Superuser,busybox,Full market inc HVGA apps update.zip 1.5 PROJECT DEAD.

Guest jasonXXx

Guest jasonXXx

Yes tryed most of em just get black screen. Uploading new version now fixed error 6 after you flash edit build.prop to enable jit and give feedback.

To gjole86 i dont ever flash the recovery i only boot em that stops the problem use fastboot boot recovery

link for new update http://www.4shared.com/file/MsZtSPzv/a2sd-...est_16-sig.html

Edited by jasonXXx

Guest Gjole86
To gjole86 i dont ever flash the recovery i only boot em that stops the problem use fastboot boot recovery

C:\Users\Gjole\Desktop\Package>fastboot boot recovery-clockwork-2.0.2.4-pulsemini.img

downloading 'boot.img'... OKAY

booting... FAILED (remote: invalid boot image)

Guest jasonXXx
C:\Users\Gjole\Desktop\Package>fastboot boot recovery-clockwork-2.0.2.4-pulsemini.img

downloading 'boot.img'... OKAY

booting... FAILED (remote: invalid boot image)

Yes same here there is only one that works and it is v1.8.1.4

Guest Gjole86

so what exacly a2sd-update-signed-test 1.6-signed.zip have inside?

jit, a2sd, swap, su, busybox and overclock to 692MHz. right? name versions pls. in case i succeed with building the rom.

Guest jasonXXx
swap and a2sd and overclock woking ok setcpu native benchmark is

C:3142.3000049ms

NEON:N/Ams

What about jit did you enable it? is it working?

Guest rickywyatt
so what exacly a2sd-update-signed-test 1.6-signed.zip have inside?

jit, a2sd, swap, su, busybox and overclock to 692MHz. right? name versions pls. in case i succeed with building the rom.

jit, a2sd, swap, su, busybox and overclock to 691MHz

Guest jasonXXx

to rickywyatt

Is there any chance you could give me a fresh build.prop with jit enabled and i will inc in update and post on forst page with a changelog thanks.

Guest rickywyatt
to rickywyatt

Is there any chance you could give me a fresh build.prop with jit enabled and i will inc in update and post on forst page with a changelog thanks.

ok give me a min

Guest Gjole86

fresh t-mo build.prop

added jit line at end

added remove ring delay

tweaked autoscan for wifi (i scan when i what to scan) :)

tweaked autofocus for camera. (now it wont autofocus itself, still it gonna autofocus when u actualy take a picture) quite annoying at nighttime with flash on ;)

build.zip

Edited by Gjole86

Guest jasonXXx
fresh t-mo build.prop

added jit line at end

added remove ring delay

tweaked autoscan for wifi (i scan when i what to scan) :)

tweaked autofocus for camera. (now it wont autofocus itself, still it gonna autofocus when u actualy take a picture) quite annoying at nighttime with flash on ;)

Thanks i will add it and put on 1st post thanks for help and enjoy.

Guest Gjole86
Thanks i will add it and put on 1st post thanks for help and enjoy.

np mate, can i ask for slower overclock? max set to 652, dont wanna risk melting my phone .. its still my primary :)

Guest jasonXXx

Ok done first page updated with all details of a2sd update.

If you would like a lower clock rate you would need to reqest one from this thread http://android.modaco.com/content/t-mobile...ing-pulse-mini/ you will need to ask kallt_kaffe for a stock t-mobile uk pulse mini boot.img with the only changes made a2sd swap overclock to 652.8MHz that is how i got mine i dont have access to linux to do the changes myself if you can get it upload to this post and i will make it i would Prefer a version with 652.8MHz as i think 691.2MHz is to high. PS let me no.

Guest Gjole86

unpack the flashable zip, put it in \data\cdrom. repack the zip.

or just open folder cdrom, put the .iso inside, drag it into the flashable zip (into \data). that should work, if u use clockworks then no need to sign the .zip

Guest rickywyatt
unpack the flashable zip, put it in \data\cdrom. repack the zip.

or just open folder cdrom, put the .iso inside, drag it into the flashable zip (into \data). that should work, if u use clockworks then no need to sign the .zip

i tryed that but it dont work

Guest jasonXXx
i tryed that but it dont work

Needs signing i think. Also edit the updater-script to delete the orig autorun.iso and make sure it deletes it before it extracts the new iso

Guest rickywyatt
Needs signing i think. Also edit the updater-script to delete the orig autorun.iso and make sure it deletes it before it extracts the new iso

if i upload it could you add it for me plz?

Guest dragon2611

Just dieing of old age here waiting for the Stock rom to download so I can flash that first (currently have the MG mod on the phone).

Is it worth uploading it to somewhere like megaupload/4shared when it does eventually download?

Edited by dragon2611

Guest rickywyatt
Just dieing of old age here waiting for the Stock rom to download so I can flash that first (currently have the MG mod on the phone).

Is it worth uploading it to somewhere like megaupload/4shared when it does eventually download?

yh that would be good

Guest jasonXXx

Yes you can do and post the link and i will put on first page thanks.

Guest jasonXXx

to rickywyatt

Just downloading your stuff now then i will add and upload for you.

Uploading now let me no if its all ok.

Edited by jasonXXx