[THEME]★★HTC HD Mini (dark) WM6.5.x ★★

Guest jeffrey2000

Guest jeffrey2000

[THEME] HTC HD Mini theme (VGA/WVGA)

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=61210

post-346680-1282343984_thumb.jpg

I've changed the theme previously created by Joshoon & Amarullz (@XDA). (The only difference between this version and the version posted @Modaco is that this cab has also the needed changes for the button function as the one on xda is for all phones I took this option out there.

Since Joshoon has another phone he's not updating his theme anymore so I asked if I could do this...

Well here's a newer HD Mini WVGA theme, it also contains the newer (hd mini) button layout (which means no start/close button, see my previous topic here) and this might need a reboot.

This updated theme is created to be dark gray so it'll save ur battery life + to reduce possible burned-in color/pixels (this seems to happen with white colors on an amoled screen).

The theme will work on WVGA (800x480) and vga (640x480)...

post-346680-1282344769_thumb.pngpost-346680-1282344468_thumb.png

post-346680-1282344477_thumb.pngpost-346680-1282344460_thumb.png

NOTE: Be carefull cz this theme will change ur button layout, just ask me if you want the same theme without this layout and i'll upload it aswell but as this is my own personal theme I left it like this. If you dun want this theme or the butlon layout you can simply uninstall it and reboot and it'll be ok again!!!!

Example of the possible button layout (Graphics will be different this is just an example of the current button layout possibilities) see also this topic.

1: no button's like hd mini

2: normal (with start and close button) wm6.5.3

3: no start button but has close button

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=59639

UPDATED at 21-8-2010 16:54:

New theme v1.6

-Fixed some theme color issues...

Just remember... you gotta reboot after swithing from a black to a white theme and other way around or you will have problems with the colors (like in the dialer background). But like I said this is fixed after a reboot...

HTC_HD_Mini_Theme_v1.6_black.cabHTC_HD_Mini_Theme_v1.6_white.cab

UPDATED at 04-10-2010 12:41:

Uploaded a newer bugfixed version, noticed the bug only after I made my ipad theme :D v1.7 can be downloaded here.

v1.7 contains a fix for the softkey message bar (toast).

And here are the separate button layout files if you want to change it (back).

1_restore_normal_6.5.x_button_layout.cab2_hd_mini_button_layout.cab3_no_start_but_with_close_button.cab

And here's the new button functions (ofcourse you change this how you want it but if you use a 6.5.5 the done key won't be there so you will need a ok/close button as right button. For some reason which I didn't figur out yet is that the 3th button (right button) always reverts back to <home> after a reboot so you gotta change it back after to this function layout.:

post-346680-1282382926_thumb.png

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest jeffrey2000
Is this theme only for Manila ?

No it's a Windows Mobile 6.5 theme not Manila theme.

I just want to know what the UI you are using ? It's very cool~~

Well it's kydkylin's latest rom with some tweaks (cookie home tab 1.8.5 and CHTEditor 1.8.5.1 and some bigboss manila hometab patch together with a newer HTC HD Mini theme.

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest jeffrey2000

Just realized that I uploaded the wrong file yesterday (it was late already :D ), so please download the right file now... believe me it'll look better now I promise :D

So there were 24 downloaders you know it was you ;) so delete the old file and redownload and select this theme a default please :D

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest jeffrey2000

k just fixed the title bar issue and some other glitches...

Just remember... you gotta reboot after swithing from a black to a white theme and other way around or you will have problems with the colors (like in the dialer background). But like I said this is fixed after a reboot... see the main post with the newer version number (v1.6)...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest andrew.mazlim

Jeffrey2000, OCK told me, he used some of your QWVGA taskbars/buttons themes. I want a 3D black/red theme, for OCK's "Eclipse's" 23118 build.

Can you give me a hand?

Guest jeffrey2000
Jeffrey2000, OCK told me, he used some of your QWVGA taskbars/buttons themes. I want a 3D black/red theme, for OCK's "Eclipse's" 23118 build.

Can you give me a hand?

Hmm yeh I've seen the rom (and my older theme) just now:

m2dclassic_23129.jpg

Now u got my attention, what are you thinking about? It's been a long time since I made a wqvga theme and can't really test it aswell but tell me what u want and I'll think about it.

Something like this?

3itjv9n4or.png

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest andrew.mazlim

So, I want something still glossy-metallic-black, with red "coloring" here and there...

Anyways... Is it possible to tell me how to EDIT THEM myself??? Which are they - these graph files? I mean, for up/low taskbar & for the soft-keys...

Guest jeffrey2000

Just noticed that the 3th cab wasn't working at all :)

About 30 downloads and nobody told me!! :P

Well it's working now... see the main upload the ... 3th cab

Guest andrew.mazlim

3rd cab's link is broken, mate.

EDIT:

Just saw your reply.... So, if I'll use one of these two options (without Start button or even not "X" button too), how should I open the programs' list?

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest jeffrey2000
3rd cab's link is broken, mate.

EDIT:

Just saw your reply.... So, if I'll use one of these two options (without Start button or even not "X" button too), how should I open the programs' list?

Just make sure you use another hardware button (With the omnia 2 the hexagon) as <Start Menu> and in case you disable the close button make sure u use a hardware key for this aswell and put it at <OK/Close>.

Guest andrew.mazlim
Just make sure you use another hardware button (With the omnia 2 the hexagon) as <Start Menu> and in case you disable the close button make sure u use a hardware key for this aswell and put it at <OK/Close>.

ΗΑΗΑΗΑ!... Exactly!... Ι'm an idiot! Didn't even cross my mind, that!!!

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest taxman80

hi!! ive got a new omnia 2.

I just can install this cab theme and it will works??

or need to install or have any special things or ROM to make this theme work??

thanxx!

Guest jeffrey2000
hi!! ive got a new omnia 2.

I just can install this cab theme and it will works??

or need to install or have any special things or ROM to make this theme work??

thanxx!

Well if you have a default Omnia 2 with 6.5 this theme will work but will not benefit all the items I put in it so you need a rom with 6.5.3 or 6.5.5 to make a full use of it but it will work, if not you can still always uninstall it and it will be back to the way it was before.

Oh btw... After you install the theme you still have to set it as default or nothing will change :P

Guest taxman80
Well if you have a default Omnia 2 with 6.5 this theme will work but will not benefit all the items I put in it so you need a rom with 6.5.3 or 6.5.5 to make a full use of it but it will work, if not you can still always uninstall it and it will be back to the way it was before.

Oh btw... After you install the theme you still have to set it as default or nothing will change :P

OK ill try it at night! thought i needed a rom with sense or something!

THANX!! :) :( :( :(

Guest andrew.mazlim

Jefrey2000, you didn't tell me (yet), how can I edit myself the taskbars (from flat black to glossy) and the soft buttons.

Like I told you, I can myself edit them (don't have to loose time yourself), but I need to know which files I'm suppose to edit and where are they located...

(Check this link: http://www.modaco.com/content-page/317099/...0/#entry1400374 In the end, a user NRGZ28, is using a bar as signature... "Something" like that I want, but more darker/black on the left.)

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest jeffrey2000
So, I want something still glossy-metallic-black, with red "coloring" here and there...

Anyways... Is it possible to tell me how to EDIT THEM myself??? Which are they - these graph files? I mean, for up/low taskbar & for the soft-keys...

Well if you open up my cab file with wince cab manager you'll see all the separate (png) graphics, the ones you want to change are: "taskbar.png" and "softkeybar.png", so after you changed them in photoshop just drag&drop them back in the cab file in the same (install)location as I put my files and after reinstall it on ur wm and select the theme.

Guest andrew.mazlim
Well if you open up my cab file with wince cab manager you'll see all the separate (png) graphics, the ones you want to change are: "taskbar.png" and "softkeybar.png", so after you changed them in photoshop just drag&drop them back in the cab file in the same (install)location as I put my files and after reinstall it on ur wm and select the theme.

Marvelous! Thxs!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jeffrey2000

UPDATED at 04-10-2010 12:41:

Uploaded a newer bugfixed version, noticed the bug only after I made my ipad theme v1.7 can be downloaded here.

v1.7 contains a fix for the softkey message bar (toast).

Edited by jeffrey2000

• 11 months later...