Superuser,busybox,Full market inc HVGA apps update.zip 1.5 PROJECT DEAD.

Guest jasonXXx

Guest jasonXXx
Here is 100% checked stock build.prop with added

ring.delay=50

ro.telephony.call_ring.delay=50

wifi.supplicant_scan_interval=300

dalvik.vm.execution-mode=int:jit

and modified line to

ro.config.hwcameraset=0

sorry for that missupload.

Have you edited with a windows box if so use editpad lite and convert to unix please?

Guest Gjole86
Have you edited with a windows box if so use editpad lite and convert to unix please?

yea im windows user, edited with wordpad. i got notepad++ installed will that work?

Guest jasonXXx
yea im windows user, edited with wordpad. i got notepad++ installed will that work?

Yes that will work but leave it now will sort it is this a stock pulse mini buil.prop with only changes you mentiond?

Guest Gjole86
1.8 a2sd version on first post only change build.prop converted to unix format instead of windows.

can these formats cause these error 4 and status 6 messages ?

btw, using htc andorid kitchen, to translate the scripts but its order of commands inside get so messy that i can better do it on my own :)

Edited by Gjole86

Guest jasonXXx
can these formats cause these error 4 and status 6 messages ?

100% Thats your problem when you edit the updater-script with notepad or wordpad use editpad lite its free and it gives the option to convert to unix lol glad thats sorted.

Guest Gjole86
100% Thats your problem when you edit the updater-script with notepad or wordpad use editpad lite its free and it gives the option to convert to unix lol glad thats sorted.

nah i tend to like the old script command file, the new 1 have alot things to watch like ; on end of line worse permissions commands, not to mention need to mount and release the filesystems :)

i beg u to give me the old way script ;) (update-script, not updater-script and update-binary)

Edited by Gjole86

Guest jasonXXx
nah i tend to like the old script command file, the new 1 have alot things to watch like ; on end of line worse permissions commands, not to mention need to mount and release the filesystems :)

i beg u to give me the old way script ;) (update-script, not updater-script and update-binary)

Lol i will make you one but i cant right now.

Guest Gjole86

hmmm also a thought crossed my mind.

i wonder if i can create a symlink from \data\cdrom to \system\cdrom. so we can move the autorun.iso from data to system partition and will never have broken usb mount when data is formated.

what do u guys think. possible ?

Guest jasonXXx

i wonder if i can create a symlink from \data\cdrom to \system\cdrom. so we can move the autorun.iso from data to system partition and will never have broken usb mount when data is formated.

Yes im sure i've seen this done elsewhere, give it a shot and let me know.

Guest jasonXXx

By using my update.zip you dont get usb problems, usb problems are caused from the custom recovery modules.

Guest dragon2611

Since I changed rom's Lithium media player appears to have vanished from the market.

I presume it's perhaps because this has a different signature? to the MG mod I had before?

Rather annoying as i've actully bought it and wanted to reinstall it :)

Guest jasonXXx
Since I changed rom's Lithium media player appears to have vanished from the market.

I presume it's perhaps because this has a different signature? to the MG mod I had before?

Rather annoying as i've actully bought it and wanted to reinstall it :)

Hi just done a quick check and i typed in Lithium in the market and found Lithium Music Player 1.63 so i dont know why you have not any way here is a link http://www.appbrain.com/app/lithium-music-...e.lithiumplayer use barcode scanner to get it. Please follow instructions on first post before reporting things thanks.

Guest dragon2611
Hi just done a quick check and i typed in Lithium in the market and found Lithium Music Player 1.63 so i dont know why you have not any way here is a link http://www.appbrain.com/app/lithium-music-...e.lithiumplayer use barcode scanner to get it. Please follow instructions on first post before reporting things thanks.

I get there is no matches :)

I'd already tried the QR code before posting

I flashed the stock t-mobile rom then flashed the 1.7 rom using amon recovery.

Edited by dragon2611

Guest jasonXXx
clear markets cache files. its /data/data/com.android.vending i belive. delete that folder (using root explorer) and reboot. then try again :)

Also have you used zipalign with a2sd as this will replace the market with one that comes with a2sd. I think i have found a updated a2sd package can any one conferme this http://ip208-100-42-21.static.xda-develope...ad.php?t=715933 If so i will update the update.zip

Guest jasonXXx
Sorry to ask again i never got a reply, is this working with mg custom rom

What version standard or a2sd? why do you need it for MG rom it has a2sd superuser etc

Edited by jasonXXx

Guest dragon2611
clear markets cache files. its /data/data/com.android.vending i belive. delete that folder (using root explorer) and reboot. then try again :)

Still not working :-(

I wonder if I stuffed up installing somewhere, Not entirely sure Apps2SD worked properly as I suspect it didn't actually partition the SD card.