last few days, I have been spotted with my spv, and had total strangers walking up to me asking what I think of the phone, because their brother/husband/friend has one, and can't do much with it..

Quick demo of gnuboy, a movie, doom, and I get the same response...'WOW' so i write down www.modaco.com and my email address on a little bit a paper, and tell them to give that to the owner..

And these people email me back going 'WOW i never knew about all this stuff..'

Live and learn I guess.

Will

Paper? Business Cards? C'mon boys, you own a SPV!!! Howbout sending the Dude who don't know what to do with the SPV a mail right from the street you standing and talk to his brother/husband/friend? Or a v-card?

Paper, Business Card - tststs....

Cheers, Lutz

Guest shadieb

Why not just get their phone number, ring the person up and shout Modaco down the phone. Its quick and to the point, and gives you chance to use up some of them rolled over minutes before they get removed ;)

There are different minute bundles available from orange (depends on the country you are from) where you can have an amount of telephony minutes per month or per day for a fix price. If you don't use all of those minutes they will be deleted and can't be used in the next day/month.