• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Mobile Tracker

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I don't remember setting a password for mobile tracker but it won't let me change the setting without a password?

Is this normal? I have an Orange Samsung Galaxy S.

I've tried "00000000" with no luck.

Posted · Report post

Samsung will remove the lock for you (or so they say) if you provide sufficient proof of ownership and proof of purchase.

Posted · Report post

I don't even know what mobile tracker is... :huh:

Posted · Report post

I don't even know what mobile tracker is... :huh:
If activated, you can track your phone (get a position fix sent to you over the web), lock the phone, or just erase all the data. The first can be quite useful if you forgot where you left it, the other two if someone else has it and you don't want them to. It can even work if they swap the sim card (and alert you that they did so via sms)

Posted · Report post

If activated, you can track your phone (get a position fix sent to you over the web), lock the phone, or just erase all the data. The first can be quite useful if you forgot where you left it, the other two if someone else has it and you don't want them to. It can even work if they swap the sim card (and alert you that they did so via sms)

Ah, yes. I guess what I should have said was that app doesn't appear to be on my phone, at least it's not in my app drawer, but I notice that several Samsung installed apps aren't listed in the app drawer, but I've seen them listed in Titanium Backup listings.

I use WaveSecure and/or MobileDefense for that stuff. In fact, if you're a paid member of this forum, you get a FREE one year subscription to the service.

Who provides the service for MobileTracker?

Maybe you can contact them directly?

Posted · Report post

I think you must have to take the services of of some professional people. This is the most safe and quickest way to unlock your cell phone. Talk to Samsung officials they will guid you in more better way.

Posted · Report post

That is not normal. check tech support

Posted · Report post

You can try I have been using this software because it is easy to recommend.

http://download.cnet.com/FOX-Mobile-Spy/3000-10440_4-75990480.html

FOX Mobile Spy is a free cloud hosted android app to help you track and monitor your cellphone on cloud sever and your own phones, monitor your cellphone anywhere and anytime, free to track your phone's sms, incoming and outcoming calls, apps italled, gps location track.