Superuser,busybox,Full market inc HVGA apps update.zip 1.5 PROJECT DEAD.

Guest jasonXXx

Guest jasonXXx

Essential Android Tools

Ok the update.zip is a flashable package it will stick even if you do a wipe the only way to revert is re-flashing your stock ROM so please remember this.

Why i made this? Simple all the recovery images and Roms also superboot give me usb mounting problems after flashing and the reason i flash these was so i had root busybox etc.

How to flash? The best way to flash this is you must wipe your phone first and don't load market until you have flashed my update.zip or the market will FC.

Make sure you have a fully working adb/fastboot setup! Download my package and extract to you fastboot directory then copy update.zip to the root of your SD. Turn your phone off and press end call key volume down and power button at the same time for 5 seconds your phone should hang at the t-mobile logo don't worry this is bootloader mode. Plug your usb cable to your phone and connect to the pc now enter your superboot directory and double click boot-clockwork. Wait 5 seconds and your phone should now be in clockwork recovery note you have only booted clockwork not flashed so you wont get and usb problems. Now select update.zip from sd and press enter and when finished select reboot phone thats it done you now have a rooted phone with busybox and complete market that shows all apps.

FAQ

I get FC on market after flashing your update what do i do? Read above or wipe this will remove any market cache and updates.

I will keep working on the update.zip i will take requests etc.

Change log standard version

UPDATE 1.0

Superuser v2.3.4 = Latest from xda developers

Busybox v1.16.0 = seems the most stable for pulse mini

Market Hack v1713 = gives full market access inc HVGA apps

Terminal emulator v1.3 = to make use of root and busybox

UPDATE 1.1

fixed a typo in update-script and updater-script

UPDATE 1.2

removed Terminal emulator 1.3 as it was giving FC install from market if needed

removed Rootexplorer as this is a paid for app and was a mistake sorry

link updated

PS you don't need to wipe if you have v1.0 or v1.1 just re flash 1.2 and it will make the changes and remove terminal and rootexplorer.

UPDATE 1.3

updated superuser to 2.3.5

removed update-script use updater-script instead

UPDATE 1.4

rewrote updater-script more clean now

updated superuser to 2.3.6.1

added catlog 1.0.2

updated busybox to v1.17.1

added boot.img with swap and overclock enabled clock upto 652mhz fully stable thanks to kallt_kaffe

added 5 simple scripts for Ease-of-Use:

pwroff= Power of phone

rebrecovery= Reboot to recovery

sysro= Mounts system read only

sysrw= Mounts system read write

wdalvik= Wipes your dalvik cache

COMING SOON

UPDATE 1.5

rebuild the boot.img to allow execution of a userinit.sh this will enable us to use custom commands etc on system startup example enable a2sd to be started from the standard update.zip enabled and disabled @ any time. To edit the userinit.sh use your favorite text editor that supports unix format. The script is located @ /system/bin/userinit.sh

Change log A2SD version "a2sd version is in testing it is confirmed working fine."

1.0 -1.3 internal builds

UPDATE 1.4

superuser 2.3.5

Busybox v1.16.0

Market Hack v1713

A2sd 2.7-3r1

Boot.img from r3b-pulsemini-MGcustomrom

Updated update-script to fix market

UPDATE 1.7

started from scratch and rewrote updater-script more clean now

enabled jit

A2sd 2.7-3r1

superuser to 2.3.6.1

catlog 1.0.2

Busybox v1.17.1

boot.img with swap and overclock enabled clock upto 692MHz

added 5 simple scripts for Ease-of-Use:

pwroff= Power of phone

rebrecovery= Reboot to recovery

sysro= Mounts system read only

sysrw= Mounts system read write

wdalvik= Wipes your dalvik cache

added remove ring delay

tweaked autoscan for wifi

tweaked autofocus for camera

UPDATE 1.8

fixed build.prop

NOTE to use the a2sd version you need to do a full stock ROM install and make a partition on your sd card before flashing the update.zip.

NFO

Copy update.zip to root of SD

Extract package.zip to desktop for those without fastboot adb this also includes the needed clockwork.img

http://www.4shared.com/file/iIgZy6PG/Package.html ADB,FASTBOOT,CLOCKWORK PACKAGE

http://www.4shared.com/file/7DFRH9Vs/update-14.html STANDARD VERSION

http://www.4shared.com/file/soPVUxW1/a2sd-...est_18-sig.html AP2SD VERSION

Update.zip is made by me for pulsemini and only tested on stock U8110 V100R001C85B215SP02(TMO UK) ROM. Although it should work on any android device.

PLEASE DON'T FLAME ME I'M A NEWB TO ANDROID

PS FEEDBACK MUCH APPRECIATED

Donations appreciated VIA PAYPAL :huh:

Links to stock T-MOBILE uk rom Thanks to dragon2611 for mirrors.

http://www.4shared.com/file/Av2v08zh/U8110...5SP02_TMO_.html

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WSSXP91K

Credits to ChainsDD of xda developers for superuser

Credits to kallt_kaffe of modaco forums for market hack and boot.img

Credits to gforums of modaco forums for boot.img

Credits to rickywyatt for a part merge of my update.zip and a2sd

Credits to anyone i forgot

Edited by jasonXXx

Guest jasonXXx
hi could you add a2sd pls

Hi not sure if this can be done via a update.zip i think it needs to be in the boot partion but i may be wrong if i am give me a link to the latest apps2sd package and i will integrate this. Im still a newb lol.

Guest jasonXXx
i gat a error when trying to open terminal the application terminal emulater has stoped working

Ok did you wipe before installing and have you had problems with terminal emulator pro before? Also are the rest of the apps working superuser etc?

Guest jasonXXx

Ok i have just had a look at the apps2sd package you gave the link to from what i have seen i can easly integrate this but like i sead im a newb and i have noticed that there is a vending.apk in the package this is market why is there a market package in apps2sd?

Guest jasonXXx
i just formatted my phone but Terminal emulator 1.3 still crashes and ask me to force close

Ok give me some time as i need to wipe my phone to test also can you do a search in market for video and tell me how many apps there are?

Guest jasonXXx
Ok give me some time as i need to wipe my phone to test also can you do a search in market for video and tell me how many apps there are?

Hmm yes it seems your right that is strange because if you uninstall and then get from market its working fine i will update and remove terminal emulator if people need it thay will have to download from market.

Guest jasonXXx
Hi i cant include it untill i no why there is a vending.apk its the market app have you any ideas?

hi again sorry i have just checked and i would need to edit the bootloader to include a2sd i cant do that yet if i do you will need to flash a bootloader and then you would be presented with the usb mounting issues untill thats fixed i cant add it sorry.

Guest jasonXXx
i dnt get usb mounting issues and iv rooted a2sd witch i made with MG Custom Rom r3 boot.img and used your update

Ok you should try this i think you can add boot.img to a update.zip so you could add the image to the update.zip and try flashing.

Guest rickywyatt
Ok you should try this i think you can add boot.img to a update.zip so you could add the image to the update.zip and try flashing.

did you get my pm?

Edited by rickywyatt

Guest CodeWarrior
Ok did you wipe before installing

What exactly do you need to wipe to install this update and will wiping lose any of my settings / data?