[ROM][i920]HTC Sense 2018 Public Beta Release

Guest amdzero

Guest red91sit
I personally like the default WinMo ,messaging. Once I changed to that using the reg settting in the Tips and Tricks post, the SIM error went away.

I am running AMD's DG21 lite ROM with the BigMouth 2018 Sense. That has the same problem of restarting when you try to add a favorite. I was able to do it, so it might work for you - but it was screwy. Go to the contact in AllPeople. edit it, save it, look at call history, look at groups, look at favorites, play around like that. When you go back to favorites, the contact might just be there. Wish I could be more specific but it does not always work and not always the same way.

As I said, far from scientific....

Where did you find this "bigmouth 2018 sense" at? I tried searching on her to no avail.

Guest xlightwaverx

Maybe we need to pull 2018 off a non-GSM phone. Just an idea. What are the names of the HTC's that are CDMA and that have been recently released?

Where did you find this "bigmouth 2018 sense" at? I tried searching on her to no avail.

Guest hchockeh

The only thing I can't stand is the texting on this phone... I get the sim card error on the one program, and the other one they are all seperate text messages, instead of single name folder! Please help!

Other then that, this sense is amazing!!!!!

Guest mdkpnj
Maybe we need to pull 2018 off a non-GSM phone. Just an idea. What are the names of the HTC's that are CDMA and that have been recently released?

Here is a link to a thread that has the Sense 2018 cab. I like it, but the favorites issues (both adding and dialing), made me have to un-install. I'm back to titanium again.

http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-...rking-rss-feed/