• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Any luck with Gameloft Games?

14 posts in this topic

Posted

I've been able to get Let's Golf and Assassin's Creed to run, was told the Nexus One installs are compatible with the Streak, and that NOVA and Gangstar would play, but apparently those games are no longer supported on the Nexus... I tried using the HTC Desire as well, and had no luck. Anyone been able to get NOVA and Gangstar, or any other games to play on their Streak?

Posted

I've been able to get Let's Golf and Assassin's Creed to run, was told the Nexus One installs are compatible with the Streak, and that NOVA and Gangstar would play, but apparently those games are no longer supported on the Nexus... I tried using the HTC Desire as well, and had no luck. Anyone been able to get NOVA and Gangstar, or any other games to play on their Streak?

Asphalt loads/downloads but crashes out for me, same with Nova. Gangstar works though! ;) :huh:

Posted (edited)

These games are the only ones that work, both graphics and sound (as of yesterday):

• Asphalt 5
  • Hawx
  • Hero Of Sparta

NOVA doesn't work at all and Gangstar seems like missing some textures.

Here are the trials: http://www.mediafire.com/?72c7nye6cmnc500

Edited by moneytoo

Posted

I played Real football (evo) version yesterday

Works fine (plays crap, but that's gameplay issues)

Posted

Nova has sounds and can pres buttons, but the screen is black and gangstar has missing textures, makes it pretty much unplayable. lets golf works great...

Posted

I've got Hero of Sparta, Dungeon Hunter, Asphalt 5, Assassin's Creed all working on mine...2.1

Need for Speed shift too, and the sims 3.

Posted (edited)

I've got Hero of Sparta, Dungeon Hunter, Asphalt 5, Assassin's Creed all working on mine...2.1

Need for Speed shift too, and the sims 3.

can you post your dungeon hunter .apk installer? i've tried with different phones and seems to make no difference. also if someone got nova to run, which phone did you download the installer for? nexus one was supposed to be compatible.

Edited by johnnobts

Posted

Hey, I am new to Android. I was using an iPhone 3G previously, and enjoyed the stability of the apps.

Wanted a change, and a five inch screen, so I bought my Streak.

I have run into a bunch of apps not working properly (mostly wrong size, or 4 overlapping instances of the same program running on top of eachother).

Is this because of my 1.6, or just because there are no standards for the android apps?

Posted

Ok, so I upgraded to the 2.1 ROM, 8023, and Dungeon Hunter works now. Still no luck with NOVA or Gangstar yet...

Posted

Monopoly Classic works perfect in streak.

Posted

Hey, I am new to Android. I was using an iPhone 3G previously, and enjoyed the stability of the apps.

Wanted a change, and a five inch screen, so I bought my Streak.

I have run into a bunch of apps not working properly (mostly wrong size, or 4 overlapping instances of the same program running on top of eachother).

Is this because of my 1.6, or just because there are no standards for the android apps?

Many apps were originally made for the small screen of the G1 and dont work on bigger screens yet. You will find the quality of android apps much lower than iphone apps. Google really needs to do some work.

Posted

i guess the noob question is where the heck are you getting these games from, how come i cant see em in marketplace?

:huh:

quite intrested in hawx and any other good aviation based game

Posted

i guess the noob question is where the heck are you getting these games from, how come i cant see em in marketplace?

:huh:

quite intrested in hawx and any other good aviation based game

gameloft.com

Posted

Game loft sell their games direct, I bought dungeon hunter last night for 3gbp.

Plays really well

After choosing the incredible version then waiting a very long to download the data, actual purchasing it was simple, via a 3gbp text so it will appear on my next o2 bill