Superuser,busybox,Full market inc HVGA apps update.zip 1.5 PROJECT DEAD.

Guest jasonXXx

Guest jasonXXx
What exactly do you need to wipe to install this update and will wiping lose any of my settings / data?

Hi you mainly need to wipe for the new market if there are any traces of the stock market it will FC. Wipeing will do a master reset so you will loes all your apps.

Guest jasonXXx

@rickywyatt

Hi im going to change what needs if any and i will sign the zip and upload for you to test let me no if it all works nice and i will stick with it also do you no what changes are made to the boot.img?

Guest jasonXXx
na sorry is i toke it form r3b-pulsemini-MGcustomrom-signed rom

OK here is a link i only changed a little bit this should work for you you will need to fully wipe your phone i mean reinstall stock rom then setup your partion on sd card and then flash this update please let me no if all the apps work rootexplorer,superuser,home switcher, and the new market do a search for video and let me no how many apps it displays and if all functions of a2sd work. If it all works nice i can clean it up a bit and maintain it.

Note this has a new version of rootexplorer and superuser 2.3.5.

Edited by jasonXXx

Guest jasonXXx
ok ill get bck to you in a bit u should remove the link untill iv tested it

i will but i cant remove untill you have downloaded so let me no thanks.

Guest jasonXXx
yes as it start to flash

Ok sorry i had a feeling that would happen its the update-script hold on a little bit and i will do it starting it now.

Guest jasonXXx
yes as it start to flash

Ok updated scripts hope it works this time just uploading now.

Link is here REMOVED UNSTABLE

Let me no your progress thanks.

Edited by jasonXXx

Guest jasonXXx
na dont work error status 6

Lol i sead stop i noticed a typo ok uploading verified it all as long as your sd card is partioned this should work now let me no cheers.

REMOVED TEST VERSION

Edited by jasonXXx

Guest jasonXXx
all working good mate

Very good news but i have updated the script again i found a missing folder can you check in root of your phone and then goto data and there should be a folder named a2sd i will upload after you replay.